11-18-2009, 11:57 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); i want to get a aimbot or wallhack for mw2. i will pay for one if it works. i have a ps3 and i know it can be done im just not good with the java language or C++. let me know if you know how to make one or will make one for me. My friend says he can make one but if he can wouldnt of everyone already made one?
my PSN: "MARYJANESSISTER"

THANKS Happy
02-18-2010, 10:44 PM #38
xX____BMX____Xx
youtube.com/eggncheezy
i dont know how to post a new thread so watch this

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/wK9DIC3ZQPU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/wK9DIC3ZQPU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>
02-20-2010, 07:25 PM #39
Please can someone let me know if there is a split screen aimbot, cos i got ban from online so i just want a aimbot for split screen.
Thanks. Happy
02-21-2010, 05:53 PM #40
Don't post unless you know how to. Ok people we don't need 50 million post's with the same thing over and over again.
02-24-2010, 11:21 AM #41
deanlyricalg
Save Point
Originally posted by jamesadam View Post
omg u ppl saying they can stop u from play Mw2 sound so stupid. Obviously he knows he will have his Psn banned but they cant actually stop him playing a game he PAYED for bc thats illegal so they just cut off his online.

wrong you will never get banned from psn 4 glitchin u know y cos there not microsoft lol i av gliched and hacked since cod 3 and never been banned u obviously dont know shit
02-24-2010, 06:29 PM #42
seriously anyone who can help me out with the aimbot thing pm me

i have both consoles so if you can do it for either contact me please
03-01-2010, 01:40 AM #43
well about 2 days ago i hacked to 9th prestige on ps3 and then today when i tried to login to psn it gave me the error code (8001050F) ..... could this be linked some how....? none of my accounts work (even the non-hacked ones) ERROR: (8001050F) :mad: :confused:
03-01-2010, 01:44 AM #44
That error is happening to all different kinds of PSN acounts. We dont know what is going on but its not just you.
03-03-2010, 11:16 AM #45
There is a video on youtube of someone thats managed to hack MW2 and make an aimbot but he isnt telling anyone how he done it but i have no dout that someone else will find it or another way.

it cant be that hard because the aimbot is already kinda built in to the game on the campaign and a little online because you cross hair moves when an enamy runs past it follows him/her online and actualy aims on the enamy on the campaign.

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

Originally posted by Jaykillker24 View Post
well about 2 days ago i hacked to 9th prestige on ps3 and then today when i tried to login to psn it gave me the error code (8001050F) ..... could this be linked some how....? none of my accounts work (even the non-hacked ones) ERROR: (8001050F) :mad: :confused:

there was something about an error that millions of PS3's were getting mainly the older ones the non slim ones and it was aperently because the PS3 thought that febuary 2010 was a leap year and on the 1st of march it all went tits up and wouldnt work but they have fixed it i have a new PS3 and have never had this.

I read this on an MSN forum.

LINK:::
You must login or register to view this content.
03-03-2010, 10:51 PM #46
ImTheBabyKicker
Cheeaa Negros Cool Man (aka Tustin) MBO
there is an aimbot for ps3

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo