03-18-2020, 10:33 PM #1
syizm
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys. Been messing around with the Nioh 2 save in advanced mode and have discoverd most of the values for the equipment modifiers (ie Item Drop Rate vs. Yokai, Imbue Fire, Unlimited Ninjutsu, etc.) I've posted a link to a Google sheet below with most of my research. There is a step by step tutorial below. I'll try to make it more clear as time goes on, but for now, this is it.

Here is what a basic effect looks like in Advanced moe:

GENERAL FORMAT OF ITEM EFFECTS[/u]
aa aa aa aa bb bb bb bb xx xx cc xx

LIFE +44 EXAMPLE:
D8 BF 00 00 2C 00 00 00 2F 73 02 00

EMPTY EFFECTS SLOT SET:
FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

UNLIMITED NINJUTSU 100%:
28 02 00 00 E8 03 00 00 2F 73 02 00

For example, if you have a piece of armor that has Life +44, you would see the following in the code:
D8 BF 00 00 2C 00 00 00 2F 73 02 00

The aa part is [D8BF0000] which is "Life"
The bb part is [2C000000] which is 44 in decimal. You can set this to ridiculously high values.
The xc part is [2F730200] which doesn't seem to matter except the '02' digit controls icon.

So what you would do is try to find that in your hex editor of choice, then edit the effect type to what you want, and change the value to something appropriate. With these codes you can easily give yourself so much life, ki, and toughness that you're essentially invincible. You can also have unlimited bullets, ninjutsu, and onmyo magic. You can even add effects to the blank slots by replacing the empty data set with the code. The footer section [xx xx cc xx] is mostly irrelevant, but be sure to make cc=02.

Also note that some item effects are percentages with a single decimal point, so 100% is 100.0% in the game, and this is '1000' as far as the data is concerned, and 1000 in hex is 03E8, and in Little Endian for our purposes its E803. So to make a percentage based effect (ulimited magic, unlimited projectiles, etc.) always trigger, you make it 1000... 100.0%, or E803. I hope that makes sense.

If you've any experience at all in hex editing this sheet should be plenty to get you started. As a bonus, it seems the armor, weapon, and yokai effect IDs work on any type of equipment, although it would be useless to imbue some gloves with fire.

Here is a link to the Google Sheet listing what I've found so far:

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers,
S.T.
Last edited by syizm ; 03-20-2020 at 02:35 AM.

The following 61 users say thank you to syizm for this useful post:

Alex Uyutov, alex123098, Alexsandr194, alyshusband2013, Ashina Traveler, Atma-Weapon, Bawbaw, darkking2022**, Darklite, Demonchild901, Dojima, dragun619, DuncanCradle, EduReptilia, Garret, gledson, gledsonfalcao, gowhawx, gr82b61, HAGH, hanahowl, hawkxt, Hunter19285, Infonet07, joker.101, Kaissolbadguy, Kaitsja, kjmhehe, korazx, lcf9982, legendarythug, letmesignup, Leytonsroom, Llockedown, Loki-Roswaals, lucianonery, luix, Magicarp19, mohammed-121, MrEightEyes, NexusPolaris, NinjaCalux, PascoalM, pr_andrade, Randomico, [email protected], ryscape, Spcedead678, SpiritoSancti, starkjim87, suhail12, Supachai-Wilavan, thekool12345, UpsideUp88, Vicious, Vicious0ne, Vicodin10, WeAreTekken, Westoooz, Wosley, Xayax

The following user groaned syizm for this awful post:

Charles Manson
04-04-2020, 05:42 PM #119
Originally posted by siccen View Post
Originally posted by Phyrran View Post
Originally posted by letmesignup View Post
Originally posted by Kikrin View Post
Originally posted by letmesignup View Post
Came by to post that save wizard cheats seem to be working again on 1.07

Yeah they work but the equipment cheats no longer work as if you try to do any kind of equipment stat modding the game changes it back to its original stats

Though you can add lines to equipment with empty spaces!

you can also refashion them and change their rarity up to divine. Oh! the training top is D620 and the training bottoms are BCEF. you can also swap boots to gloves for refashion and get some pretty cool and pretty hilarious results!

What would you replace the D620 and BCEF with?
How could you figure out an armor to replace?

If you change any armors refashion to something that has been found in the hex sheet, they didnt change the hex codes, just the addresses. Should just be a simple code swap. Armor ID starts with base armor ID and then the refashioned ID. So you just throw the refashion id you want in that second slot.
04-04-2020, 06:24 PM #120
for the update 1.07 we follow the same steps? i did but nothing happened what should i do
04-04-2020, 10:13 PM #121
Does someone has a Nioh 2 cusa 15526 modded save file?

I only can find 15532 modded ones...
04-04-2020, 10:56 PM #122
does any one knows the id for lock items beside the omnyo, ninja and samurai. i think the other locks you can only get it from dojo.
04-04-2020, 11:04 PM #123
@syizm

Are you able to help me mod this one accessory to have it say 99,999? I am trying to follow your guide but having a ton of trouble. Please let me know if you can help me get a code for this, thanks much!

https://imgur.com/a/MN49kTG
04-05-2020, 12:37 PM #124
Bit of an odd one here:

Currently on ver 1.00 (auto-update screwed me over despite being disabled, so I downgraded).
Now despite being able to modify effects such as drop rate or attack (which are working fine), if I try to modify Luck to say 65535 or 99999, all I get are white rarity drops and RARELY anything above that (i.e. no purple, blue or yellow).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
04-05-2020, 09:38 PM #125
Originally posted by MrEightEyes View Post
Bit of an odd one here:

Currently on ver 1.00 (auto-update screwed me over despite being disabled, so I downgraded).
Now despite being able to modify effects such as drop rate or attack (which are working fine), if I try to modify Luck to say 65535 or 99999, all I get are white rarity drops and RARELY anything above that (i.e. no purple, blue or yellow).

thats what luck will do. it makes it that you get higher tier items (so you will see divine and not purple or anything lower most of the time). normally without the cheat with max luck, you get mix rarity. some one said with that high luck you may not get something that only drops as purple, such as smithing text or skill. but i don't know how true is that.
04-05-2020, 09:58 PM #126
Originally posted by ivory7777 View Post
Originally posted by MrEightEyes View Post
Bit of an odd one here:

thats what luck will do. it makes it that you get higher tier items (so you will see divine and not purple or anything lower most of the time). normally without the cheat with max luck, you get mix rarity. some one said with that high luck you may not get something that only drops as purple, such as smithing text or skill. but i don't know how true is that.

That only applies to NG+ for Divines. I'm actually on the same boat right now. I was playing on 1.05 originally and maxing out Luck and Item drop so I can 100% the Smithing Text. Purples were constantly dropping since that was the highest tier because I never completed the game yet (Divine only unlocks after completing Dream of Samurai). But it auto updated, I went ahead and completed the game and got my Platinum trophy and restarted because of the Smithing Text.

In ver. 1.0 Luck doesn't seem to be working properly as only basic tier weapons/armor only drop, might be a bug that was part of 1.0 but at least Item Drop Rate seems to work and when you kill bosses all the Smithing Text drop. So I'm just speed running through for all the Smithing Text regardless of purples.
04-05-2020, 10:57 PM #127
I couldn't get the -5 added to the accessory. I copied exactly like your spreadsheet, and it got the accessory to 170 and added a -1, not -5. Can you help.
Also is there any way you can help with adding shrukin and kunai damage as a new line to every armor piece. Can you write a quick example please?
Thanks for all your help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo