03-18-2020, 10:33 PM #1
syizm
Rookie
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Hey guys. Been messing around with the Nioh 2 save in advanced mode and have discoverd most of the values for the equipment modifiers (ie Item Drop Rate vs. Yokai, Imbue Fire, Unlimited Ninjutsu, etc.) I've posted a link to a Google sheet below with most of my research. There is a step by step tutorial below. I'll try to make it more clear as time goes on, but for now, this is it.

Here is what a basic effect looks like in Advanced moe:

GENERAL FORMAT OF ITEM EFFECTS[/u]
aa aa aa aa bb bb bb bb xx xx cc xx

LIFE +44 EXAMPLE:
D8 BF 00 00 2C 00 00 00 2F 73 02 00

EMPTY EFFECTS SLOT SET:
FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00

UNLIMITED NINJUTSU 100%:
28 02 00 00 E8 03 00 00 2F 73 02 00

For example, if you have a piece of armor that has Life +44, you would see the following in the code:
D8 BF 00 00 2C 00 00 00 2F 73 02 00

The aa part is [D8BF0000] which is "Life"
The bb part is [2C000000] which is 44 in decimal. You can set this to ridiculously high values.
The xc part is [2F730200] which doesn't seem to matter except the '02' digit controls icon.

So what you would do is try to find that in your hex editor of choice, then edit the effect type to what you want, and change the value to something appropriate. With these codes you can easily give yourself so much life, ki, and toughness that you're essentially invincible. You can also have unlimited bullets, ninjutsu, and onmyo magic. You can even add effects to the blank slots by replacing the empty data set with the code. The footer section [xx xx cc xx] is mostly irrelevant, but be sure to make cc=02.

Also note that some item effects are percentages with a single decimal point, so 100% is 100.0% in the game, and this is '1000' as far as the data is concerned, and 1000 in hex is 03E8, and in Little Endian for our purposes its E803. So to make a percentage based effect (ulimited magic, unlimited projectiles, etc.) always trigger, you make it 1000... 100.0%, or E803. I hope that makes sense.

If you've any experience at all in hex editing this sheet should be plenty to get you started. As a bonus, it seems the armor, weapon, and yokai effect IDs work on any type of equipment, although it would be useless to imbue some gloves with fire.

Here is a link to the Google Sheet listing what I've found so far:

LINK: You must login or register to view this content.

Cheers,
S.T.
Last edited by syizm ; 03-20-2020 at 02:35 AM.

The following 61 users say thank you to syizm for this useful post:

Alex Uyutov, alex123098, Alexsandr194, alyshusband2013, Ashina Traveler, Atma-Weapon, Bawbaw, darkking2022**, Darklite, Demonchild901, Dojima, dragun619, DuncanCradle, EduReptilia, Garret, gledson, gledsonfalcao, gowhawx, gr82b61, HAGH, hanahowl, hawkxt, Hunter19285, Infonet07, joker.101, Kaissolbadguy, Kaitsja, kjmhehe, korazx, lcf9982, legendarythug, letmesignup, Leytonsroom, Llockedown, Loki-Roswaals, lucianonery, luix, Magicarp19, mohammed-121, MrEightEyes, NexusPolaris, NinjaCalux, PascoalM, pr_andrade, Randomico, [email protected], ryscape, Spcedead678, SpiritoSancti, starkjim87, suhail12, Supachai-Wilavan, thekool12345, UpsideUp88, Vicious, Vicious0ne, Vicodin10, WeAreTekken, Westoooz, Wosley, Xayax

The following user groaned syizm for this awful post:

Charles Manson
03-20-2020, 03:09 PM #20
I suck at tutorials so hoping someone can put this in a way that's easier to understand.

Proficiency - Find the values you have, convert to hexadecimal, format to Little Endian, search for the hexadecimal and change each one to C0 27 09. This way you learn the basics of advanced mode while also changing your proficiency.

For those of you who don't understand how hexadecimal and little endian works: 0x927C0 is 09 27 C0 before conversion. After conversion you get C0 27 09. You're just swapping the last two digits with the first two digits.
03-20-2020, 10:12 PM #21
syizm
Rookie
Proficiency is easy to get in game, and strange to hack. It is located in a strange section of the file.

For those who are confused about the tutorial - I will try to rewrite it soon. I admit it is not super clear. Maybe over the weekend. However, if you DON'T UNDERSTAND HEXADECIMAL no tutorial of this nature, no matter how clear and concise, is going to make sense. Really, this stuff is not extraordinarily difficult, but you MUST understand hexadecimal first.

For those asking for quick codes, I apologize but I don't know how to make them and I don't typically use quick mode on Save Wizard.
03-20-2020, 10:38 PM #22
I edited the code but this is the first time I've done this so after editing in HxD how do I put the .bak save file back into save wizard? id appreciate any help thanks
03-21-2020, 01:25 AM #23
Hey has anyone found some of the smithing hex id for stuff like quality umbracite and so on I been looking my self but no luck on my end .
03-21-2020, 03:31 AM #24
Really appreciate the guide. Definitely took a while to digest & figure out where all these numbers go but all my changes worked out pretty good. Thanks

I do have some questions though. How do I go about adjusting my Items & their # count? And is there a way of adjusting my coin amount?
03-21-2020, 11:08 AM #25
Took me a minute, but then I got the hang of it. Thanks dude!
03-21-2020, 11:43 AM #26
Okay so I tried if, but for some reason things such as life and ki (which are both at +38970) doesn't seem to work... Am I doing something wrong? I mean the values are showing up in the game's armor, but not affecting my actual character's numbers
03-21-2020, 11:50 AM #27
Originally posted by alyshusband2013 View Post
Okay so I tried if, but for some reason things such as life and ki (which are both at +38970) doesn't seem to work... Am I doing something wrong? I mean the values are showing up in the game's armor, but not affecting my actual character's numbers

In addition, and weirdly enough, a matchlock I modified had it's numbers reverted back to their original. Not sure what happens there
03-21-2020, 12:26 PM #28

In addition, and weirdly enough, a matchlock I modified had it's numbers reverted back to their original. Not sure what happens there

i don't know how exactly it works, but i manage to change my accessory and put 7 of my slots. when i was doing it, i searched the code of my accessory in advance mode and there i found 3 copy of the exact same codes. so i had to change all 3 for my accessory to properly modified. i remember doing the same with another game where if you change 1 set of codes, the item would revert back. so you have to search again to find the next set and change that too.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo