Post: Xploder ps4 preorders are now with a discount and beta starts 31st March
03-30-2017, 02:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Xploder ps4 preorders are now with a discount and beta starts 31st March

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to CrazyMK2020 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, PSNTROPHYHUNTER, windrider
05-25-2017, 08:15 AM #155
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
just download it from the other thread's second third page. install adobe AIR on your windows and install it. Log in to xploder site and copy and paste your serial number from purchased history and you are good to go

It's working for you then? How is it?
05-25-2017, 08:19 AM #156
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
It's working for you then? How is it?

Well it has a 5% success ratio for now. Tried to resign The Witcher 3, MK X, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Sleeping Dogs: DE... Only MK X worked
05-25-2017, 08:20 AM #157
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
just download it from the other thread's second third page. install adobe AIR on your windows and install it. Log in to xploder site and copy and paste your serial number from purchased history and you are good to go

I've done this. Although it doesn't let me log in. No matter how many times, I put in the right email and PW.

Nvm... False alarm. It was my old Xploder PW from their old site. I guess the client never updated.
05-25-2017, 08:26 AM #158
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Well it has a 5% success ratio for now. Tried to resign The Witcher 3, MK X, Wolfenstein: The Old Blood, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Sleeping Dogs: DE... Only MK X worked

So it's saying that the save is corrupt when you try and add it to the PS4? Are you using NGU saves or their saves from their database?
05-25-2017, 08:44 AM #159
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Looks like the original account IDs maybe necessary from resigning one save to another profile.
05-25-2017, 08:49 AM #160
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Looks like the original account IDs maybe necessary from resigning one save to another profile.

Probably that's the case but I need saves to test it. If anyone is interested in helping me test saves just send them.
05-25-2017, 08:51 AM #161
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
So it's saying that the save is corrupt when you try and add it to the PS4? Are you using NGU saves or their saves from their database?

No no, it just gives me resigning error for NGU saves. I just want to point out that for every save I've downloaded here the profile ID folder is missing. Their online archives is always empty for me.
05-25-2017, 08:51 AM #162
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month

No no, it just gives me resigning error for NGU saves. I just want to point out that for every save I've downloaded here the profile ID folder is missing. Their online archives is always empty for me.
05-25-2017, 08:52 AM #163
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Probably that's the case but I need saves to test it. If anyone is interested in helping me test saves just send them.

What saves do you need? I have a bunch of DS3 saves on here, if you have the game. Also got Nioh.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo