Post: Xploder ps4 preorders are now with a discount and beta starts 31st March
03-30-2017, 02:25 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Xploder ps4 preorders are now with a discount and beta starts 31st March

You must login or register to view this content.

The following 4 users say thank you to CrazyMK2020 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, PSNTROPHYHUNTER, windrider
05-25-2017, 08:54 AM #164
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
What saves do you need? I have a bunch of DS3 saves on here, if you have the game. Also got Nioh.

Don't have Nioh but I can test it on the resigning process at least. So if anyone is interested to buy the product only for one game (for example Nioh) I can test it out before you buy it. I got DS III (one save is sufficient)
05-25-2017, 08:56 AM #165
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
Don't have Nioh but I can test it on the resigning process at least. So if anyone is interested to buy the product only for one game (for example Nioh) I can test it out before you buy it. I got DS III (one save is sufficient)

Take your pick, my man.

And here's my Nioh starter save, just to see if the resigning process works.

My account ID is 1ea94ce65919188a . Just make a new folder, rename it that, and chuck the saves in there.
05-25-2017, 08:56 AM #166
Allicks
Bounty hunter
No no, it just gives me resigning error for NGU saves. I just want to point out that for every save I've downloaded here the profile ID folder is missing. Their online archives is always empty for me.

Because I don't have access to the beta I don't know, but aren't there instructions and advice for what you need to make the saves work for other accounts?

I remember xploder for PS3 being light on details.
05-25-2017, 09:00 AM #167
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month

Take your pick, my man.

And here's my Nioh starter save, just to see if the resigning process works.

My account ID is 1ea94ce65919188a . Just make a new folder, rename it that, and chuck the saves in there.

No luck. last thing I can think is that your save is USA and my account is EU.
05-25-2017, 09:01 AM #168
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
No luck. last thing I can think is that your save is USA and my account is EU.

I've gotten some luck with someone's Bloodborne Save. DS3, no dice. I've also tried with GoW3 Remastered, and Horizon.

I do think the region plays a big part. Though, it seems Xploder won't kick off beta anytime soon. Lol.
05-25-2017, 09:03 AM #169
Allicks
Bounty hunter
Some people on twitter saying it works perfectly.
05-25-2017, 09:06 AM #170
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Allicks View Post
Some people on twitter saying it works perfectly.

At this current point and state, it only works with a very few select few games. Dark Souls and Bloodborne being one of those popular ones. I have seen the GTA5 example they gave out on twitter, but I guess we'll see how the program adapts.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

Allicks
05-25-2017, 09:10 AM #171
Allicks
Bounty hunter
At this current point and state, it only works with a very few select few games. Dark Souls and Bloodborne being one of those popular ones. I have seen the GTA5 example they gave out on twitter, but I guess we'll see how the program adapts.

Yeah. It'll get better the more it's used. Looking forward to time with it when I get the beta access.
05-25-2017, 11:28 AM #172
I'll try the program that's here since it won't let me download from the link they give. Hopefully it works. I'll post my results later tonight when I get home from work.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo