Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
05-25-2017, 03:01 AM #47
Originally posted by Indeviduo View Post
Thanks. I'll try after work. How does you manage the autosaves? Do they give empty slots again when resting?

honestly no idea, i just used the save to mop up the two trophies i needed. I do know that when i went to go save it took ages to load and then they all showed "blank" two slots (which i assumed were auto saves) were invisible. I did get to save though havent touched it since
05-25-2017, 05:30 AM #48
MFC_WC
Do a barrel roll!
can you region change saves?
05-25-2017, 01:25 PM #49
Do we have a list of all games supported yet?
05-25-2017, 01:48 PM #50
Supreme23
I am error
Where do you get the xploder saves from?
05-25-2017, 02:14 PM #51
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Originally posted by Supreme23 View Post
Where do you get the xploder saves from?

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

Supreme23
05-25-2017, 02:43 PM #52
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
honestly no idea, i just used the save to mop up the two trophies i needed. I do know that when i went to go save it took ages to load and then they all showed "blank" two slots (which i assumed were auto saves) were invisible. I did get to save though havent touched it since

No way. Wherever the slot I save, when I try to load all slots are blank. Lets see if they can fix this. I'm only interested to resign this game save

Originally posted by xx View Post
How many accounts can I resign a save to? Just one or any number of account or does it have a cap like Save wizard.

You can select from among the saves accounts in your pen drive.

Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
I just now noticed that I get a serial key for the beta, but there's no download link?

You'll find the link in the email they sent if you are one of the 100 first
05-25-2017, 04:06 PM #53
i never got an email from them but i have serial number from my profile to there site and thank you for the guy sharing the link for xploder.air. but i wondering why i cant see anything on online cheat vault??? is it normal or do i need to do something special or so?
05-25-2017, 04:32 PM #54
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by Impara View Post
i never got an email from them but i have serial number from my profile to there site and thank you for the guy sharing the link for xploder.air. but i wondering why i cant see anything on online cheat vault??? is it normal or do i need to do something special or so?

The servers are not online as of yet but you can download games from You must login or register to view this content.

Has anyone from uk noticed that the gtav save can't be used as it's the wrong CUSA code?
It's supposed to be CUSA00411 and not CUSA00419
Last edited by zebbidy ; 05-25-2017 at 06:33 PM.

The following user thanked zebbidy for this useful post:

Supreme23
05-25-2017, 04:34 PM #55
i didn't receive an email for the beta since i pre order in 4/42017 Sal

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo