Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
05-25-2017, 06:35 PM #56
Supreme23
I am error
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post

Claps
05-25-2017, 07:28 PM #57
@Nitrowolf2

I've been testing some Final Fantasy XV resigned save files and this is what I got until now:

- I load the resigned save file, then I save the game on a different slot (sometimes this slot became useless and can't be save on it any more) and all save slots get blank. PROBLEM.
- I go to preferences and modify any settings to get a preferences autosave.
- I save the game on another slot and then all my previously save slot appeared and I can save on any slot and load any of them successfully.
- I rest to test one autosave slot to overwite it and all is OK.
- I save the game on different slots and all is OK.
- I rest for a onemore time to test the second autosave slot and all slot get blank. PROBLEM.

From this point, anything I try I always get blank slots. I couldn't load or save even if I start a new game on the same resigned save file. I hope this will help out anyone to test further in game, because it seem that even if there are blank slots, they have the saved game information and if we save the save data will be overwriten.
05-25-2017, 09:01 PM #58
Originally posted by Indeviduo View Post
Thanks for the info dude. I read FFXV but didnt see it was USA title.

They can also add World of Final Fantasy EU. It worked for me.

Where did you download the world of final fantasy save?
05-25-2017, 09:16 PM #59
so sad final fantasy is only for US user not for us EUR gamer :( for the meantime. so im hoping for region swap on full beta.
05-25-2017, 09:28 PM #60
Originally posted by Conaire View Post
Where did you download the world of final fantasy save?

It is my own save 100% complete EUR version. Here you are You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by Impara View Post
so sad final fantasy is only for US user not for us EUR gamer :( for the meantime. so im hoping for region swap on full beta.

I used my own Final Fantasy XV EUR save file and it seems it worked with the same issues as the USA version.
Last edited by Indeviduo ; 05-25-2017 at 09:32 PM.
05-25-2017, 09:48 PM #61
Originally posted by Indeviduo View Post
It is my own save 100% complete EUR version. Here you are You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you Smile
05-25-2017, 10:05 PM #62
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Has anyone been able to resign a Dark Souls 3 save?

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

Xx-GIPPI-xX
05-25-2017, 10:17 PM #63
Xx-GIPPI-xX
Modding Passion
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Has anyone been able to resign a Dark Souls 3 save?

for now i not :-(
05-25-2017, 10:20 PM #64
Supreme23
I am error
I resigned a Bloodborne save and a Final Fantasy XV save as well

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo