Post: Xploder PS4 Save Resigner Pre-Beta Is Now Available, Report Issues Here
05-24-2017, 09:34 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); UPDATE: READ BEFORE BUYING

I have decided to give a quick update on this thread. Given how many months this has been out on the market and how silent the team has been, I strongly advise you to stay away from it until further notice Their product is rather subpar compared to Savewizard which released a save resigner was quicker than they have can even blink. That's just my take on it, which is sad because I had some high hopes for this. Maybe they can turn it around, but for the time being stay away and use Savewizard, which is a far more superior product to the current state of Xploder

Original Thread:

The Xploder Save Resigner Pre-beta is now live

You must login or register to view this content.

You can only use supported cheats from their database, or saves from a USB drive that pre-date 4.5X. Xploder already has a fix for saves after 4.5X, but it currently is not available in this build of the Beta.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported! However, once you load you cannot save or if you do it makes all the save slots blank and unloadable.

Email Validation

This step is not required to use the device. I have yet to even recieve an email and so have many others. In fact, I dont think anyone has gotten one. All you have to do it hit the continue option and you'll be able to use the app freely.

Rsigning Errors - For those getting a failed error, do this everytime it fails because you need a fresh save

Must Install Game Error When Copying. Resigned Save Back Onto The Console -
For this one I noticed some of the saves aren't the right ID CUSA. For example knack in their USA folder doesnt match the USA Cusa. Double check if the CUSA are the same. I know rocket league was the same but it failed to work for me.
Last edited by Nitrowolf2 ; 09-24-2017 at 05:53 PM.

The following 5 users say thank you to Nitrowolf2 for this useful post:

Big_Buddha, danilo_BR, Logan_Sony, luis17, Perna10
05-26-2017, 12:23 AM #65
tenkai57
Pokemon Trainer
any know repair saves for work in xploder me test xenoverse 1 and 2, and all versions ff eur and usa work other not, and view xenoverse work only 1x later not work
05-26-2017, 02:02 AM #66
tenkai57
Pokemon Trainer
and me testt lego hobbit and not work
05-26-2017, 02:15 AM #67
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Supreme23 View Post
I resigned a Bloodborne save and a Final Fantasy XV save as well

I tried to resign FFXV, and it froze. Seems unstable at the moment.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

Supreme23
05-26-2017, 06:42 AM #68
Originally posted by Indeviduo View Post
It is my own save 100% complete EUR version. Here you are You must login or register to view this content.

I used my own Final Fantasy XV EUR save file and it seems it worked with the same issues as the USA version.

can you share your final fantasy XV save file EUR??
05-26-2017, 01:18 PM #69
Originally posted by Impara View Post
can you share your final fantasy XV save file EUR??

Yes, sure. Check the same link in half an hour, it is been uploaded right now (600mb) You must login or register to view this content.. This save is at chapter 2 or 3 I don't remember right now. It has the preorder DLC, Chocobo festival DLC and the season pass preorder DLC

Would you mind to resign it and try to save and load game to see if they don't show blank slot. If it does I have tried to fix this issue and explained it on a previous post.
05-26-2017, 01:29 PM #70
A new batch of pre-beta emails were sent out, as I got one, despite being able to use my serial prior to this email.
05-26-2017, 02:41 PM #71
neoar
Space Ninja
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
Just got my email, the pogram is now live. Let me say its a closed Beta first off and only the first 100 who pre ordered. They will be opening it up other this is just a pre full beta version.

Btw you can only use the saves they upload, database is only a test database also, so it does not reflect the full beta and final version. Expect a lot more.

NOTE: REGION RESIGNING IS COMING LATER

Also FF15 is supported!

Edited:

I can confirm the program works, I just resigned FF15 in just a matter of seconds!! I got the Photo trophy when I went to go rest. If you want the other ones that are tied to skills you gotta do actions that would normally gain you exp for it. So fishing, fish once, survival should unlock but i had it unlocked, and cooking cook at night once.

I have done some testing with non supported saves and they seem to error out a majority of the time if not all.

Someone should hex edit their dark souls save and see if when resigning it sticks

I got my email and open the application but cant use the serial number they sent can you confirm where to locate it as they didn't name it as CD Key or serial it is just near my order details i assumed it is the serial number is it like this (XX-XXXX-PS4-X ) or you get it from a different place
05-26-2017, 02:55 PM #72
Originally posted by neoar View Post
I got my email and open the application but cant use the serial number they sent can you confirm where to locate it as they didn't name it as CD Key or serial it is just near my order details i assumed it is the serial number is it like this (XX-XXXX-PS4-X ) or you get it from a different place

That is not the serial, thats the model. It should be on the website when you look at orders right underneath it, its like 10 to 12 digits/letters.

If its not there contact their support
05-26-2017, 04:15 PM #73
I got the Pre-Beta access today. But I can't login. I use my Xploder.net login details to login the app, but it says my details is not correct. Please help.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo