Post: Battlefield V Save: Story Mode is Done on Hardcore Difficulty [CUSA08670]
12-31-2018, 01:32 PM #38
Dizzl
Haxor!
Originally posted by sirdee6666 View Post
Ok i have tested it and it's works, it's give me two last trophy that I need for hard and hardcore . You need play Tirailleur War mission it's only one mission with RESUME .Play it through and watch the last cut scene and trophy will popup Smile

Originally posted by ADAY View Post
You need play Tirailleur War mission it's only one mission with RESUME .Play it through and watch the last cut scene and trophy will popup

With me, I can continue any mission. 🤔
12-31-2018, 03:05 PM #39
sirdee6666
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Dizzl View Post
Ok i have tested it and it's works, it's give me two last trophy that I need for hard and hardcore . You need play Tirailleur War mission it's only one mission with RESUME .Play it through and watch the last cut scene and trophy will popup Smile

You need play Tirailleur War mission it's only one mission with RESUME .Play it through and watch the last cut scene and trophy will popup

Yes you can but on that mission you have RESUME and you need play this mission 😉

The following user thanked sirdee6666 for this useful post:

Dizzl
12-31-2018, 04:24 PM #40
Dizzl
Haxor!
Originally posted by Dizzl View Post

Yes you can but on that mission you have RESUME and you need play this mission 😉

So you had to play the last part of the mission and then the trophies were unlocked? Do I understand you correctly?

But I'll just test it out. Happy

Edit: It worked. Thanks for help. Happy
Last edited by Dizzl ; 12-31-2018 at 05:45 PM.
01-27-2019, 03:39 PM #41
not working
01-27-2019, 09:09 PM #42
Still waiting for a US release for this lol
01-30-2019, 10:22 AM #43
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
US Save Not Working, Nor EU had a friend test..
both done on hardcore.... did the last mission of the last story all it pops is completing the chapter... none of the difficulty related trophies pop...
assuming someone needs to make a save right at the ending at the hardest difficulty... itll solve all the problems... im shit at the game so no way am I gonna be able to do It...
hopefully someone here can...
04-23-2019, 03:43 AM #44
So no further progress on US save still? This part of the game is what's holding me from achieving platinum.
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
both done on hardcore.... did the last mission of the last story all it pops is completing the chapter... none of the difficulty related trophies pop...
assuming someone needs to make a save right at the ending at the hardest difficulty... itll solve all the problems... im shit at the game so no way am I gonna be able to do It...
04-29-2019, 07:45 AM #45
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post
So no further progress on US save still? This part of the game is what's holding me from achieving platinum.

Your gonna need to do the last level on the hardest difficulty, I wish I woulda knew I woulda tried to back the save up... that shit was a pain in the ass, but its worth it once you beat it it pops all difficulty related trophies.
05-03-2019, 04:18 AM #46
Originally posted by ThatEpicSomeone View Post

Your gonna need to do the last level on the hardest difficulty, I wish I woulda knew I woulda tried to back the save up... that shit was a pain in the ass, but its worth it once you beat it it pops all difficulty related trophies.

Damn :( I only need the hardest difficulty trophies done & I got the plat :/
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo