Post: Battlefield V Save: Story Mode is Done on Hardcore Difficulty [CUSA08670]
09-29-2019, 02:41 PM #56
story done .....not on hardcore
02-10-2020, 06:41 AM #57
Thank you very much for this save! Unfortunately i have similar Problem like some others have. I played the campaign on easy for myself an i have unlocked the three Campaign trophies. I have earned lets say 10 collectibles during this walkthrough. I then copied my save file on a USB stick and deleted the save on my PS4. I resigned the save from these thread and it worked fine. The new save that ive copied to my PS4 was from May 2019 or somewhat like that.

When i go to the Campaign and start the third Campaign (with the Senegal-French missions), it starts not after the fort but it starts at the beginning of the third mission. The mission overview shows my collectibles that i've earned but the fullfilled challenges seems to be from the owner of the original saves. This is really strange. Maybe part of it is synced online....

Normally i don't have Problems with resigning saves but here it seems to be a problem. really annoying I will try it next time without online Connection. Otherwise i will do it legit like in the good old times ;-)
02-10-2020, 03:35 PM #58
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by G3sSi_89 View Post

I would always recommend offline, no matter the game. There's a chance that's the issue. If there's a profile save of some sort, I'd also try both with and without the profile save. Meaning if you deleted your profile save before (hopefully backing it up) and using the uploader's auto/manual saves and any included profile save, next time try keeping it and use the uploader's auto/manual saves only.
02-10-2020, 05:23 PM #59
Here what i did and it didn't work
- Saved my PS4 Save in the cloud (it's only one profile save in the folder)
- Switched off the internet Connection
- Saved my PS4 Save on the USB stick
- Deleted my PS4 Save on the PS4
- Checked date of my save (02.10.2020)
- Checked CUSA (both 08670)
- Resigned the save with the save from this thread, therefore got the "new save"
- Checked date of the new save (11.23.201Cool Man (aka Tustin)
- Saved the new Save on the PS4 (still offline mode)
- go to War stories, the Tirailleur, press resume
- it starts the mission where i have to Blow up 3 parts of the small village and then go to the fort.

Seems to be not the last cutscene, but it still will save a lot of time. What did i wrong in the process above?

Edit: After playing the last part (clean the village, clean the hill and clean the place in front of the fort: all three trophies popped, so many thanks for that! Great work and much appreciated.
Last edited by G3sSi_89 ; 02-10-2020 at 06:41 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to G3sSi_89 for this useful post:

aeneax, batfink2009, Mr_Party
05-07-2021, 01:17 PM #60
Last edited by unknownplayerx ; 02-28-2023 at 03:59 PM. Reason: ...

The following 5 users say thank you to unknownplayerx for this useful post:

Gaz1205, kendonyus, Master_P88, Sodic12, toto666
08-31-2021, 04:32 PM #61
RE-LINK IT PLEASE, FILE NOT FOUND ANYMORE
03-17-2023, 04:24 PM #62
kaka2
Haxor!
can some1 reupload the post 6 saves? would be apreciated
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo