01-03-2019, 10:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone! I can't find saves for Alien Isolation in the EU version of the game, so I made one Save-set with all the "hard" trophies. You will find folders for each trophies with the saves on them.

With this Save-set you can get:

Mind Your Step - Navigate Reactor Maintenance without dying

You don't have to play the entire mission. Load the save and you will be at the beginning of the cocoon where the trophy stars, if you see you're going to die quit game and load again. After you activate everything and come back to the elevator the trophy will pop.

Archivist - Collect 10 Nostromo logs in the main campaign

Load the save and get the last Nostromo log number 10, you can see it in this guide: You must login or register to view this content.

The Taken - Collect all ID tags

Load the save, (49/59) change clothes and you will be capture by the alien, when you wake up, you will see the last ID in front of you.

100 Times Too Many - Get killed by the Alien 100 times

Load the save, you need to die 9 times for trophy, just walk to the next door and the alien will spawn always in front of you, repeat.

End Game Trophies

Mercy or Prudence? - Complete the game without killing any humans
Ripley, Signing Off - Complete the game on any difficulty setting
Survivor - Complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting
One Shot - Complete the game without dying

Load Mission 19 save, just finish it and you will get all these trophies.

Save-set Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you, I hope it helps

EDIT (05/08/2020): Lot of people says some saves don't work, I tested them today and everything works fine, make sure to resign them correctly and separated. In some saves you have to load chapter, not "continue". And this is made for play the game legal and only in the moments of the saves, use them.
Last edited by alphapiers ; 08-05-2020 at 12:13 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to alphapiers for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, AlexStar, Alkiba, Anselmo Ricci, Apex_Raptor, belga, bobsandbag, burntlink, Death1127, Dizzl, DonSokke, FatherComstock, fenicce, Ghost_Leader_59_, Hatchet Harry, ignored467, InfamousD1, jokyjoke0322, JoschkaFreeman, kowal76, Leonrpg, letmesignup, LeWildWolf, lundells, Mago de Oz, Manne72, Mantrophy, matt69er, michmaster, MIDIBlack666, mikhail, milito0022, Mr.Mameshiba, Nathaniel, nightmare300, Lt. PanDa, Plissken, Practical94, princeuter, rafamofa, Risbo1989, stasya, trek123, tytanowy-86, Vomorkos, WarC0zes, wiii, Wosley, XXBLAZO123, YenooR, ziad47, Zmey-G and -1 other users.

The following user groaned alphapiers for this awful post:

phosgene
01-04-2019, 03:11 PM #2
frez0r
Gym leader
Thanks so much! Getting these trophies legit is really hard, so kudos to you man!

The following 2 users say thank you to frez0r for this useful post:

agnailton123, alphapiers
01-04-2019, 03:58 PM #3
belga
Haxor!
I tested it worked perfect, big thanks!

The following user thanked belga for this useful post:

alphapiers
01-04-2019, 04:11 PM #4
Amazing! Thank you!!!

The following user thanked Anselmo Ricci for this useful post:

alphapiers
01-05-2019, 05:29 PM #5
Thanks for this, gives me a reason to go back and re-play this classic!
01-06-2019, 08:44 PM #6
ADAY
Rookie
How do I change clothes the in Alien isolation for the the taken trophy
01-07-2019, 02:42 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ADAY View Post
How do I change clothes the in Alien isolation for the the taken trophy

While I don't have the EU version so can't load this specific save, it sounds like it's in Chapter 6 right before the airlock.

If I'm right, just next to the terminal with the save point is another room which should say "CAUTION" at the far end on the floor and have two red closet-like things on either side of the far door. The far door is an airlock of sorts. I think the right "closet" is empty but the left "closet" has a EVA suit, looks like a space suit, hanging up in it. The whole contraption should be glowing a bit, meaning you can interact with it. Walk up to it and hit the X button to interact. The rest happens automatically.

When you regain control, there should be a body directly in front of you. The ID tag should be on or near the body.

This all assumes this save is at Chapter 6, just before the airlock, which I'm guessing from the description.

The following 4 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

Anselmo Ricci, belga, mother303, stasya
01-07-2019, 05:49 PM #8
RPGAddict
Little One
I dont understand why when i resign them i get the same savefile for every save (n.22)

The following user thanked RPGAddict for this useful post:

itszo
01-07-2019, 05:50 PM #9
RPGAddict
Little One
Originally posted by alphapiers View Post

I dont understand why when i resign them i get the same savefile for every save (n.22)
01-07-2019, 07:10 PM #10
Originally posted by RPGAddict View Post
Originally posted by alphapiers View Post

You have to resign and copy one by one, don't mix them or copy all of them to the ps4
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo