01-03-2019, 10:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone! I can't find saves for Alien Isolation in the EU version of the game, so I made one Save-set with all the "hard" trophies. You will find folders for each trophies with the saves on them.

With this Save-set you can get:

Mind Your Step - Navigate Reactor Maintenance without dying

You don't have to play the entire mission. Load the save and you will be at the beginning of the cocoon where the trophy stars, if you see you're going to die quit game and load again. After you activate everything and come back to the elevator the trophy will pop.

Archivist - Collect 10 Nostromo logs in the main campaign

Load the save and get the last Nostromo log number 10, you can see it in this guide: You must login or register to view this content.

The Taken - Collect all ID tags

Load the save, (49/59) change clothes and you will be capture by the alien, when you wake up, you will see the last ID in front of you.

100 Times Too Many - Get killed by the Alien 100 times

Load the save, you need to die 9 times for trophy, just walk to the next door and the alien will spawn always in front of you, repeat.

End Game Trophies

Mercy or Prudence? - Complete the game without killing any humans
Ripley, Signing Off - Complete the game on any difficulty setting
Survivor - Complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting
One Shot - Complete the game without dying

Load Mission 19 save, just finish it and you will get all these trophies.

Save-set Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you, I hope it helps

EDIT (05/08/2020): Lot of people says some saves don't work, I tested them today and everything works fine, make sure to resign them correctly and separated. In some saves you have to load chapter, not "continue". And this is made for play the game legal and only in the moments of the saves, use them.
Last edited by alphapiers ; 08-05-2020 at 12:13 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to alphapiers for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, AlexStar, Alkiba, Anselmo Ricci, Apex_Raptor, belga, bobsandbag, burntlink, Death1127, Dizzl, DonSokke, FatherComstock, fenicce, Ghost_Leader_59_, Hatchet Harry, ignored467, InfamousD1, jokyjoke0322, JoschkaFreeman, kowal76, Leonrpg, letmesignup, LeWildWolf, lundells, Mago de Oz, Manne72, Mantrophy, matt69er, michmaster, MIDIBlack666, mikhail, milito0022, Mr.Mameshiba, Nathaniel, nightmare300, Lt. PanDa, Plissken, Practical94, princeuter, rafamofa, Risbo1989, stasya, trek123, tytanowy-86, Vomorkos, WarC0zes, wiii, Wosley, XXBLAZO123, YenooR, ziad47, Zmey-G and -1 other users.

The following user groaned alphapiers for this awful post:

phosgene
11-23-2019, 06:21 PM #38
Doesn't work, not only is the Save exactly the same as the "The Taken - Collect all ID Tags" but there is no Alien that constantly Spawns to kill you. I had to play a bit further ahead with that Save to find a Spot where he Spawns and died 20+ times and still no Trophy.

Load the save, you need to die 9 times for trophy, just walk to the next door and the alien will spawn always in front of you, repeat.
12-01-2019, 12:43 PM #39

this is not working ,please update
12-31-2019, 02:52 PM #40
Hey man, sorry to say but the reactor and the nostromo logs are the same file :(
so that doesn't really help...
By any chance, do you still have the saves?
Thanks Smile
03-15-2020, 03:53 PM #41
Originally posted by cody2005 View Post

Originally posted by abadeon2811 View Post
Hey man, sorry to say but the reactor and the nostromo logs are the same file :(
Thanks Smile

Originally posted by Ravanofdarkness View Post
Doesn't work, not only is the Save exactly the same as the "The Taken - Collect all ID Tags" but there is no Alien that constantly Spawns to kill you. I had to play a bit further ahead with that Save to find a Spot where he Spawns and died 20+ times and still no Trophy.

Originally posted by alphapiers View Post

Currently the game version is 1.04, the version of the savefiles not working is 1.01 and they can't be recognized...
03-15-2020, 04:01 PM #42
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ignored467 View Post

Thanks Smile

Currently the game version is 1.04, the version of the savefiles not working is 1.01 and they can't be recognized...

Not recognized where? In the PS4 or in the game itself? Positive your own version of the game is 0362?
03-17-2020, 03:33 PM #43
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Thanks Smile

Not recognized where? In the PS4 or in the game itself? Positive your own version of the game is 0362?

Yes my CUSA code is 0362 and as you can see from all the other users' posts, they don't work even for them.
03-17-2020, 07:09 PM #44
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Thanks Smile

Yes my CUSA code is 0362 and as you can see from all the other users' posts, they don't work even for them.

Members have been able to get this save to be recognized, and work. I'll quote from RPupkin below, who helpfully posted their experience in October. Considering the age of the game I doubt the patch jumped to 1.04 in that span of time.

While some members, including RPupkin, have posted that they were unable to use this save to pop trophies other than collectible trophies, I am understanding your own problem to be different. I am understanding your problem to be that the game is not recognizing the save. If that is the case, can you provide me details please? PM is fine. I'd be happy to help troubleshoot to the extent that's helpful. As I mentioned in another post, usually if a patch is going to be an issue it's going to be for the opposite reason (meaning your game is a lower version than the save). Other members posting on this thread seem to be getting this save to load but then wish to pop particular trophies and cannot, like the "Die 100 Times" trophy.

Here's the post I mentioned from RPupkin, below. From my personal memory, it only covers how to use this save to get the collectible trophies. To the best of my knowledge, many of the other trophies this save had tried to cover are available piecemeal on the forums but many of them might be in a different CUSA.

"Ok, I've played around with these saves and ran into the same problems as everyone else, other than the save to complete the game they all load you into chapter 4. However, all the stats are loaded to the save and not the profile so you can still get the collectables.

For the ID tags you can just complete another five minutes of mission 4 as poster no 28 says, sneak around the android and the tag is on the table - the trophy will pop

For the Nostromo trophy load the save for chapter 4 but then save the game at the next opportunity, this will save it to you profile and register the first 9 nostromo logs on your profile too. Then select chapter 17 through chapter select and complete it to the part where the final entry is and it will pop.

I've not tried the be killed 100 times trophy but I imagine it is similar, save to your HDD so the kills on the OP save registers to your profile then load up whichever level the alien shows the quickest and keep dying."
03-25-2020, 01:47 AM #45
I don't understand anything... I just try all my saves in another account and everything works fine! You have to select load game, not continue. If you continue it loads chapter 4. Also, the moment I made these files it was in a MAC, and you will find extra files like "macosx" and "ds.store" remove them before load to save wizard. My game is CUSA00362, I live in Spain. People that's having problems, load the different zip files one by one. You say you need the profile file? I don't get it, sorry I can't be more helpful.
Last edited by alphapiers ; 03-25-2020 at 01:54 AM.
05-05-2020, 01:11 PM #46
good afternoon,

First of all, thank you for these saves, for this great game, but I have a series of doubts.

the first one, has the saves in version 1.04?

the second, which I copy and paste into the ps4 folder, to use saves? I get that the data is from another player

I am still in the beginning, it is to know how to use them.

if you can explain it to me how to use the saves.

a cordial greeting

the problem is that I copy a file and it tells me that it belongs to another player and that it is in version 1.01

So I ask, what am I doing wrong and if you have it in the same version, my code is 00362 like you, since we live in the same country, that makes it easier.

Greetings
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-05-2020 at 03:49 PM. Reason: merging multiple posts
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo