01-03-2019, 10:07 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi everyone! I can't find saves for Alien Isolation in the EU version of the game, so I made one Save-set with all the "hard" trophies. You will find folders for each trophies with the saves on them.

With this Save-set you can get:

Mind Your Step - Navigate Reactor Maintenance without dying

You don't have to play the entire mission. Load the save and you will be at the beginning of the cocoon where the trophy stars, if you see you're going to die quit game and load again. After you activate everything and come back to the elevator the trophy will pop.

Archivist - Collect 10 Nostromo logs in the main campaign

Load the save and get the last Nostromo log number 10, you can see it in this guide: You must login or register to view this content.

The Taken - Collect all ID tags

Load the save, (49/59) change clothes and you will be capture by the alien, when you wake up, you will see the last ID in front of you.

100 Times Too Many - Get killed by the Alien 100 times

Load the save, you need to die 9 times for trophy, just walk to the next door and the alien will spawn always in front of you, repeat.

End Game Trophies

Mercy or Prudence? - Complete the game without killing any humans
Ripley, Signing Off - Complete the game on any difficulty setting
Survivor - Complete the game on the hardest difficulty setting
One Shot - Complete the game without dying

Load Mission 19 save, just finish it and you will get all these trophies.

Save-set Link: You must login or register to view this content.

Thank you, I hope it helps

EDIT (05/08/2020): Lot of people says some saves don't work, I tested them today and everything works fine, make sure to resign them correctly and separated. In some saves you have to load chapter, not "continue". And this is made for play the game legal and only in the moments of the saves, use them.
Last edited by alphapiers ; 08-05-2020 at 12:13 AM.

The following 52 users say thank you to alphapiers for this useful post:

abufhad, aeneax, AlexStar, Alkiba, Anselmo Ricci, Apex_Raptor, belga, bobsandbag, burntlink, Death1127, Dizzl, DonSokke, FatherComstock, fenicce, Ghost_Leader_59_, Hatchet Harry, ignored467, InfamousD1, jokyjoke0322, JoschkaFreeman, kowal76, Leonrpg, letmesignup, LeWildWolf, lundells, Mago de Oz, Manne72, Mantrophy, matt69er, michmaster, MIDIBlack666, mikhail, milito0022, Mr.Mameshiba, Nathaniel, nightmare300, Lt. PanDa, Plissken, Practical94, princeuter, rafamofa, Risbo1989, stasya, trek123, tytanowy-86, Vomorkos, WarC0zes, wiii, Wosley, XXBLAZO123, YenooR, ziad47, Zmey-G and -1 other users.

The following user groaned alphapiers for this awful post:

phosgene
09-07-2019, 10:37 PM #29
Hi everyone, sorry for late reply. I test all saves and everything works fine. The problem you all have is with save wizard. Make sure you resign the saves one by one... and the correct file. If not you will find that problem like start in chapter 2.
09-08-2019, 10:37 AM #30
Dizzl
Haxor!
Originally posted by alphapiers View Post

I have a question about 100 Times Too Many - Get killed by the Alien 100 times: Which door do you mean exactly? In the room directly in front of me there is only an android behind a window and there is no alien in my room. Thanks for your help.

Do you have any saves for "Just out of Reach" and "Hide Run Survive"?
09-08-2019, 02:28 PM #31
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Dizzl View Post

I have a question about 100 Times Too Many - Get killed by the Alien 100 times: Which door do you mean exactly? In the room directly in front of me there is only an android behind a window and there is no alien in my room. Thanks for your help.

You have to wait a while. The alien spawns on a general timer, but when you save the game the timer is reset. If you wait long enough though, outside of a safe zone, the alien will come hunt you. So leave the room with the save point and wait for a while. It's fun with headphones.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Dizzl
09-24-2019, 04:30 PM #32
I seem to be having the same issue. The only one of the saves that isn't Mission 4 is the one for finishing the game without dying. This problem occurs regardless of how the save is resigned, each save is just Mission 4 - Seegson Communications.
09-26-2019, 01:33 PM #33
Dizzl
Haxor!
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

You have to wait a while. The alien spawns on a general timer, but when you save the game the timer is reset. If you wait long enough though, outside of a safe zone, the alien will come hunt you. So leave the room with the save point and wait for a while. It's fun with headphones.

I looked for another spot, because no matter how long I wait, the alien doesn't show up. :( But nine more deaths were not enough for the trophy to appear.

The following user thanked Dizzl for this useful post:

InfamousD1
09-26-2019, 01:47 PM #34
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I looked for another spot, because no matter how long I wait, the alien doesn't show up. :( But nine more deaths were not enough for the trophy to appear.

Sorry to hear that. Is there a profile save with this? It might be tied to that. I had to grind this one, myself, but I don't remember it taking too long, even though I didn't die once when I played.
10-31-2019, 03:12 PM #35
Ok, I've played around with these saves and ran into the same problems as everyone else, other than the save to complete the game they all load you into chapter 4. However, all the stats are loaded to the save and not the profile so you can still get the collectables.

For the ID tags you can just complete another five minutes of mission 4 as poster no 28 says, sneak around the android and the tag is on the table - the trophy will pop

For the Nostromo trophy load the save for chapter 4 but then save the game at the next opportunity, this will save it to you profile and register the first 9 nostromo logs on your profile too. Then select chapter 17 through chapter select and complete it to the part where the final entry is and it will pop.

I've not tried the be killed 100 times trophy but I imagine it is similar, save to your HDD so the kills on the OP save registers to your profile then load up whichever level the alien shows the quickest and keep dying.

The following 2 users say thank you to RPupkin for this useful post:

aeneax, InfamousD1
11-01-2019, 01:40 AM #36
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by RPupkin View Post
Ok, I've played around with these saves and ran into the same problems as everyone else, other than the save to complete the game they all load you into chapter 4. However, all the stats are loaded to the save and not the profile so you can still get the collectables.

For the ID tags you can just complete another five minutes of mission 4 as poster no 28 says, sneak around the android and the tag is on the table - the trophy will pop

For the Nostromo trophy load the save for chapter 4 but then save the game at the next opportunity, this will save it to you profile and register the first 9 nostromo logs on your profile too. Then select chapter 17 through chapter select and complete it to the part where the final entry is and it will pop.

I've not tried the be killed 100 times trophy but I imagine it is similar, save to your HDD so the kills on the OP save registers to your profile then load up whichever level the alien shows the quickest and keep dying.

Thanks, that's very helpful.

The following 2 users say thank you to aeneax for this useful post:

InfamousD1, RPupkin
11-01-2019, 01:17 PM #37
No problem, just glad I can help out any way I can as I use this site so much

The following user thanked RPupkin for this useful post:

InfamousD1
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo