09-08-2019, 01:20 PM #1
stasya
◔‿◔
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

NOTE: I've completed the game and won't be adding any more saves to the post. If you don't see what you need, than you will have to do the trophy yourself or ask for help You must login or register to view this content.

A pint of frosty amber liquid
Continue game in Solo Mode. Go outside and talk to Conrad. Choose STERN, CURIOUS, ROMANTIC
You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Can't catch him with this old junker
Continue game in Solo Mode. Be ready to press triangle.

Going it alone, Consider all the permutations
Continue game in Solo Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

Go with your gut, Going it alone
Continue game in Solo Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

Possible Futures
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. You'll be in a ballroom as Fliss. Go to a small room next to a stage where lever is. White picture is hanging there. You must login or register to view this content. for reference.

The name of this vessel
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and follow this videoguide (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v= ZKaY186taGg) to get the trophy.

It's All Gone Changing On Me
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and follow this videoguide https://youtu.be/Qkkq6NjqsaM?t=353.

Like That Movie With the Ship, That's Something, I suppose and maybe If you're selling, Im buying
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.
I unlocked If you're selling, Im buying trophy during this run, so after you got ending trophies you might replay chapter Trapped (don't overwrite the save though, just in case). Progress through the story and when you are in a room and Alex asks what is this place, choose CONFIDENT to make a joke about abandoned ship. Maybe it will unlock for you.

Secrets! Lies! Conspiracies, man!
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. Follow the You must login or register to view this content. to grab the last secret.

Quite A Lot Of Deaths That Night and Ghost Ships Are Just A Myth, right?
Continue game in Movie Night Mode. Follow You must login or register to view this content. for the last black framed picture.

Like That Movie With the Ship, Not A Sole Survivor
Continue game in Movie Night Mode and wait. The whole chapter is just a bunch of cutscenes and credits.

SAVES PROVIDED BY OTHER AWESOME PEOPLE.
PLEASE
, don't be an ungrateful leech and thank them by clicking on their nicknames and liking their original posts.
It took them hours of playthrough to make these saves. It'll take you 5 seconds to like their posts. Thank you!
Tustin

Girls' Night Out - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
Load the last chapter and you get the trophy.

Learning to work together, That's something, I suppose - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
Just grab a co-op Partner and press continue. You only see the ending, no gameplay needed.

Right There With Ya, Boys - credit to You must login or register to view this content. for providing a save.
"successfully complete all QTE with rats, don't use the knife at all and don't do anything with ghost."
Last edited by stasya ; 10-27-2019 at 05:03 PM.

The following 491 users say thank you to stasya for this useful post:

``,, @dm, #NateB473, 123winken, 19willy74, 363870248, 500jin, abdullah_ali, abod1230, abulnoor, acp1512, adham11khalil, Adragon-007, aeki88, aeneax, AHMAD71, ahmednoor, Aipys, Akeemi14, AkIrA HD, AlanBlend37, Alexombre91, aliellie, alii_m2, alix505e, alphapiers, amoney3737, Anselmo Ricci, arijitc@361, Arlaithiel, articuno77, AshKetchum87, Astronautx, awesomw1, ayeeTEE, azoznokia, b0shey, bakajanai, BaleineàSperme, Ballackfutbol, barnoz, basharsky88, BASIA2001, batofgotham, Bifolco92, bigshnab, birka, blackmustang, bleask, bmerlin, bobsandbag, bolaelqq, BonusBen, Boom_Paradox, Bottega, bovadn, br0wniiez, BRAIAN216, Brheat, brucethornsave, Budokai12, BuggedGarden, Cactus_Blue, cah_geib18, camboggia75, canikoblivan, car1234, caretaker29, catastrophe8, cdogisnotcool, cem_aslan, ChainsXV, chaos_angel, Chef_de, Chrisyyc, CL_MW2_4, Cloud, ColdHearted, comer, conan-1, CorbyZB, Corvis, Coucouhibou, CrazyDrZenith, creamminal, Daedalus543, daFFy_d, daivent333333, danielc655, DanielJackson, DanielNorman, danrob106, Darkknight305, DarkLegacy, DeanH, Death Spirit, DeathBringerJJ, deathcross31, delpiero, Departed2 and 391 other users.
10-10-2019, 11:59 AM #56
Right There With Ya, Boys is the same upload to last mounth? this save download have 3 saves and i can no the trophy see in this.
Last edited by DrDoom1980 ; 10-10-2019 at 11:59 AM.
10-10-2019, 01:27 PM #57
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by DrDoom1980 View Post
Right There With Ya, Boys is the same upload to last mounth? this save download have 3 saves and i can no the trophy see in this.

I didn't get any other saves for this trophy since then, so yes, it's the same file. Try to PM the owner of the save, maybe they know what's wrong as I didn't check them and don't know what the issue is.
Last edited by stasya ; 10-10-2019 at 01:28 PM.
10-10-2019, 03:39 PM #58
Originally posted by stasya View Post

I didn't get any other saves for this trophy since then, so yes, it's the same file. Try to PM the owner of the save, maybe they know what's wrong as I didn't check them and don't know what the issue is.

This save is End with all Girls and no with boys. Winky Winky This save is for Girls' Night Out, a other stand in this download end with all charakter life. for cinema no save in this download.
Last edited by DrDoom1980 ; 10-10-2019 at 04:09 PM.
10-10-2019, 04:48 PM #59
Reidso
Under Jolly Roger
Originally posted by stasya View Post

This save is End with all Girls and no with boys. Winky Winky This save is for Girls' Night Out, a other stand in this download end with all charakter life. for cinema no save in this download.

I haven't tested or even played the game yet

But have you tried chapter select when you load the Girls' Night Out game save? If so, then read this....

https://forum.psnprofiles.com/topic/78519-guysgirls-alive-only-trophy-spoliers/?do=findComment&comment=1900639

Originally posted by another user
On 9/1/2019 at 11:00 PM, KHDelBoy said:

MAKE SURE YOU DON"T OVERWRITE SAVE. Load up the save with "the end", pick NEW SAVE. Then follow below:

Make sure you didn't look at the log book just before the radio area, as this will give you the ship's full name (if you have picked up the hat early on) and give location to the radio. This will save you if you fail to rescue the engine part later on.

All Girls Die:

JUNIOR chapter: You must have Julia and Brad down the hole. If you haven't, go back a chapter and make sure they are the two. When confronted by Junior, ARGUE with him by choosing NO MIST choices. Junior will shoot Julia. In the next chapter, Alex must jump across, save the Compressor (or not if you didn't say the ship name but just the location.)

Alex will pick up a knife. Stab the two headed monster (who is Fliss really.)

ALL GUYS DIE:

I assumed you had Julia wait to decompress early on in the game:

Glamor Girl: Have Conard fail all his QTEs. Carry on to the DEPTH: Make sure Julia and Brad jumps down again. Carry on until get confronted by JUNIOR.

Have Brad say nothing and Junior will shoot him.

When getting the cap from Olsen's body, (or fail if you didn't give name of the ship, just the location.) and have Alex stab himself while confronted by two head monster (Fliss.)
Last edited by Reidso ; 10-10-2019 at 04:49 PM.
10-27-2019, 11:28 AM #60
AntiFog
Experienced noob
Right There With Ya, Boys (successfully complete all QTE with rats, don't use the knife at all and don't do anything with the ghost or yourself)
Last edited by AntiFog ; 10-28-2019 at 07:32 AM.

The following 4 users say thank you to AntiFog for this useful post:

alphapiers, Anselmo Ricci, estebech, stasya
10-27-2019, 05:04 PM #61
stasya
◔‿◔
Originally posted by AntiFog View Post
Right There With Ya, Boys (successfully complete all QTE with rats, don't use the knife at all and don't do anything with the ghost or yourself)

Added your save to the post.

The following user thanked stasya for this useful post:

AntiFog
10-28-2019, 11:53 PM #62
Are there us saves for these?

The following user thanked leonine_ for this useful post:

yunafires
11-01-2019, 06:56 PM #63
mozhou
Rookie
thanks for sharing
11-24-2019, 01:22 AM #64
Right There With Ya, Boys this save download have 3 saves and i can no the trophy see in this.

The following user thanked i4mthenoob for this useful post:

alphapiers
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo