09-18-2019, 06:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hammy Blasphemous Save-Set EU CUSA 16261

This Save-Set is done you can reach 100%

A lot of time went in this save set, a lot of reloading and resaving so i hope this works.
Descriptions are in each folder. Scroll down for the complete *.rar

File is here

UPDATE 1 after patch:
Mysteria Lucis - Get all rosary beads
Witness of The Miracle - Get 100% of the game.

UPDATE 2 Mediterranean Diet:
Thank you to user "azdian" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file

UPDATE 3 "Crossing Souls" & "Requiem Aeternam":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file
"The Sister" & "Bronze Medal":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file

Complete Save Set, all Files in one *.rar:
Last edited by daFFy_d ; 11-20-2019 at 08:10 AM. Reason: title

The following 62 users say thank you to daFFy_d for this useful post:

72jey, aeneax, AkIrA HD, alexandrestein, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, azdian, BubbaDaBarb, chopperxop, error40404, fernando solid, frankml2008, frez0r, gofiolulz, HAGH, hamzabk, Heatmann, hiroru, Horben, hotboyx4, ignored467, jerlanbsantos, JhOnNY_HD, joaogmachado.33, Kazu0064, killerkhan, Kooki, Leonrpg, lonewolf1988, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, Major Buttons, mamuske, matheus16699, mikyDRAKE, milito0022, Monkey177, Mr.Monster, Nathaniel, Pink, Platinum_Hunter, pluscefe, poojabundy, princeuter, GamerChad, Reidso, Saif92MA, Sethek, SpiritOfTesla, stasya, StSaintXXV, TheBlackPec, TheHichDog23, Wanderkoken, Westoooz, Wosley, XericShrubland, xseafogx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zetsusenpai, zzl123
08-06-2020, 02:28 PM #65
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by ShadowRawr View Post
Thanks...!

You unlock the download link by clicking the button on the main post that looks like a "thumbs up". If you have further trouble please see below.

10-04-2020, 02:28 AM #66
Originally posted by SuperJedi View Post
I made a save of the missing trophy.

Inquisition
Execute 5 different enemies.

CUSA16275

Load save, go to the left, and execute enemy Wheelbroken.

Can anyone change to the EU version.

re-upload your save man !!
10-06-2020, 03:08 PM #67
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by milito0022 View Post

Inquisition

CUSA16275

same
10-08-2020, 02:27 AM #68
Originally posted by godden18 View Post
Originally posted by milito0022 View Post

Inquisition

CUSA16275

same

This trophy is very easy, you must kill 5 different enemies with R1 and then attack when you fight back automatically (to do this use the square when you hit the enemy. Just dodge the enemy's attacks and then press the attack button when u retaliate the attack automatically (pressing square at the exact moment you are going to attack after using R1 at the moment the enemy attacks you) and then the option to end with a triangle will appear. Do not use R1 and square at the same time, just do this on 5 different enemies. You can also get another trophy if you use this on 5 same enemies, Power unleashed.
11-02-2020, 12:32 PM #69
100% saving does not work. Can someone help me. if you have a post dlc rescue, please post it here.
12-30-2021, 01:42 AM #70
Originally posted by Shinigami82402 View Post
Originally posted by EmptyFibers View Post
Originally posted by Shinigami82402 View Post
I used the bonus stats for max damage AFTER I got the first Mea Culpa statue in Albero. If you try using any codes before you get your first tears of atonement, etc the game will not load in my experience. Just get to the first save point in Albero and it should work fine.

This is good info! Kudos Shinigami82402. I will give it a whirl later just to double check and let everyone know. I will be happy if this is indeed the case!

OK, so I did some more testing. I deleted my save and started a new one in slot 1 (slot 2-3 don't seem to work) and got to the first save point in Albero then exited to the main menu so it would save. I used codes Max Tears of Atonement, Max Mea Culpa, Max Resistance of 9999 and max Strength of 9999. Loaded up save (it worked) and I had max Tears, went to the first Mea Culpa (showed I was now level 8!) and unlocked all abilities. After that, I went to the previous area and I could one-shot everything. Plus, when I got hit, no damage done to me. Max Speed did not work for me. All I need is to beat all bosses without use and Flasks. I hope this info helps.

can you share this save with us? I'm trying to do it but the cheats don't take effect when I load the game
12-31-2021, 12:01 AM #71
Anyone have the save for "The Desire of the Corrupted" trophy?
02-15-2023, 02:23 AM #72
Atilla
Rookie
Many links are dead
04-16-2024, 03:15 PM #73
Originally posted by daFFy_d View Post

This set is not 100%.

I couldn't find several BOSS or Last Breath.

Could you help with this?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo