09-18-2019, 06:53 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

Hammy Blasphemous Save-Set EU CUSA 16261

This Save-Set is done you can reach 100%

A lot of time went in this save set, a lot of reloading and resaving so i hope this works.
Descriptions are in each folder. Scroll down for the complete *.rar

File is here

UPDATE 1 after patch:
Mysteria Lucis - Get all rosary beads
Witness of The Miracle - Get 100% of the game.

UPDATE 2 Mediterranean Diet:
Thank you to user "azdian" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file

UPDATE 3 "Crossing Souls" & "Requiem Aeternam":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file
"The Sister" & "Bronze Medal":
Thank you to user "EmptyFibers" he contributed the US file and i reregioned it to an EU file

Complete Save Set, all Files in one *.rar:
Last edited by daFFy_d ; 11-20-2019 at 08:10 AM. Reason: title

The following 62 users say thank you to daFFy_d for this useful post:

72jey, aeneax, AkIrA HD, alexandrestein, Angelus Satani, Anselmo Ricci, azdian, BubbaDaBarb, chopperxop, error40404, fernando solid, frankml2008, frez0r, gofiolulz, HAGH, hamzabk, Heatmann, hiroru, Horben, hotboyx4, ignored467, jerlanbsantos, JhOnNY_HD, joaogmachado.33, Kazu0064, killerkhan, Kooki, Leonrpg, lonewolf1988, MacadamCowboy, Mago de Oz, Major Buttons, mamuske, matheus16699, mikyDRAKE, milito0022, Monkey177, Mr.Monster, Nathaniel, Pink, Platinum_Hunter, pluscefe, poojabundy, princeuter, GamerChad, Reidso, Saif92MA, Sethek, SpiritOfTesla, stasya, StSaintXXV, TheBlackPec, TheHichDog23, Wanderkoken, Westoooz, Wosley, XericShrubland, xseafogx, Yuki_240sx, yzaasn, zetsusenpai, zzl123
11-18-2019, 10:25 PM #29
All right, guys and gals! Here is "Crossing Souls" & "Requiem Aeternam":

For whatever reason i can't get it to link, copy and paste, it will take you there.
Last edited by aeneax ; 11-19-2019 at 02:24 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to EmptyFibers for this useful post:

aeneax, daFFy_d
11-19-2019, 12:39 PM #30
Originally posted by EmptyFibers View Post

For whatever reason i can't get it to link, copy and paste, it will take you there.

Geat work, thank you!
Updated first post, this Save Set is complete now
Last edited by daFFy_d ; 11-19-2019 at 12:39 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to daFFy_d for this useful post:

aeneax, EmptyFibers
11-19-2019, 02:30 PM #31
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

I embedded it for you. If, when make a post, you look at the icons to to the right of the ones that change font, you'll see one that looks a bit like a paperclip. That will allow you to insert a link pretty quickly and easily without having to code it yourself. Just put the text you want to display in the top box, and the link itself in the bottom box.
11-19-2019, 03:49 PM #32
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I embedded it for you. If, when make a post, you look at the icons to to the right of the ones that change font, you'll see one that looks a bit like a paperclip. That will allow you to insert a link pretty quickly and easily without having to code it yourself. Just put the text you want to display in the top box, and the link itself in the bottom box.

Thx aeneax! Pretty sure it was my pc just going haywire, since normally I have no issues with that.
11-19-2019, 03:54 PM #33
Originally posted by daFFy_d View Post

Geat work, thank you!

Did you not need "Bronze Medal" & "The Sister"? Thought those where missing ones, but maybe you just stealing my glory and not giving me props, lmao. Just kidding Smile, I'm happy to help others without kudos Woot
11-19-2019, 05:58 PM #34
Thanks for pointing it out!
Originally posted by daFFy_d View Post

Geat work, thank you!

Did you not need "Bronze Medal" & "The Sister"? Thought those where missing ones, but maybe you just stealing my glory and not giving me props, lmao. Just kidding Smile, I'm happy to help others without kudos Woot

No you are right. They are actually in my update 3 file.
Totally forgot it.

Edit: Everything is in order now
Last edited by daFFy_d ; 11-20-2019 at 08:11 AM.

The following user thanked daFFy_d for this useful post:

EmptyFibers
11-21-2019, 12:27 AM #35
I made a save of the missing trophy.

Inquisition
Execute 5 different enemies.

CUSA16275

Load save, go to the left, and execute enemy Wheelbroken.

Can anyone change to the EU version.

The following 2 users say thank you to SuperJedi for this useful post:

aeneax, milito0022
11-21-2019, 08:18 AM #36
Originally Posted by Shinigami82402View Post
Originally Posted by EmptyFibersView Post
Originally Posted by Shinigami82402View Post
I used the bonus stats for max damage AFTER I got the first Mea Culpa statue in Albero. If you try using any codes before you get your first tears of atonement, etc the game will not load in my experience. Just get to the first save point in Albero and it should work fine.

This is good info! Kudos Shinigami82402. I will give it a whirl later just to double check and let everyone know. I will be happy if this is indeed the case!

OK, so I did some more testing. I deleted my save and started a new one in slot 1 (slot 2-3 don't seem to work) and got to the first save point in Albero then exited to the main menu so it would save. I used codes Max Tears of Atonement, Max Mea Culpa, Max Resistance of 9999 and max Strength of 9999. Loaded up save (it worked) and I had max Tears, went to the first Mea Culpa (showed I was now level 8!) and unlocked all abilities. After that, I went to the previous area and I could one-shot everything. Plus, when I got hit, no damage done to me. Max Speed did not work for me. All I need is to beat all bosses without use and Flasks. I hope this info helps.

So it seems these codes are still funky. I started a fresh save slot 1 for my second play through, went to Albero, exit and tried the cheats, not a single one will work now. Very strange.

Shinigami82402, any chance you would be willing to start a new save and apply strength and resistance, the up load it for me so I can work on the remaining trophies and get them added for folks? If so, don't use any heaps at the first boss ☺️🤘
Last edited by EmptyFibers ; 11-17-2019 at 02:36 PM.

Did you ever get the modded save from near the start with max strenght and resistance,if so is there any chance you can upload it?
11-21-2019, 09:14 AM #37
Originally posted by ireid02 View Post

Just use the advanced mode in save Wizard, search resistence and strenght, and change value to 9999.0.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo