02-10-2013, 07:19 AM #1
ContagiousModz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've heard all this talk about the PS4 comming out and Personally i think the PS3 still a couple good years left in it i don't think sony should release the PS4 just yet, but im Perfectly fine With my PS3's and Not Really ready for the Next Gen Console. What about you guys? are yall Ready?

The following 4 users say thank you to ContagiousModz for this useful post:

AAxMxn, Aegon Targaryen, hidog21,
02-12-2013, 12:30 AM #20
Originally posted by Anathema View Post
>i think the PS3 still a couple good years left in it

Oh god no it doesn't, it can't play games well as it is. The loading times on some games are shit and the graphics are awful. Look at Skyrim for example it looks fucking dreadful on console.

Well Skyrim isn't the only game on PS3. There are tons of games that have amazing graphics on the PS3.
02-12-2013, 12:54 AM #21
I think the PS4 will be great, but the games for it on release... hmm it'll be interesting to see what happens
02-12-2013, 12:54 AM #22
Originally posted by Dr.
Well Skyrim isn't the only game on PS3. There are tons of games that have amazing graphics on the PS3.

Depends what we are using as abase line for amazing graphics though, if you take Crysis on PC to be the standard of good graphics and work back from there nothing on PS3 comes close best looking games on PS3 are the Killzone series. GT5 has nice cars but the maps look shit. COD series look mediocre, if it's by bethesda it looks shit. If it's by 2K it looks mediocre. for instance bioshock, borderlands has all sorts of loading problems. Actually one game that does look pretty good on PS3 is RDR, but again the XBOX version supposedly runs better and looks slightly better. (I've never played that version)
02-12-2013, 01:00 AM #23
Originally posted by Anathema View Post
Depends what we are using as abase line for amazing graphics though, if you take Crysis on PC to be the standard of good graphics and work back from there nothing on PS3 comes close best looking games on PS3 are the Killzone series. GT5 has nice cars but the maps look shit. COD series look mediocre, if it's by bethesda it looks shit. If it's by 2K it looks mediocre. for instance bioshock, borderlands has all sorts of loading problems. Actually one game that does look pretty good on PS3 is RDR, but again the XBOX version supposedly runs better and looks slightly better. (I've never played that version)

360 was developed with a much more efficient, dev friendly coding environment and architecture, so most multiplats run noticeably, but not usually significantly, better on the Microsoft platform. Which is a shame because the PS3 is theoretically more powerful, and a year older, but can't run Crysis 2 as well as it's competitor, despite the programming skill of Crytek in getting such PC hog games to look incredible on consoles; considering the age of console hardware.
02-12-2013, 09:50 PM #24
DomSch
Haxor!
It entirely depends on which of the two consoles offers the better functions. But I guess both of them will be kick-ass.
02-12-2013, 09:54 PM #25
Mr.Alfredo
Samurai Poster
I've been a PlayStation fan since forever. Happy So i'm ready for any change! Or anything new for that matter. I mean SONY doesn't disappoint. Only that one time when they got hacked. But other then that, Honestly can't wait.
02-12-2013, 10:02 PM #26
Kif
Kush Friendly
I'll be buying both the PS4 and Xbox 720 thanks to my weed selling hobby. Winky Winky

The following user thanked Kif for this useful post:

Lord Ike
02-12-2013, 10:13 PM #27
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
Originally posted by xZerka View Post
I'll be buying both the PS4 and Xbox 720 thanks to my weed selling hobby. Winky Winky

LMAO!! xD

Eh..to be honest, i dont really care about the graphics all that much, all I want are some good quality titles on it & as for being ready for it, no, not really, i'll be perfectly fine with my good ol' PS3 for a couple more years Smile

Nonetheless, its exciting to hear another Sony successesor coming out.
02-13-2013, 01:26 AM #28
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Dr.

Skyrim isnt all that anyway, and even the older games on the PS3 have ridculously superior graphics to the 360.

I dont know if the 360 guys are high or not, but that system has graphics comparable to the PS2, and that is laughable at best in the stage we're at regarding technological prowess.

The following user thanked Keomo for this useful post:

Harlem Shake

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo