02-10-2013, 07:19 AM #1
ContagiousModz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've heard all this talk about the PS4 comming out and Personally i think the PS3 still a couple good years left in it i don't think sony should release the PS4 just yet, but im Perfectly fine With my PS3's and Not Really ready for the Next Gen Console. What about you guys? are yall Ready?

The following 4 users say thank you to ContagiousModz for this useful post:

AAxMxn, Aegon Targaryen, hidog21,
02-13-2013, 01:54 AM #29
Originally posted by Keomo View Post
Skyrim isnt all that anyway, and even the older games on the PS3 have ridculously superior graphics to the 360.

If I recall correctly, I've read somewhere that it has been proven that the PS3 has better graphics than the 360. Not entirely sure though. :p
02-13-2013, 03:48 PM #30
Quanta
Bounty hunter
Everyone is acting like he PS4 is going to cost a shit pot of money. It's going to be $299-$350 just as every other gaming console is when it first comes out.

Also, ill add that the PS4 release hasn't even been confirmed, it's just a bunch of guesses. Lol
02-13-2013, 03:54 PM #31
Dhaax.
Maggbot timeout!
Well im not , i still wanna be able to mod on my CFW :'( but with the ps4 i give couple of months and it will all be gone :-(

Originally posted by ContagiousModz View Post
I've heard all this talk about the PS4 comming out and Personally i think the PS3 still a couple good years left in it i don't think sony should release the PS4 just yet, but im Perfectly fine With my PS3's and Not Really ready for the Next Gen Console. What about you guys? are yall Ready?
02-13-2013, 04:08 PM #32
Nope not ready my ps3 still has a few years left Sony should let ms release theirs then a couple of years from now Sony make an even better one slap ms in the face lol.
02-13-2013, 04:36 PM #33
TechMemphis
< ^ > < ^ >
Heck yeah its been too long and both consoles are at least 1 year overdue for an update. I mean heck we still get games not in 1080p. I mean call of duty still runs at like 1000 x 800 to get 60fps ridiculous(thats why it still looks exactly the same graphically almost as it did in COD 4 :|. Not to mention we are 3 gens of direct x behind. Non x86 code based platforms for devs in 2013 is inexcusable. No party chat yet... REALLY? A more open app based program with some indie dev access would work wonders... the list goes on these are just a couple of the several more MAJOR quips that is a reason for new console. I mean come on guys graphics aren't the only reason to upgrade a console and that is what these new consoles are coming out for. I highly recommend looking at the trailer for cyberpunk 2077 if you want to see part of what the improvements are gonna be graphically. Not that most people who only play consoles could tell but people who have been pc gaming for awhile would be able to notice the differences.
02-14-2013, 01:59 AM #34
I'm not really ready. I'll get one, probably when it comes out, but there's life in the PS3 yet.

It's like the PS3 release, there were a few good PS2 games still to come, and I'm glad I waited till 2007 (I think it was 2007, might have been 200Cool Man (aka Tustin) to step up.
02-14-2013, 01:14 PM #35
mAdlax
Do a barrel roll!
i hope the ps4 trophy system will be bulletproof...!
02-16-2013, 09:02 PM #36
redman98
Do a barrel roll!
already sick of this generation
02-16-2013, 11:43 PM #37
Danoptic
Do a barrel roll!
Im ready!!

The PS3 is over 6 years old now... technology has advanced massively since, image what this beast can do!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo