02-10-2013, 07:19 AM #1
ContagiousModz
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've heard all this talk about the PS4 comming out and Personally i think the PS3 still a couple good years left in it i don't think sony should release the PS4 just yet, but im Perfectly fine With my PS3's and Not Really ready for the Next Gen Console. What about you guys? are yall Ready?

The following 4 users say thank you to ContagiousModz for this useful post:

AAxMxn, Aegon Targaryen, hidog21,
02-19-2013, 10:07 PM #56
Bad Influence
Appletini!!!
Originally posted by Blackadder1 View Post
Just as long as we dont have to wait 5 months longer than the US to get our hands on it in the UK, which is what happened on the PS3 release... It's gonna be expensive enough as it is, without having to pay to get it imported!!!

That's exactly the first thought that came into my head too. I can't wait to get one but at the same time, I'm not going to pay over the odds for it straight away. The PS3 will still be played as I have enjoyable games for it, plus most of my friends will probably hang fire on buying a PS4 as it'll be that damn expensive over here.
02-22-2013, 11:55 AM #57
im ready for the next generation!!!
02-22-2013, 12:04 PM #58
Originally posted by ContagiousModz View Post
I've heard all this talk about the PS4 comming out and Personally i think the PS3 still a couple good years left in it i don't think sony should release the PS4 just yet, but im Perfectly fine With my PS3's and Not Really ready for the Next Gen Console. What about you guys? are yall Ready?

No im ready! :'(
02-24-2013, 03:17 AM #59
Hellz ya
02-24-2013, 03:47 AM #60
PrimeCreated
Climbing up the ladder
i dont think im ready lol im going to wait it out for a bit because of what happened with the ps3 and the YLOD shit lol so yeah maybe a couple months after its released stare
02-24-2013, 04:07 AM #61
-DirtySeX-
< ^ > < ^ >
I mean I always love having all the new shit that comes out. A console of course would be the big one because well once a new console comes out the old one is outdated pretty quickly especially now a days with online. But I hate having to dish out so much money for all this shit. They get more and more expensive. Also it seems like now a days all games are becoming a lot like cod they release new versions too quickly with little or nothing added. Lets take Skyrim for example I would think it would be a better version of Oblivon when in fact it was worse stripped down version of oblivion that was rushed. JUst my opinion anyways.
02-24-2013, 02:43 PM #62
im ready bro! Cool Man (aka Tustin)
02-28-2013, 06:50 PM #63
Sys
Gym leader
I think its too expensive when its come out
02-28-2013, 07:01 PM #64
Originally posted by Sys View Post
I think its too expensive when its come out

They always are. Just like the ps3 which was $500 - $600 at first release.

Anyways, I think ps3 hasn't outlived its usefulness just yet.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo