02-21-2013, 12:00 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So who's getting this from day 1, maybe it be preordering now so you get it on release day or are you actually going into the store to buy it on release day.

Any other sony fanboys here Winky Winky

Whos going to get it when they can afford it,

Lastly who is going to wait it out abit.
Last edited by xLew-- ; 05-26-2013 at 10:13 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Gandalf,
02-21-2013, 12:05 PM #2
Rath
Today Will Be Different
I would say I am. Depending on how long I have to camp out in a parking lot. If Sony decides to release it on November 17th in the US... fuck no it'll be too cold lol. But I dunno, I do have time to think about it. And it will be a lot of thinking, but I truly cannot wait.
02-21-2013, 12:08 PM #3
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Rath View Post
I would say I am. Depending on how long I have to camp out in a parking lot. If Sony decides to release it on November 17th in the US... fuck no it'll be too cold lol. But I dunno, I do have time to think about it. And it will be a lot of thinking, but I truly cannot wait.

im going to preorder it, hopefully its like games and we get it early! xD
02-21-2013, 12:10 PM #4
Rath
Today Will Be Different
Originally posted by xLew
im going to preorder it, hopefully its like games and we get it early! xD

Holy shit... you can preorder consoles? Wish I would have known this before I made my original post lol. Looks like I'm going to be paying a visit to the local GameStop. Smile
02-21-2013, 12:11 PM #5
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Rath View Post
Holy shit... you can preorder consoles? Wish I would have known this before I made my original post lol. Looks like I'm going to be paying a visit to the local GameStop. Smile

yeah lol you donut!
02-21-2013, 12:12 PM #6
Hickey
League Champion
Depends really, if the major games ain't on it, gta cod FIFA, I'll wait for a bit If there on it it will be a day 1 purchase for me
02-21-2013, 12:12 PM #7
Lamputt
Space Ninja
ive always has a playstation, i was sat on the fence over the pre owned games rumour but now its been confirmed that ps4 will play pre owned games i'm 100% getting one on launch.

The following user thanked Lamputt for this useful post:

xLew--
02-21-2013, 12:12 PM #8
DaSandman
Little One
Waiting 3 yrs or until a slim version comes out. PS4 will still be there.
02-21-2013, 12:57 PM #9
Richard.
Won't be active..
If there's more choice of games than there was from the PS3 at the release then definitely! Otherwise I will wait until some more games come out but if there are a few to choose from then definitely I will get it day one.

Aslong as it's not ridiculously priced either!
02-21-2013, 01:09 PM #10
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by xLew
So who's getting this from day 1.

Any other sony fanboys here Winky Winky

I plan to use my tax return plus some other money people owe me to buy both the PS4 & Xbox.W.E. on release. I am also putting off buying my own personal business internet line to save up for a decent amount of games. So I'll have to deal with possible network issues for another year.
Last edited by Kidd Cold ; 02-21-2013 at 01:17 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo