02-21-2013, 12:00 PM #1
xLew--
Former Staff
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); So who's getting this from day 1, maybe it be preordering now so you get it on release day or are you actually going into the store to buy it on release day.

Any other sony fanboys here Winky Winky

Whos going to get it when they can afford it,

Lastly who is going to wait it out abit.
Last edited by xLew-- ; 05-26-2013 at 10:13 AM.

The following 2 users say thank you to xLew-- for this useful post:

Gandalf,
02-21-2013, 10:48 PM #47
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by Gandalf1969 View Post
I read a news release today from Sony that specifically stated that the UK was among the 1st group of countries to have it released to.

where you read that, can you link me?
02-21-2013, 10:55 PM #48
Azie
Do a barrel roll!
I am when it gets to around £300
02-21-2013, 10:57 PM #49
i might, especially for that drive club game Smile
02-21-2013, 11:19 PM #50
Lord Ike
Error… Cat invasion!
Precisely what I am thinking myself, i'm a huge PlayStation fanboy, ive been one since 1998, but, like all system launches, the system will most likely have flaws at its early life cycle such as bugs, glitches, missing apps, overheating issues maybe? you get the picture, just like the ps3 was.
Originally posted by Kouki View Post
Not touching the 1st gen version, 1st gen version of ps3 ended up being loud and shitty as well as slow as a snail. I also don't care if this will be different, they will always make a better version of the console. So why not wait?

By the time a slim version comes out, alot of the issues it comes across will have been addressed to by Sony in a system revision , hopefully; that will be the case, so me you ask? i'll wait it out and save me money & headaches from any potential problem the 1st generation of PlayStation 4 consoles to be released, unless of course I actually see some worthwhile, jaw dropping titles, which I doubt, at least during launch.
Last edited by Lord Ike ; 02-21-2013 at 11:24 PM.
02-22-2013, 12:00 AM #51
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Originally posted by DEREKTROTTER View Post
how longer you reckon? UK should still get a 2013 release tho right?

Don't rule out a UK release in 2013. Remember most of the hardware is pretty easy to massproduce. Unlike last time the bluray parts which caused the problem.
02-22-2013, 12:04 AM #52
definitely will if its $500 or less. if its more than that i will have to think about it. you know when a new system releases besides the system you always end up buying couple of games, extra controller and possibly other accessories. might come up to a $1000 on day 1.
02-22-2013, 12:27 AM #53
xLew--
Former Staff
yeah im going to buy shit loads for it. last time with the ps3 i wasnt ready for it, and only could afford a ps3 with heavenly sword lol i want a few games this time, spare pad, the new ps eye, and another year ps+ if mine hasnt ran out by then and what ever other accessories i find appealing lol
03-01-2013, 11:17 AM #54
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by ResistTheQ View Post
Don't rule out a UK release in 2013. Remember most of the hardware is pretty easy to massproduce. Unlike last time the bluray parts which caused the problem.

yeah hopefully Happy
03-01-2013, 11:34 AM #55
Nope. This generation of consoles look like shit I'll wait a good while and see how it looks after 6 months if it's mostly positive I'll probably get one if it's a shitstorm of unhappy people I won't get one. Either way I'm not buying it a launch, especially with all the wank social integration. If they advertised the console as something to just play games on better than the PS3 did then I'd be a lot more interested but with core features being advertised as a share button and the ability to record in game it just seems like shit. "seems" sorry, I mean it is shit.

It's like Sony have just decided to sell out and cater to the lowest common denominator I.E. the youtubers, cod audience and the generation of gamers that think playing angry birds on your phone twice a day makes you a hardcore gamer. Also who the fuck wants to integrate their PSN with facebook there's no more obvious trait of being a fucking loser if you have your last played game and trophy data on your facebook and chances are you probably have no friends on your facebook anyway.

Fuck I'm mad, my hobby has been shat all over and casualized as fuck... It's ruined. Guess I'll just watch more anime now instead.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo