02-22-2013, 03:51 PM #1
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was in my local game shop today pre ordering the PS4 and the employer let slip that they will notify me when stock counts were authorised to check whether I wanted the 500gb version or the 1tb version of the system. So by the looks of things there will be 2 versions of the console on release. He also stated the price would be around £370 I presume this would be for the 500gb. If I get any more info in the coming days I will update this thread.

The following 4 users say thank you to Mewtwo for this useful post:

Hadenkin, I'm Rudi, iiJoKa-x, Richard.
02-22-2013, 10:12 PM #11
ANI$H
Banned
would be cool!
02-22-2013, 10:13 PM #12
Kif
Kush Friendly
If so, I will be getting the 1TB model.
02-22-2013, 10:50 PM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
i would be getting the best package going, ive got almost a year to save so why not! £50 a month from now will sort me out nicely i hope anyways
02-22-2013, 10:51 PM #14
.James
Who’s Jim Erased?
Will definitely go for the 1TB console. 500GB just won't be enough for next gen.
02-22-2013, 11:36 PM #15
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by xLew
i would be getting the best package going, ive got almost a year to save so why not! £50 a month from now will sort me out nicely i hope anyways

Same here, with Sony giving an announcement this early it gives me plenty of time to save and be tactful with what I buy currently for my Xbox/PS3.
02-22-2013, 11:39 PM #16
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Mewtwo View Post
I was in my local game shop today pre ordering the PS4 and the employer let slip that they will notify me when stock counts were authorised to check whether I wanted the 500gb version or the 1tb version of the system. So by the looks of things there will be 2 versions of the console on release. He also stated the price would be around £370 I presume this would be for the 500gb. If I get any more info in the coming days I will update this thread.

I hope we can upgrade the memory again. 1TB is not enough I believe. Well if Sony does things right it won't be for me. I hope Sony gets better servers so I can use all of my bandwidth when downloading shit, if so I'd buy more digital content.
02-22-2013, 11:41 PM #17
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by Kidd
I hope we can upgrade the memory again. 1TB is not enough I believe. Well if Sony does things right it won't be for me. I hope Sony gets better servers so I can use all of my bandwidth when downloading shit, if so I'd buy more digital content.

With Gaikai involved I think it is going to be a very successful generation for Sony and a pleasurable experience for users in terms of digital downloading/streaming.
02-22-2013, 11:45 PM #18
Kidd Cold
**** my Toaster !~!
Originally posted by Mewtwo View Post
With Gaikai involved I think it is going to be a very successful generation for Sony and a pleasurable experience for users in terms of digital downloading/streaming.

I hope so! That was my only complaint about the ps3.. When downloading it is capped and never uses my full bandwidth and it's been a long time since I've used my 360 so I cannot tell you if it uses my full connection.

I am seriously geek'd for this next generation of gaming!
02-22-2013, 11:46 PM #19
Richard.
Won't be active..
Honestly I am glad there might be a 1TB option as I have suffered for ages with my PS3 fat 80GB, I have loads of games and constantly have to delete to play others and a 1TB definitely needs to be purchased.

We will see closer to the date I guess Smile good post though Mewtwo.

The following user thanked Richard. for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo