02-22-2013, 03:51 PM #1
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was in my local game shop today pre ordering the PS4 and the employer let slip that they will notify me when stock counts were authorised to check whether I wanted the 500gb version or the 1tb version of the system. So by the looks of things there will be 2 versions of the console on release. He also stated the price would be around £370 I presume this would be for the 500gb. If I get any more info in the coming days I will update this thread.

The following 4 users say thank you to Mewtwo for this useful post:

Hadenkin, I'm Rudi, iiJoKa-x, Richard.
02-22-2013, 03:59 PM #2
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
This could be real or fake, but I doubt normal GameStop employee's know this information already to be honest. But if it's real, I'm definitely getting the 1TB!

The following user thanked JP for this useful post:

NJN
02-22-2013, 04:02 PM #3
Default Avatar
Mewtwo
Originally posted by JP View Post
This could be real or fake, but I doubt normal GameStop employee's know this information already to be honest. But if it's real, I'm definitely getting the 1TB!

True but you never know, it seems quite legit. I will be getting a 1tb version too. I also asked if they thought it will be removable hdd and they said it more than likely will be due to the fact they sell official caddies for all the latest PS so thats good news too.
02-22-2013, 04:04 PM #4
JP
Israeli/Palestinian Unity
Originally posted by Mewtwo View Post
True but you never know, it seems quite legit. I will be getting a 1tb version too. I also asked if they thought it will be removable hdd and they said it more than likely will be due to the fact they sell official caddies for all the latest PS so thats good news too.

Well if it's true and I get the 1TB model, I don't think their would be a need to change the HDD with all that space. But then again, some games are rumored to be 20GB downloads!
02-22-2013, 04:25 PM #5
Pixie Lott
Keep it MeLLo
No way game shops would know about the storage yet,

But im guessing a 500gb and a 750gb
02-22-2013, 06:56 PM #6
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Oh man, that would be beautiful! I will go for the 1TB all the way!
02-22-2013, 07:00 PM #7
Elk
Lithium.
Well the specs so far look promising, so I'd adore there to be a 1TB of space.
The prices aren't coming in too dear also. However, hopefully this employee knows what he's talking about; highly doubt he knows too much as it's just hit the scene.
02-22-2013, 09:15 PM #8
IRAQ
WHY so SERIOUS ?
i doubt they would put less then 500GB i mean look at the memory difference between PS2 and PS3, dont you guys think the PS4 would be atleast 3 or 4 times more then the PS3 HDD
02-22-2013, 09:29 PM #9
I would imagine 1tb would be standard on ps4? I remember downloading i famous 2 off plus and that was 15gb, imagine the size of the next gen games!!! Especially as the newer ps3 super slim now holds 500gb it would seem too small that the ps4 would be the same size as the older console?
02-22-2013, 10:10 PM #10
1TB? Holy damn that's good. I wouldn't have to worry about getting external HDD's if they actually do release a 1TB version. :happycry:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo