06-11-2013, 09:01 PM #1
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); @playstation looks like im ignoring the next gen consoles now, the thing that made ps3 better than micro$oft's xbox360 was free multiplayer but now, if i purchase a game and want online, i MUST give $ony mony, that is just stiupid.
could have got more sales if you didn't be like micro$oft, expect people to try even harder to hack the ps4.
btw i just found this out $ony.and it's $ony and not Sony now.

The following 15 users groaned at jerrmy12 for this awful post:

2RAW4THESTREET, Bomb789, ccarlsen, Cyberix, Hadenkin, Sheldon Cooper, Kratos_, LeechMate, User23434, morgan8088, Jango, PrimeCreated, ResistTheSun, socia, TreyarchTragedy
06-11-2013, 09:36 PM #11
Camacheiro
EA Data Reviewer
I pay for PS+ and have done since launch.
And even if i didn't i would gladly pay it, just the free games you get is worth tens of pounds on it's own.

Plus, if you are a PS+ member, you will get a PS+ version of drive club for free on launch, which on it's own is worth the £40 alone.
06-11-2013, 09:40 PM #12
PS3 is gonna keep being free. If you can't afford the next generation when it comes then wait until you can, no one is forcing you.
06-11-2013, 09:43 PM #13
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
to try to get free online.
drm would be better for ME, i always have wifi but I have no money

i doubt it if anything it'll just make them bump up their security
06-11-2013, 09:43 PM #14
xionnokia
Do a barrel roll!
I was shocked to see you had to pay for multiplayer withe the Ps4 until I found out you only need plus. I guess us that have it are good
06-11-2013, 09:44 PM #15
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
i've easily made money back from ps+. Actually i think i'm robbing them with the amount of games i've gotten. i have 32 games on my harddrive right now. used to be more but i just havent gotten around to re downloading them on my newer ps3. i think its safe to say that my 5 dollars a month has paid for itself multiple times. so get a job or bring your lunch to school one day a month and take the money your parents give you for lunch. It's not rocket science.
06-11-2013, 09:50 PM #16
Jango
I love my kitteh
to try to get free online.
drm would be better for ME, i always have wifi but I have no money

Stop being a cheap ass. If you want free online service stick with ps3. If you want a next-gen console, get the fucking wii and be a bitch over there. Suck it up and stop whining about it. There are ways around you money probelms and sony is not looking at just what you want, they are looking at what everybody does. If you can't give $5 a month, well then I am going to assume you won't be buying very many games anyway so they can afford loosing you as a customer.

(I am not trying to shove your financial life down the drain, but there are ways to fix this. As said above buy others, get a job)
06-12-2013, 01:55 AM #17
see the thing is, i shouldnt HAVE to do that to play online, i just want a regular service, millions of ppl got ps+ on ps3 so there is no reason why regular online isnt free.
typed from ps3
And Sony doesn't HAVE to make the online free just because you want it to be.

It costs Sony millions a year to run the PSN servers for the PS3. they been losing money for years, so it's no surprise they would decide to start charging for multiplayer for the PS4.
06-12-2013, 02:38 AM #18
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sergexgoku0702 View Post
And Sony doesn't HAVE to make the online free just because you want it to be.

It costs Sony millions a year to run the PSN servers for the PS3. they been losing money for years, so it's no surprise they would decide to start charging for multiplayer for the PS4.

people paid for ps+ so...ya
06-12-2013, 03:26 AM #19
people paid for ps+ so...ya
Yeah, and your point? that's the PS3 not the PS4. they're two completely different consoles. Sony has the right to do whatever they want with their console.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo