06-11-2013, 09:01 PM #1
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); @playstation looks like im ignoring the next gen consoles now, the thing that made ps3 better than micro$oft's xbox360 was free multiplayer but now, if i purchase a game and want online, i MUST give $ony mony, that is just stiupid.
could have got more sales if you didn't be like micro$oft, expect people to try even harder to hack the ps4.
btw i just found this out $ony.and it's $ony and not Sony now.

The following 15 users groaned at jerrmy12 for this awful post:

2RAW4THESTREET, Bomb789, ccarlsen, Cyberix, Hadenkin, Sheldon Cooper, Kratos_, LeechMate, User23434, morgan8088, Jango, PrimeCreated, ResistTheSun, socia, TreyarchTragedy
06-12-2013, 05:01 AM #20
72ain
Gym leader
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
@playstation looks like im ignoring the next gen consoles now, the thing that made ps3 better than micro$oft's xbox360 was free multiplayer but now, if i purchase a game and want online, i MUST give $ony mony, that is just stiupid.
could have got more sales if you didn't be like micro$oft, expect people to try even harder to hack the ps4.

and you just need one account from what i read for the rest of the sub accounts to experience the ps4's full experience so i dont see the issue here. sony already done its part on bringing forth a gaming console, we just need to fund our gaming experience with a small fee that in the long run is better for us.
06-12-2013, 05:11 AM #21
PrimeCreated
Climbing up the ladder
$5 Dollars come on man i think you got that..
06-12-2013, 05:22 AM #22
Another reason the PS4 is going to be great online. All the little kids wont be able to play unless mommy and daddy pay up.

The following user thanked twheel for this useful post:

Vladan1997
06-12-2013, 05:53 AM #23
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by twheel View Post
Another reason the PS4 is going to be great online. All the little kids wont be able to play unless mommy and daddy pay up.

xbox60 has shit ton ppl, ppl as in kids online.
06-12-2013, 06:05 AM #24
OG MAFIA
Do a barrel roll!
The price seems right tho 399 ? thats not that bad & the ps3 looks bad ass! i hope theirs a mic party feature!
06-12-2013, 06:28 AM #25
Originally posted by OG
The price seems right tho 399 ? thats not that bad & the ps3 looks bad ass! i hope theirs a mic party feature!

There is confirmed a Cross-Game-Party-Chat.
The PSN on PS4 will have a very big update.
06-12-2013, 08:09 AM #26
Keomo
Can’t trickshot me!
Originally posted by Satan
If you can't afford to play Online, then you can't afford a PS4 anyway. So I don't really see your problem. :lol:

A wise man once said, "This is how you share your games on PS4"
06-12-2013, 11:53 AM #27
Hadenkin
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
@playstation looks like im ignoring the next gen consoles now, the thing that made ps3 better than micro$oft's xbox360 was free multiplayer but now, if i purchase a game and want online, i MUST give $ony mony, that is just stiupid.

Stop whinning about it. Another good reason of making it PS+ Multiplayer Only is that we are not going to have to deal with kids like you. Quit the bitch attitude get a job, or just play single player or just mod you PC.
06-12-2013, 12:44 PM #28
socia
Gym leader
ridiculous, i really think you have a 360 with a live gold subscription already.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo