06-11-2013, 09:01 PM #1
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); @playstation looks like im ignoring the next gen consoles now, the thing that made ps3 better than micro$oft's xbox360 was free multiplayer but now, if i purchase a game and want online, i MUST give $ony mony, that is just stiupid.
could have got more sales if you didn't be like micro$oft, expect people to try even harder to hack the ps4.
btw i just found this out $ony.and it's $ony and not Sony now.

The following 15 users groaned at jerrmy12 for this awful post:

2RAW4THESTREET, Bomb789, ccarlsen, Cyberix, Hadenkin, Sheldon Cooper, Kratos_, LeechMate, User23434, morgan8088, Jango, PrimeCreated, ResistTheSun, socia, TreyarchTragedy
06-12-2013, 05:23 PM #29
Dude, PSN was free and utterly crap! It was slow and boring... I will be glad to pay and get something more like XBL. Sony made a good move, if you really are poor and can't afford 5quid a month, just don't get the damn console.
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
@playstation looks like im ignoring the next gen consoles now, the thing that made ps3 better than micro$oft's xbox360 was free multiplayer but now, if i purchase a game and want online, i MUST give $ony mony, that is just stiupid.
could have got more sales if you didn't be like micro$oft, expect people to try even harder to hack the ps4.
btw i just found this out $ony.and it's $ony and not Sony now.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo