06-11-2013, 09:01 PM #1
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); @playstation looks like im ignoring the next gen consoles now, the thing that made ps3 better than micro$oft's xbox360 was free multiplayer but now, if i purchase a game and want online, i MUST give $ony mony, that is just stiupid.
could have got more sales if you didn't be like micro$oft, expect people to try even harder to hack the ps4.
btw i just found this out $ony.and it's $ony and not Sony now.

The following 15 users groaned at jerrmy12 for this awful post:

2RAW4THESTREET, Bomb789, ccarlsen, Cyberix, Hadenkin, Sheldon Cooper, Kratos_, LeechMate, User23434, morgan8088, Jango, PrimeCreated, ResistTheSun, socia, TreyarchTragedy
06-11-2013, 09:07 PM #2
wumbo
Can’t trickshot me!
dude you can't afford $4.99 a month?
it's better then xbox one and you get free games + more .__.
the only thing i don't trust is putting my credit card information in there.
maybe it they accept paypal i'll be happy.
06-11-2013, 09:13 PM #3
Get over it. if you can afford the PS4, you can afford PS Plus.

Also PS Plus pretty much pays for itself anyway with all the free games and stuff.

The following user thanked Sergexgoku0702 for this useful post:

DJR_Supreme
06-11-2013, 09:16 PM #4
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sergexgoku0702 View Post
Get over it. if you can afford the PS4, you can afford PS Plus.

Also PS Plus pretty much pays for itself anyway with all the free games and stuff.

it's called christmas and i never get money so i'll never play online, and this was made for twitter as it was too long.
06-11-2013, 09:17 PM #5
Let me stop you right there.

The PS4 is more expensive than the Xbox One if you looked at if from the price of parts, they're selling the PS4 $100 dollars cheaper than the XBOX, giving you no DRM issues at all and you're complaining about a service that you pay $5 a month for AND get lots of free content?

Not sure if serious here or bad at trolling. :|

The following 3 users say thank you to Sheldon Cooper for this useful post:

AFG, Scrwey30x--, TreyarchTragedy
06-11-2013, 09:20 PM #6
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
it's called christmas and i never get money so i'll never play online, and this was made for twitter as it was too long.
Then get a job. it's not that hard to make money. if you're not old enough to get a job, try grass cutting or delivering newspapers to make money.

The following 3 users say thank you to Sergexgoku0702 for this useful post:

dubeyduck, Robert1990, Scullzyy
06-11-2013, 09:25 PM #7
AFG
The One and Only
Yea you get free games and discounts with it, plus it's cheaper than xbox live so it's worth it.

The following user thanked AFG for this useful post:

cuetto
06-11-2013, 09:26 PM #8
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Sergexgoku0702 View Post
Then get a job. it's not that hard to make money. if you're not old enough to get a job, try grass cutting or delivering newspapers to make money.

see the thing is, i shouldnt HAVE to do that to play online, i just want a regular service, millions of ppl got ps+ on ps3 so there is no reason why regular online isnt free.
typed from ps3
06-11-2013, 09:30 PM #9
xLew--
Former Staff
Originally posted by jerrmy12 View Post
@playstation looks like im ignoring the next gen consoles now, the thing that made ps3 better than micro$oft's xbox360 was free multiplayer but now, if i purchase a game and want online, i MUST give $ony mony, that is just stiupid.
could have got more sales if you didn't be like micro$oft, expect people to try even harder to hack the ps4.
btw i just found this out $ony.and it's $ony and not Sony now.

why would they try and hack it even harder! loool your lucky sony hasnt gone down the drm route.
06-11-2013, 09:32 PM #10
jerrmy12
At least I can fight
Originally posted by xLew
why would they try and hack it even harder! loool your lucky sony hasnt gone down the drm route.

to try to get free online.
drm would be better for ME, i always have wifi but I have no money

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo