10-31-2013, 08:09 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With the recent updates telling us that most of the current gen of headsets will NOT be compatible with the PS4, I got to looking and found that unfortunately my PX5s won't be. So I will be buying a new headset around Black Friday/Cyber Monday. I have narrowed it down to my two personal favorites and they are both from turtle beach.

They are:
The PX51 - You must login or register to view this content.
and
The Call of Duty: Ghosts: Phantom - You must login or register to view this content.

I feel like the only reason they jacked the price up on the CoD one is because its "Limited Edition" and has a cool paint job. Looking at the specifications, they only difference is that the Call of Duty one comes with an XBA adapter and I won't need that as i don't own an Xbox.

Only reason I am bringing this to you guys is a simple question. What's your opinion? Preferably between the two headsets but if you have a better suggestion for a next-gen compatible headset I am all ears. My only requirement is that it is wireless. (Yes yes I've heard the arguments for why wired are better and why they aren't. Wireless is a personal preference for me.)
11-01-2013, 07:38 PM #20
Alt
Banned
Would my Trittions work with the PS4?
11-01-2013, 08:10 PM #21
Originally posted by Law
Wow i have the same problem. I cant choose between Earforce phantom or px51. I emailed the company and they hive me this. [ATTACH=CONFIG]27763[/ATTACH] and this [ATTACH=CONFIG]27764[/ATTACH]

Lol I knew it. Only paying for the cool design. xD Of which I don't care since I dont see my headset while I play.
11-01-2013, 10:37 PM #22
CzekFTW
I am error
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post

What do you mean wireless ones are shit? I have never had a problem with mine. Once in a while my friend brings his astro a40s and they sound just as good as my PX5s. His have more bass, since the headset doesn't rely on a battery and therefore has more power, but I don't need a whole lot of bass in my headset, I need precise sound.

idk if u do LAN tournament on cod, but were i live , u can't use the wireless headset, so for me is a bad choice
11-01-2013, 11:33 PM #23
mack32
Hurah!
Originally posted by partypoker15 View Post
Lol I knew it. Only paying for the cool design. xD Of which I don't care since I dont see my headset while I play.

I suggest you to wait after the launch of the new consoles. Better headsets will announced and they be guaranteed to work with the next-gen consoles.
11-02-2013, 11:02 PM #24
Originally posted by CzekFTW View Post
idk if u do LAN tournament on cod, but were i live , u can't use the wireless headset, so for me is a bad choice

Lol no. I'm not a tournament player. I have played a few competitive matches on BF3 in squad rush, but that was just because my friends needed a 4th player and I happened to be on. I hate squad rush anyways xD.

Originally posted by mack32 View Post
I suggest you to wait after the launch of the new consoles. Better headsets will announced and they be guaranteed to work with the next-gen consoles.

Don't worry. I'll be waiting til after. I don't plan to get a headset til the end of November. Hoping for some good Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales on headsets.
Last edited by partypoker15 ; 11-02-2013 at 11:04 PM.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo