06-18-2011, 07:20 PM #1
alpatch649
French Modder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); hello to all I have finally finished the Phoenix V4. have fun:420:

natch der untoten = patch.ff + default.ff

Verruckt = patch.ff + nazi_zombie_asylum_patch.ff

Der riese = nazi_zombie_factory_patch.ff

Download:
You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by alpatch649 ; 06-18-2011 at 09:05 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to alpatch649 for this useful post:

-Daemon-, .Kane., Okami, aBoss, AlexNGU, Baby-panama, Blackstorm, bottom feeder, Clanor, D444D, Diddles2Fresshh, drive4567, firefox7, howcoolisthis, Beats, iReset Nigga, JakeP0500, Jakeyy, Karoolus, lovebros, User23434, mattyjkilledme, MyBlueUnknown, Neff, Jango, Prime Gaming, QuantumDev, RoyalShady, s70con, Sick_aSS_FoO, Solid Snake, TheFallen, Cory, Vampytwistッ, xXPolojackXx, xxshredgnarxx, xZrH_, YouRecognizeMe
06-21-2011, 08:14 AM #38
wow looks amazing time to dust off w@w :p
06-22-2011, 12:29 AM #39
ZMK-iNFiNiTY
Vault dweller
Originally posted by lovebros View Post
I used these yesterday and they're awesome! Will you be making it for Shi no Numa?

I have a shi no numa & it is flawless, by-->origanal-> alpatch649s edit + EVoLuTioNz re edit this is the best shi no numa, i ever used because mod menu rocks + it is very stable+normal zombies ! perfect to complete this collection, untill (Alpatch649) does a shi no numa ! ( You must login or register to view this content. ) Here is (EVoLuTioNz) Thread to see it if you want ? He created & released lot of background menu color choices You must login or register to view this content. Smile^

---------- Post added at 04:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

Originally posted by XDev View Post
This sucks no drop gun bind :P

Yes there is drop gun ,you have to change second down to i think phoenix v4 controller config . If that does not do it try tactical cotroller set up then on dpad hit left it will drop gun after you have set up all you mods. Change bottom config back to tactical = easy as pie ... unbound gun !

---------- Post added at 04:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 PM ----------

Originally posted by lovebros View Post
This patch is great! The only problem I have found is that it gets VERY laggy on the first zombie map. It becomes almost unplayable. I've noticed it the most when I leave the map and go outside with UFO mode or the Lunar lander. But I found no problems with der reise and verruckt. Good job!

Yes your right major lag when out side Natch der untoten. Der riese if you open doors + turn on power ,some zombies get stuck in 3 rooms & they dont come out :( look in the room under bridge under doubble tap & 2 rooms by the single barrel shotgun rooms not inside look from outside of hallway were the walls come down after power is on .You will see the higher you go in rounds the more zombies get stuck ,i would use his alpatch v4 filal most stable ever for der riese no issues .. If it was not for these few bugs, these are still be the best mods ever on ps3 ,thanks Alpatch Smile isyour copy BLUS30192 ?

---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 PM ----------

I dont know if anyone is having this issue on der riese. I am shure i am not only one so. When you give all guns to yourself ,it seems to not let you use triangle to switch wepons ? . I 4get what causes this bug , as i remembered Y yesterday. I edited why this happens ,when you open menu again after you give self guns u cant scroll through guns again ? If this happenes to anyone on der riese , i figured out how to fix this. (1) Just hit Dpad Left to pull out the M1grand ,as this is the only way to switch 2 another gun. (2) then pack o punch the m1grand ,then grab it after it is packed .(3) Now you will be able to use triangle again to scroll through your guns again. If it happenes again l8r in game just give yourself guns again. Then repeat the Dpad Left M1grand pack o punch & everything will work once again Smile I been playing with mods everyday as to i am on disability do to cancer .So i test a lot of these mods everyday 4 everyones release Smile I enjoy testing mods , i will test every mod anyone throws at me ,since i refuse to update my ps3 & i stay on CFW355 + have 3 ps3s anyways so online play is not a problem 4 me ... ( LUV PLAYIN WIT MODZz ) WHEN :420: :angel:
Last edited by ZMK-iNFiNiTY ; 06-23-2011 at 06:58 PM.
06-22-2011, 03:31 PM #40
thatbrat
We Are Legion.
Okay i appear to be the only one having this issue, when i try any of the patch.ff's it just returns an unknown function error... I have not tryed to mod it just run it... Anyone else got this or know what its about?
Peace.
06-22-2011, 05:09 PM #41
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Originally posted by ITheFallenI View Post

It amazes me how you fit all of this into one .gsc 0.0

He used 2 gsc...

Lol I got "gun left side" on Missions Happy
Last edited by Dreamcather ; 06-22-2011 at 05:16 PM.
06-22-2011, 05:33 PM #42
I kno this is prob a stupid question, but how do i use this patch for der reise, lots of thanx for the help guys. I really want to try this patch!!!
06-22-2011, 07:39 PM #43
coolbunny1234
the bunny who started it all
Who wants to pm me the source code for these? I'd appreciate it =]
06-22-2011, 09:45 PM #44
whats the buttons to use patch / R3 open but how do you select stuff?
06-22-2011, 10:59 PM #45
Dreamcather
Call me Eddie Winky Winky
Originally posted by nathzlobbz View Post
whats the buttons to use patch / R3 open but how do you select stuff?

Melee - Open/Close
Square - Select
R1 - Down
L1 - Up

The following user thanked Dreamcather for this useful post:

Karoolus
06-23-2011, 04:40 PM #46
dont work for me :/ and lags! it open menu but nothing works

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo