09-18-2011, 08:05 PM #1
alpatch649
French Modder
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hello everyone, here is my new menu phoenix v5 [der riese] .
The menu is in three parts if you had any questions about installing leave me a message.
The next version will be available on all maps.

thank you to ViiRUSxModz for the basic menu: You must login or register to view this content.

download:
part1: You must login or register to view this content.
part2: You must login or register to view this content.
part3: You must login or register to view this content.
or
part1,2,3: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 67 users say thank you to alpatch649 for this useful post:

aBoss, AnimaL-Tri, Baby-panama, bam_626, BlazingDope, bnader, BriceC, cadpimp1289, cjmurder123, COD_MoDz21, CoDyMoDz1000XD, Devastation, Devil, DinoFreak, Dubsy, egoDream, Flopper, ForgivenxModz, GE90, HazelRTMHacks, Holleeder, HosterModz_, Beats, iLLy-i, im rich whore, INSAN3LY_D34TH, iPROFamily, IVisionsI, zL_j8hnb, JNA_SNIPA, Joel, Jeremy, LightModz, ljjp, lovebros, User23434, mysteryhacker, Neff, NelsonRodV, Nubstep, Jango, Pewp, Platinum G, PryZeex, Pseudo_Soldier, PWW_Commander, Rea, s70con, SALOOTME, ICS Vortex, Silent Assassin, SlowGrind, TEXAS24_ReStEr, ThereThatGuy, trilispy, Cory, Vampytwistッ, xRaW, xShowtime32x, xXGRIM_REAPERXx, yellaboi, YouRecognizeMe, zFlaVouR
09-19-2011, 01:25 PM #29
LightModz
League Champion
Originally posted by xFLAMeHD
xxx-18 don`t work You must login or register to view this content.

works for me. its to chicks geting off lol
09-19-2011, 10:27 PM #30
xRaW
xI2aW-
OMG i am so putting this on in 5 mins :fyea: but the videos will make the data transfer a little more :fa: say 6 mins instead of 3

---------- Post added at 11:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:49 PM ----------

another thing could you make a singular patch wihtout them videos? i dont wana use them lol take too much room
09-19-2011, 10:41 PM #31
Default Avatar
iMLB
Originally posted by alpatch649 View Post
Hello everyone, here is my new menu phoenix v5 [der riese] .
The menu is in three parts if you had any questions about installing leave me a message.

thank you to ViiRUSxModz for the basic menu: You must login or register to view this content.

download:
or
What program do you use?
09-19-2011, 10:59 PM #32

download:
or

thnkx man ! Happy now edit your patch :y: as to whether to put video in the patch? can you tell me or secret? Happy :y: thnkx
09-20-2011, 04:03 AM #33
swerve420
i love my gunz

download:
or
part1,2,3: You must login or register to view this content.[/QUOT
PIMP SHIT thats all i can say bro keep it up it was a pain downloading the files but bad fn ass bro Claps
09-20-2011, 04:08 AM #34
Baby-panama
Bounty hunter
The wait is over great patch.This was like waiting for the main event...Win is.......Thanks Alpatch.
09-20-2011, 04:39 AM #35
looks sik Smile
Last edited by zL_j8hnb ; 09-22-2011 at 12:02 AM.
09-20-2011, 05:44 AM #36
Originally posted by another user
Alpatch649

TvMenu2 & 3 aren't working for me. It just keeps showing the activision one even though im clicking something different. :(
Last edited by PWW_Commander ; 09-20-2011 at 04:26 PM.
09-20-2011, 10:08 AM #37
Dman93
Crawl to your cross
Can someone help me when I try instal this on my 3.55 ps3 in the w@w file in ftp server theres a dlc folder 1 and 2 but the 3rd is not there where do I put it :yuno:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo