01-06-2012, 05:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, I am releasing this because WAW is old and there are so many hacks.

Add this to your patch, get someone infected with it.

self setClientDvar("ui_mapname","mp_castle;bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp;updategamerprofile");
or
self setClientDvar("activeAction","bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp;updategamerprofile");

After the person is infected with it, they press the select button then all they have to do is go to

START, OPTIONS, CIRCLE, CIRCLE

Just like the call of duty 4 ufo mode.

Even after they turn their PS3 off, they will still be able to use it. They just need to do the start options circle circle in a PUBLIC match, or a PRIVATE MATCH.

NOTE:

You cannot be host, if you do become host you can walk around and such, but dont press start options circle circle IF you are host, the map will restart and your PS3 will freeze.

Heres a demonstration on HOW TO TOGGLE IT. (Yes it's on the Xbox but it's the same as on PS3)

IT DOES STICK, and heres an explanation for you retards who dont know why.

In the GPAD0_CM, the button layout is stored

for example

in the gpad0_cm decrypted it says

set gpad_buttonsconfig "buttons_default"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"

but doing this bind changes that in the gpad0_cm to

set gpad_buttonsconfig "createfx"
set gpad_sticksConfig "default_mp"

And because the gpad0_cm is stored locally on the PS3, it stays there PERMANENTLY. I will upload a modded gpad0_cm to copy to a usb so everyone can enjoy ufo mode.

WAW is DEAD, GET OVER IT.
Last edited by clt_42 ; 01-07-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Reason why it sticks, for stupid ****s.

The following 3 users groaned at clt_42 for this awful post:

LightModz, User23434, Taylor
01-07-2012, 11:11 AM #11
Correy
I'm the Original
Originally posted by darkcarnival View Post
Lol, you just come in here and ruin everybody's fun :lol:

but its not lmao, permanant means you can turn off your system.. then when you got on its still there but this doesnt :p
01-07-2012, 03:54 PM #12
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by 42 View Post
Okay, I am releasing this because WAW is old and there are so many hacks.

Add this to your patch, get someone infected with it.

self setClientDvar("ui_mapname","mp_castle;bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp");
or
self setClientDvar("activeAction","bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp");

After the person is infected with it, they press the select button then all they have to do is go to

START, OPTIONS, CIRCLE, CIRCLE

Just like the call of duty 4 ufo mode.

Even after they turn their PS3 off, they will still be able to use it. They just need to do the start options circle circle in a PUBLIC match, or a PRIVATE MATCH.

NOTE:

You cannot be host, if you do become host you can walk around and such, but dont press start options circle circle IF you are host, the map will restart and your PS3 will freeze.

Heres a demonstration on HOW TO TOGGLE IT. (Yes it's on the Xbox but it's the same as on PS3)

We Have Known This :/
01-07-2012, 07:28 PM #13
why doesnt it stick? Because I forget to put updategamerprofile? or the restoreDvars dvar in the default_xboxlive.cfg or the enabledvarwhitelist in the self?

The following 2 users groaned at clt_42 for this awful post:

CodingNation, Taylor
01-07-2012, 08:19 PM #14
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
why doesnt it stick? Because I forget to put updategamerprofile? or the restoreDvars dvar in the default_xboxlive.cfg or the enabledvarwhitelist in the self?

No it's because you can't infect people and have them turn off their system. Infections are held in a cache file which gets deleted upon leaving the game. There will never be permanent infections unless you mod the gamesave.
01-07-2012, 08:22 PM #15
Yoko
Banned
yay :clap: now everyone going to flying all over the show, i don't think treyarch are going to happy ima infect as many as i can piss of some newbes :carling:

The following user thanked Yoko for this useful post:

clt_42

The following 2 users groaned at Yoko for this awful post:

CodingNation, xVz
01-07-2012, 08:49 PM #16
this is modding the button cfgs, it's pretty much updating whats in the gpad0_cm.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

for example

And because the gpad0_cm is stored locally on the PS3, it stays there PERMANENTLY. I will upload a modded gpad0_cm to copy to a usb so everyone can enjoy ufo mode.

The following 2 users groaned at clt_42 for this awful post:

CodingNation, Taylor
01-08-2012, 04:27 PM #17
when you give out the modded savegame when it's possible?
01-08-2012, 04:57 PM #18
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by Correy View Post
its not permanent

Ikr, Its A setClientDvar, Once You Go To Main Or Restart Ps3 It Sets To Defaults

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

this is modding the button cfgs, it's pretty much updating whats in the gpad0_cm.

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

for example

IT WONT STICK, WE HAVE CHANGED THE BUTTON LAYOUT PLENTY OF TIMES, WHETHER WITH INFECTABLE MENUS OR BINDS, EVERY TIME U QUIT AND RESTART THE GAME YOU HAVE TO RE-INFECT, like for say on cod4 bypass, everytime u quit game or turn of ps3, u have to re-copy them over, get this thru ur thick skull, damn........

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

CodingNation
01-08-2012, 05:26 PM #19
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
Ikr, Its A setClientDvar, Once You Go To Main Or Restart Ps3 It Sets To Defaults

---------- Post added at 11:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 AM ----------

IT WONT STICK, WE HAVE CHANGED THE BUTTON LAYOUT PLENTY OF TIMES, WHETHER WITH INFECTABLE MENUS OR BINDS, EVERY TIME U QUIT AND RESTART THE GAME YOU HAVE TO RE-INFECT, like for say on cod4 bypass, everytime u quit game or turn of ps3, u have to re-copy them over, get this thru ur thick skull, damn........

With the cod4 bypass? I never had to recopy them. Also I know how this works because you can do the same on the Xbox. And dont tell me the xbox version is totally different, the engine is the ****ing same and will always be.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo