01-06-2012, 05:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, I am releasing this because WAW is old and there are so many hacks.

Add this to your patch, get someone infected with it.

self setClientDvar("ui_mapname","mp_castle;bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp;updategamerprofile");
or
self setClientDvar("activeAction","bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp;updategamerprofile");

After the person is infected with it, they press the select button then all they have to do is go to

START, OPTIONS, CIRCLE, CIRCLE

Just like the call of duty 4 ufo mode.

Even after they turn their PS3 off, they will still be able to use it. They just need to do the start options circle circle in a PUBLIC match, or a PRIVATE MATCH.

NOTE:

You cannot be host, if you do become host you can walk around and such, but dont press start options circle circle IF you are host, the map will restart and your PS3 will freeze.

Heres a demonstration on HOW TO TOGGLE IT. (Yes it's on the Xbox but it's the same as on PS3)

IT DOES STICK, and heres an explanation for you retards who dont know why.

In the GPAD0_CM, the button layout is stored

for example

in the gpad0_cm decrypted it says

set gpad_buttonsconfig "buttons_default"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"

but doing this bind changes that in the gpad0_cm to

set gpad_buttonsconfig "createfx"
set gpad_sticksConfig "default_mp"

And because the gpad0_cm is stored locally on the PS3, it stays there PERMANENTLY. I will upload a modded gpad0_cm to copy to a usb so everyone can enjoy ufo mode.

WAW is DEAD, GET OVER IT.
Last edited by clt_42 ; 01-07-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Reason why it sticks, for stupid ****s.

The following 3 users groaned at clt_42 for this awful post:

LightModz, User23434, Taylor
01-08-2012, 06:01 PM #20
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by 42 View Post
With the cod4 bypass? I never had to recopy them. Also I know how this works because you can do the same on the Xbox. And dont tell me the xbox version is totally different, the engine is the ****ing same and will always be.

They Are Diff, We Have Gpad0, then have the .svg, that they rehash and resign in modio...... lol, just stop trying dude

The following user thanked Taylor for this useful post:

CodingNation
01-11-2012, 06:01 AM #21
Jacob-And-Britt
I’m too L33T
Okay, I am releasing this because WAW is old and there are so many hacks.

Add this to your patch, get someone infected with it.

self setClientDvar("ui_mapname","mp_castle;bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp;updategamerprofile");
or
self setClientDvar("activeAction","bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp;updategamerprofile");

After the person is infected with it, they press the select button then all they have to do is go to

START, OPTIONS, CIRCLE, CIRCLE

Just like the call of duty 4 ufo mode.

Even after they turn their PS3 off, they will still be able to use it. They just need to do the start options circle circle in a PUBLIC match, or a PRIVATE MATCH.

NOTE:

You cannot be host, if you do become host you can walk around and such, but dont press start options circle circle IF you are host, the map will restart and your PS3 will freeze.

Heres a demonstration on HOW TO TOGGLE IT. (Yes it's on the Xbox but it's the same as on PS3)

IT DOES STICK, and heres an explanation for you retards who dont know why.

In the GPAD0_CM, the button layout is stored

for example

in the gpad0_cm decrypted it says

set gpad_buttonsconfig "buttons_default"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"

but doing this bind changes that in the gpad0_cm to

set gpad_buttonsconfig "createfx"
set gpad_sticksConfig "default_mp"

And because the gpad0_cm is stored locally on the PS3, it stays there PERMANENTLY. I will upload a modded gpad0_cm to copy to a usb so everyone can enjoy ufo mode.

WAW is DEAD, GET OVER IT.
Good job bro this also works for cod 4 i have tested!
01-11-2012, 03:40 PM #22
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Originally posted by jbglitching View Post
Good job bro this also works for cod 4 i have tested!

It's not permanent though otherwise you will be able to go to the main menu or turn off your PS3 and you'll still be infected Winky Winky.
01-12-2012, 03:51 AM #23
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
They Are Diff, We Have Gpad0, then have the .svg, that they rehash and resign in modio...... lol, just stop trying dude

whatever makes you sleep at night :-)
01-12-2012, 08:13 PM #24
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
whatever makes you sleep at night :-)

ha k think wat u want, i ran this by ITheFallenI and he said it won't work, i mean come on comming from him, he knows the cods inside and out
01-12-2012, 09:40 PM #25
Originally posted by xYARDSALEx View Post
ha k think wat u want, i ran this by ITheFallenI and he said it won't work, i mean come on comming from him, he knows the cods inside and out

fine with me. Lets put this behind us.
01-12-2012, 09:44 PM #26
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
fine with me. Lets put this behind us.

Ok.............
01-13-2012, 02:20 AM #27
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
With the cod4 bypass? I never had to recopy them. Also I know how this works because you can do the same on the Xbox. And dont tell me the xbox version is totally different, the engine is the ****ing same and will always be.

Also this isn't cod4, it's cod5. Cod5 fixed the savegame hacks from cod4.
Last edited by Stub Hero ; 02-01-2012 at 12:12 PM.

The following 2 users say thank you to Kane500 for this useful post:

Taylor, thatbrat
01-14-2012, 03:23 PM #28
Taylor
Former Black Knight.
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post
They actually mod the savegame you dumbass. Also this isn't cod4, it's cod5. Cod5 fixed the savegame hacks from cod4.

Thank You, Gosh Some1 Who Knows What They Are Talking About

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo