01-06-2012, 05:10 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Okay, I am releasing this because WAW is old and there are so many hacks.

Add this to your patch, get someone infected with it.

self setClientDvar("ui_mapname","mp_castle;bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp;updategamerprofile");
or
self setClientDvar("activeAction","bind BUTTON_BACK set gpad_buttonsconfig createfx;set gpad_sticksconfig default_mp;updategamerprofile");

After the person is infected with it, they press the select button then all they have to do is go to

START, OPTIONS, CIRCLE, CIRCLE

Just like the call of duty 4 ufo mode.

Even after they turn their PS3 off, they will still be able to use it. They just need to do the start options circle circle in a PUBLIC match, or a PRIVATE MATCH.

NOTE:

You cannot be host, if you do become host you can walk around and such, but dont press start options circle circle IF you are host, the map will restart and your PS3 will freeze.

Heres a demonstration on HOW TO TOGGLE IT. (Yes it's on the Xbox but it's the same as on PS3)

IT DOES STICK, and heres an explanation for you retards who dont know why.

In the GPAD0_CM, the button layout is stored

for example

in the gpad0_cm decrypted it says

set gpad_buttonsconfig "buttons_default"
set gpad_sticksConfig "thumbstick_default"

but doing this bind changes that in the gpad0_cm to

set gpad_buttonsconfig "createfx"
set gpad_sticksConfig "default_mp"

And because the gpad0_cm is stored locally on the PS3, it stays there PERMANENTLY. I will upload a modded gpad0_cm to copy to a usb so everyone can enjoy ufo mode.

WAW is DEAD, GET OVER IT.
Last edited by clt_42 ; 01-07-2012 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Reason why it sticks, for stupid ****s.

The following 3 users groaned at clt_42 for this awful post:

LightModz, User23434, Taylor
01-15-2012, 03:07 AM #29
Originally posted by kane212v2isgay View Post
They actually mod the savegame you dumbass. Also this isn't cod4, it's cod5. Cod5 fixed the savegame hacks from cod4.

THEY MOD THEIR GPD/PROFILE not THE SVG moron.
01-15-2012, 09:32 PM #30
Kane500
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by 42 View Post
THEY MOD THEIR GPD/PROFILE not THE SVG moron.

I said savegame, not SVG dumbass.
01-16-2012, 11:53 AM #31
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
I aint a kid asshole, and second, savegame is A FILE YOU F*CKFACE. SAVEGAME.SVG, ASSHOLE. And When did I paste a command in a config? I pasted it in a GSC. First of all dumbass, it's A GSC FILE not a config (CFG) file. I am sure not everyone with a brain can find a hidden cfg file, ask someone else, and tell them to decompress a common_mp.ff without FFVIEWER or BuC-ShOtz FastFile editor and find the createfx.cfg . You think I am dumb, go ask Buc-Shotz, he can tell you for a f*cking fact that I do know what i am talking about. So how about you smash your PS3, shove the broken pieces of plastic and metal up your ass, stab yourself with a soldering iron, go smoke crack and drop your ****ing balls.

CFG stands for Configuration file not config file which is used to configure the initial settings for computer programs (software, applications etc) Configuration files are often written in ASCII ( rarely UTF-8 ) and line-oriented so they aren't just used in games, you should post the actual name and know the meaning before flaming other users about CFG Files.

NOTE: Don't flame back because i couldn't care less and won't reply Smile.
01-16-2012, 10:50 PM #32
Originally posted by IVI40A3Fusionz View Post
CFG stands for Configuration file not config file which is used to configure the initial settings for computer programs (software, applications etc) Configuration files are often written in ASCII ( rarely UTF-8 ) and line-oriented so they aren't just used in games, you should post the actual name and know the meaning before flaming other users about CFG Files.

NOTE: Don't flame back because i couldn't care less and won't reply Smile.

Didnt know that much detail about Cfg's lol thanks for the info tho.
Last edited by Stub Hero ; 02-01-2012 at 12:10 PM.
01-17-2012, 10:44 AM #33
IVI40A3Fusionz
Former Gaming Squad Member
Didnt know that much detail about Cfg's lol thanks for the info tho. Why would I flame back? Your not being an asshole unlike that kane loser.

Just NextGenUpdate you say one word or correct someone they usually flame at you :\.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo