02-25-2012, 09:08 AM #1
nay1995
The Master
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); First up i have released this unfinished, you may be wondering why release?
well basically my blu-ray on ps3 has broke so it wont read disks but luckily i have another ps3 with a blu ray so im just gong to do a bit of modifying so until then theres no point me just keeping this.

Note: I am really struggling for ideas, any ideas on what mods i could put in or make please tell me![/U][/COLOR]

Just to remind you that this isnt finished and has bugs (bug list at bottom) and i havent changed the layout yet as i havent goto it yet.

Gamemode Main Features:

Gungame:

*Smooth Playing And Fun
*Count System
*Ends Game When Someone Gets 21 Kills

Sharpshoter:

*Point system
*First to 20 wins
*Weapon cycle system and timer
*Easy to understand and fun

Mike Myres:

*Very fun and created by me this one
*No one can shoot so no cheating
*anti gun protection
*cheat protection
*randomly pick mike every game

Zombieland

*Simply hawkins cod4 zombieland with a few tweaks (i plan to add more in the future)
*Very fun
*Randomly picks zombie/s
*All sorts of map edits such as lifts, walls, blocks, ziplines, weapon box, grids, teleporters.
*Mega zombie comes every so often Smile
*You are know able to sroll up and down on the store menu

Old Challenge Lobby:

*Simply like the good old days, play it and see what you think

One In A Chamber

*Simple One In A Chamber after 3 deaths your out
*Everyone starts with 1 bullet and progressses

Roll The Dice:

*Created By MeAnd extremely fun have ago!

Editors Menu:

*This is where you can edit your stats, clan tag and custom classes its in another menu due to it being really bugy and destroys the normal menu, after about 6 goes it will start to destroy the menu, so enter the menu and click r1 and have a fast restart.

Undead Nightmare:

*Hawkins undea, really fun but has many bugs, i will say dont use this untill i fix as you cannot buy barriers!

Pro Mod:

*Simple But Effective Winky Winky

Normal Lobby:

*Simply here so you can play legit

Note: All Gamemodes above, you must goto lan party to swap the games as i have not removed this slight error yet, becausemy ps3 has broke will do after Smile

Features: (Watch The Video)

Have Fun!

Link:You must login or register to view this content. <--- Thinks thats right patch lol have like 100 on my desktop Smile
Last edited by nay1995 ; 02-26-2012 at 09:15 PM.

The following 15 users say thank you to nay1995 for this useful post:

Baby-panama, COD5-MAN-, Gandhi Candy, I Need $, Beats, zL_j8hnb, mattyjkilledme, Neff, Niall-Griffiths, REZNET \|/, trilispy, VuZe MaGiiK, z AppLe o, User2340034u
02-26-2012, 06:29 PM #11
Super Vegito
The Best Gamer
Originally posted by nay View Post
First up i have released this unfinished, you may be wondering why release?
well basically my blu-ray on ps3 has broke so it wont read disks but luckily i have another ps3 with a blu ray so im just gong to do a bit of modifying so until then theres no point me just keeping this.

Just to remind you that this isnt finished and has bugs (bug list at bottom) and i havent changed the layout yet as i havent goto it yet.

Gamemode Main Features:

Gungame:

*Smooth Playing And Fun
*Count System
*Ends Game When Someone Gets 21 Kills

Sharpshoter:

*Point system
*First to 20 wins
*Weapon cycle system and timer
*Easy to understand and fun

Mike Myres:

*Very fun and created by me this one
*No one can shoot so no cheating
*anti gun protection
*cheat protection
*randomly pick mike every game

Zombieland

*Simply hawkins cod4 zombieland with a few tweaks (i plan to add more in the future)
*Very fun
*Randomly picks zombie/s
*All sorts of map edits such as lifts, walls, blocks, ziplines, weapon box, grids, teleporters.
*Mega zombie comes every so often Smile
*You are know able to sroll up and down on the store menu

Old Challenge Lobby:

*Simply like the good old days, play it and see what you think

One In A Chamber

*Simple One In A Chamber after 3 deaths your out
*Everyone starts with 1 bullet and progressses

Roll The Dice:

*Created By MeAnd extremely fun have ago!

Editors Menu:

*This is where you can edit your stats, clan tag and custom classes its in another menu due to it being really bugy and destroys the normal menu, after about 6 goes it will start to destroy the menu, so enter the menu and click r1 and have a fast restart.

Undead Nightmare:

*Hawkins undea, really fun but has many bugs, i will say dont use this untill i fix as you cannot buy barriers!

Pro Mod:

*Simple But Effective Winky Winky

Normal Lobby:

*Simply here so you can play legit

Note: All Gamemodes above, you must goto lan party to swap the games as i have not removed this slight error yet, becausemy ps3 has broke will do after Smile

Features: (Watch The Video)

Have Fun!

Link:You must login or register to view this content. <--- Thinks thats right patch lol have like 100 on my desktop Smile
Love this patch but no force host ?
02-26-2012, 07:32 PM #12
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by EliteRampage100 View Post
Love this patch but no force host ?

ile put in next update

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

Super Vegito
02-27-2012, 01:12 AM #13
<3 Your Patches
02-27-2012, 12:57 PM #14
yeah Smile Winky Winky

hi im using your patch but the menus in the middle of my screen in your video its on the left? and theres no force host option i tryed playing zombieland online and couldnt get host and when im hosting a game mode example zombieland i cant access the mod menu ;(
could u possibly add rank in private match as well plz i tryed giving my friend 10th prestige but it wont stick
Last edited by zL_j8hnb ; 02-27-2012 at 01:01 PM.
02-27-2012, 01:49 PM #15
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
Killstreaks still make it that when u die u cant use menu
Non host binds are on/off one minit the work the next they dont happens thoughout the whole game. could u fix ? also add radar always on into non host binds the dogs dont work
building walls isent very accurate either but im guessing thats cus of landscapes on maps

Great patch btw !

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Will love to use this patch when u dont have to load things in lan party and the other gamemode is fixed online will be great
02-27-2012, 03:46 PM #16
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by j8hnb View Post
hi im using your patch but the menus in the middle of my screen in your video its on the left? and theres no force host option i tryed playing zombieland online and couldnt get host and when im hosting a game mode example zombieland i cant access the mod menu ;(
could u possibly add rank in private match as well plz i tryed giving my friend 10th prestige but it wont stick

i have disabled the menu when in a gamemode simply so people dont cheat whilst playing otherwise it gets boring..

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Originally posted by Griffiths View Post
Non host binds are on/off one minit the work the next they dont happens thoughout the whole game. could u fix ? also add radar always on into non host binds the dogs dont work
building walls isent very accurate either but im guessing thats cus of landscapes on maps

Great patch btw !

---------- Post added at 01:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

Will love to use this patch when u dont have to load things in lan party and the other gamemode is fixed online will be great

still ive added everything you asked for including jail Winky Winky
also building things take a little getting use to, it is very accurate but to make a wall u must start where you want then go to where evr you woul like the wall to end and make sure you are as high as you want the wal to go (watch when im making 1 in the vid) and it will fill it in simple Smile

---------- Post added at 03:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 PM ----------

Originally posted by Griffiths View Post

Great patch btw !

next update shall i make it so you can shoot where you want the wals to go e.g aim at something then shoot, this will make it more accurate?
Last edited by nay1995 ; 02-27-2012 at 03:44 PM.
02-27-2012, 03:49 PM #17
i have disabled the menu when in a gamemode simply so people dont cheat whilst playing otherwise it gets boring..

---------- Post added at 03:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

still ive added everything you asked for including jail Winky Winky
also building things take a little getting use to, it is very accurate but to make a wall u must start where you want then go to where evr you woul like the wall to end and make sure you are as high as you want the wal to go (watch when im making 1 in the vid) and it will fill it in simple Smile

yer but how do i change back the gamemode if i cant access menu ? i tryed in lan menu still didnt come up i had 2 reset my ps3 2 disactivate the gamemode? u should make it so host has the option 2 access menu while in a gamemode like wot daftvader done with his cod4 patch
02-27-2012, 03:51 PM #18
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by j8hnb View Post
yer but how do i change back the gamemode if i cant access menu ? i tryed in lan menu still didnt come up i had 2 reset my ps3 2 disactivate the gamemode? u should make it so host has the option 2 access menu while in a gamemode like wot daftvader done with his cod4 patch

go to singleplayer and then back to multiplayer...
i may change the way of this though unsure yet as my ps3 fukin blu ray has fuked up, thought it was the motor so i fuke around with the blu ray know it just sticks on ejecting... fukin shitty ribon cables are so fidley :(
02-27-2012, 05:49 PM #19
Niall-Griffiths
Vault dweller
go to singleplayer and then back to multiplayer...
i may change the way of this though unsure yet as my ps3 fukin blu ray has fuked up, thought it was the motor so i fuke around with the blu ray know it just sticks on ejecting... fukin shitty ribon cables are so fidley :(

you have to time them up so to speak take a picture of the black cover that covers the inside of the blueray moving parts laser ect and and people can tell u if its correct.

Yes im greatfull the stuff you have added is ausome. and the walls now i understand i wasent doing it right.i would make it so it goes to where u shoot then u dont have to run so far if u want large walls but leave it so the high you are is the hight of the wall if that makes sense. also will u fix the binds?make them abit more simple? up - ufo down- godmode right - inf ammo grenades and radar.

or maybe use left down and right so we can still bring the map up?

One thing i noticed is pressing select to view kills ect doesent work when non host binds are on aswell.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo