10-10-2012, 12:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is my edit of X-RaW v5 remasterd with thanks to time2_split and xxsicknessxx for everything hope you like it sorry there isnt a video here is the link You must login or register to view this content. and dont bother with the hate mail as i dont care.

The following 2 users say thank you to PEGLEG81-08 for this useful post:

Doodle-Bug, Sirprizer

The following 10 users groaned at PEGLEG81-08 for this awful post:

deneo24, forflah123, IDontModLobbies, xTc, IVisionsI, philipeininger, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, Taylor, x Elite MoDz x
10-12-2012, 12:43 AM #11
xRaW
xI2aW-
Originally posted by nay View Post
I still dont get all this "remastered" Bull shit, what is remastered in this edit? seriously if you edit patches for yourself fine, but dont post absolute shite to people and make out you actually did something when you havent!

lol its not about the edit, my v5 had a normal look which was plain and boring to how i saw it, so i then remaked the menu look and then just gave it a name as "remastered" as the menu was remade completely to give a better look.
10-12-2012, 02:40 PM #12
nay1995
The Master
Originally posted by xRaW View Post
lol its not about the edit, my v5 had a normal look which was plain and boring to how i saw it, so i then remaked the menu look and then just gave it a name as "remastered" as the menu was remade completely to give a better look.

i see it everywhere FML.
10-13-2012, 02:53 PM #13
McLaReN_MoDZ
Save Point
Why pegleg why if your gonna post something on NGU at least make this patch 100 times better NO
10-14-2012, 01:56 PM #14
Oh he changed text omg Badass
10-18-2012, 08:34 PM #15
McLaReN_MoDZ
Save Point
Here a video if you wanna see it

The following user groaned McLaReN_MoDZ for this awful post:

Kearney158
10-19-2012, 12:34 PM #16
Kearney158
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by MoDZ View Post

You just changed some text, did you add anything useful?
10-19-2012, 01:07 PM #17
ausem reply aaron considering your best friend did most of the work ya doush bag pmsl

---------- Post added at 02:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

i have changed the menu look added some things derank gun flyable car and a few other things i dont have anything to record with if anybody wants to take the time to REC. and upload it for me that wud be great and i uploaded it in the wrong section so sue me i can already hear the chants of around 1000 people chanting off with his head Smile really its just a game some people take take all this stuff too serius. and to be honest i think it might be jelousey as prob 85% of people use x-raw because his patches are beast. each to there own

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

MM thats the wrong video m8 i havnt got a vid of this You must login or register to view this content. but thanx anyway

---------- Post added at 02:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by MoDZ View Post
MM thats the wrong video m8 i havnt got a vid of this patch_mp.ff but thanx anyway
10-19-2012, 01:15 PM #18
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
AAron You Helped Him with this Patch idiot Blam Yourself.!
10-19-2012, 07:03 PM #19
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
AAron You Helped Him with this Patch idiot Blam Yourself.!
see what i mean too serious oh and philipeininger your codes are in there too whoops i said your codes my bad i ment some1 elses codes that you leechedoh and you shudnt BLAM anybody lmfao!!!!

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo