10-10-2012, 12:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is my edit of X-RaW v5 remasterd with thanks to time2_split and xxsicknessxx for everything hope you like it sorry there isnt a video here is the link You must login or register to view this content. and dont bother with the hate mail as i dont care.

The following 2 users say thank you to PEGLEG81-08 for this useful post:

Doodle-Bug, Sirprizer

The following 10 users groaned at PEGLEG81-08 for this awful post:

deneo24, forflah123, IDontModLobbies, xTc, IVisionsI, philipeininger, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, Taylor, x Elite MoDz x
10-21-2012, 03:54 PM #29
Originally posted by nay View Post
ile tell you where i started i started on mw2, back in the day you had to manually decompress a patch, i had actually had to go out there and learn, learn scripting and learn decompression, i made little edits to patches like zombieland and a few mod menus, i kept them to myself. I then use to decompress other peoples patches, not take anything from it! Just use to see what they have done and how it worked. Now all you have to do is get someones patch open it up in a ff viewer and your work is done, theres no thought in the process of patch making anymore, which makes it boring as everyones patches are the same.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

also i have never said you just changed the text, i really dont care what you have done all i said was if your going to make these edits keep them to yourself.

i think i will keep them to myself because the response iv got on here is fookin really really sad but do you see the point im tryna make i was not at tryna make a name for myself the EDIT i put on here is over 6 months old the only reason i put it up because i sold all my playstations and thought people would like what i did lol turns out it was a big mistake Smile

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo