10-10-2012, 12:42 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here is my edit of X-RaW v5 remasterd with thanks to time2_split and xxsicknessxx for everything hope you like it sorry there isnt a video here is the link You must login or register to view this content. and dont bother with the hate mail as i dont care.

The following 2 users say thank you to PEGLEG81-08 for this useful post:

Doodle-Bug, Sirprizer

The following 10 users groaned at PEGLEG81-08 for this awful post:

deneo24, forflah123, IDontModLobbies, xTc, IVisionsI, philipeininger, primetime43, Pseudo_Soldier, Taylor, x Elite MoDz x
10-19-2012, 07:49 PM #20
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by 08 View Post
here is my edit of X-RaW v5 remasterd with thanks to time2_split and xxsicknessxx for everything hope you like it sorry there isnt a video here is the link You must login or register to view this content. and dont bother with the hate mail as i dont care.

Pointlest becouse You didnt even add stuff maybe i did on your patch shit m8 if you gonna post post something good not this shit!.
10-19-2012, 10:36 PM #21
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
Pointlest becouse You didnt even add stuff maybe i did on your patch shit m8 if you gonna post post something good not this shit!.

who cares its just a game. You Mad Bro?:luke: holy sh*t its just an edit i did yet your more botherd about what im doing your point is pointless like i said dont bother with the h8 mail as i dont really care haterz gunna h8 and your prob the most angry kid i ever met
10-20-2012, 08:09 AM #22
philipeininger
Treasure hunter
Who Cares if im a Kid the community Want Mod Menus and i Making My own now if im a good modder who cares if im a 50 y old or 10 y Now We oming with the dumb comment You Mad Bro? Comment 1. im not your bro 2. No im not mad 3. You Have 3 Childrens 1 girlfriend i think or 3 and then you play like you are 12
10-20-2012, 08:32 AM #23
nay1995
The Master
who cares its just a game. You Mad Bro?:luke: holy sh*t its just an edit i did yet your more botherd about what im doing your point is pointless like i said dont bother with the h8 mail as i dont really care haterz gunna h8 and your prob the most angry kid i ever met

Its only a game? people spend hour after hour, day after day. week after week, month after month creating patches for people to use, and then people simply open up there patch change the text and tell the internet they created which defeats the whole purpose of patch making.

The following user thanked nay1995 for this useful post:

forflah123
10-20-2012, 12:38 PM #24
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, why don't we have a dark corner for these people! Please put one on here PLEASE!
10-20-2012, 02:23 PM #25
McLaReN_MoDZ
Save Point
Originally posted by philipeininger View Post
AAron You Helped Him with this Patch idiot Blam Yourself.!

Phillip i never helped pegleg with his patch i didnt even know how too change the text back then so how could of i helped him with his patch
10-20-2012, 03:17 PM #26
Originally posted by nay View Post
Its only a game? people spend hour after hour, day after day. week after week, month after month creating patches for people to use, and then people simply open up there patch change the text and tell the internet they created which defeats the whole purpose of patch making.

i never said i created the patch and if you would bother to take 5 mins out of your busy life to look at what i have done you would see that a lot more than just change text. Do you really think i want to hang myself. For a begginer i think iv done quite well and the title of my post starts.........here is my edit of X-RaW v5 remasterd with thanks to time2_split and xxsicknessxx for everything hope you like it sorry there isnt a video here is the link patch_mp.ff and dont bother with the hate mail as i dont care. i wish i could have put a video of the X-RAW patch i have edited but i dont have anything to REC with if some1 is willing to do this that would be a great help. You guys just wanna slag me off when none of you have even seen what i have done. Everybody starts from the bottom then works thier way up the trouble is instead of helping people in the gameing community some people just think they are better than others tell me nay and forflah where you both bourne with hacking brains or did you have to learn like everybody else. Guys start looking outside the bubble in wich you seem to live. PLEASE WILL SOME BODY PLEASE HELP REC MY EDIT OF X-RAWs v5 THEN SLAG ME OFF

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

WTF has my fammily got to do with anything and for the record im 29 and i called you a kid because you act like a kid. so your creating a patch good for you i look forward to seeing it. just stop being an ignorant little prik thinking your better than everybody else youv got a lot of growing up to do. KID!!!!!!!
Last edited by PEGLEG81-08 ; 10-20-2012 at 08:43 PM. Reason: spelling lol
10-20-2012, 07:22 PM #27
HAHA, lolz. So much hatred on this forum. Happy Days.:lol:
10-21-2012, 08:07 AM #28
nay1995
The Master
i never said i created the patch and if you would bother to take 5 mins out of your busy life to look at what i have done you would see that a lot more than just change text. Do you really think i want to hang myself. For a begginer i think iv done quite well and the title of my post starts.........here is my edit of X-RaW v5 remasterd with thanks to time2_split and xxsicknessxx for everything hope you like it sorry there isnt a video here is the link patch_mp.ff and dont bother with the hate mail as i dont care. i wish i could have put a video of the X-RAW patch i have edited but i dont have anything to REC with if some1 is willing to do this that would be a great help. You guys just wanna slag me off when none of you have even seen what i have done. Everybody starts from the bottom then works thier way up the trouble is instead of helping people in the gameing community some people just think they are better than others tell me nay and forflah where you both bourne with hacking brains or did you have to learn like everybody else. Guys start looking outside the bubble in wich you seem to live. PLEASE WILL SOME BODY PLEASE HELP REC MY EDIT OF X-RAWs v5 THEN SLAG ME OFF

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:08 PM ----------

WTF has my fammily got to do with anything and for the record im 29 and i called you a kid because you act like a kid. so your creating a patch good for you i look forward to seeing it. just stop being an ignorant little prik thinking your better than everybody else youv got a lot of growing up to do. KID!!!!!!!

ile tell you where i started i started on mw2, back in the day you had to manually decompress a patch, i had actually had to go out there and learn, learn scripting and learn decompression, i made little edits to patches like zombieland and a few mod menus, i kept them to myself. I then use to decompress other peoples patches, not take anything from it! Just use to see what they have done and how it worked. Now all you have to do is get someones patch open it up in a ff viewer and your work is done, theres no thought in the process of patch making anymore, which makes it boring as everyones patches are the same.

---------- Post added at 09:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 AM ----------

also i have never said you just changed the text, i really dont care what you have done all i said was if your going to make these edits keep them to yourself.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo