04-08-2010, 10:18 PM #1
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); [ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7dzRLJOg_s[/ame]

I have figured it out!

Sorry for the sloppyness of the video. You may need to pause at certain points because it is a little fast.

Download this: You must login or register to view this content.

IMPORTANT NOTES:
-You can only do one file at a time, meaning you can only have one gamesave at a time on the USB. I have not tried it with multiple ones, but I am assuming that it won't work because they will all be titled the same.

-You need WinRAR

-WHEN DONE, REHASH AND RESIGN WITH MODIO!!! If you don't, your file will become corrupt.
-Modio Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Okay, so download the program, then open it, then click File, then Open Device and your USB will pop up. It will be called {DIR}content or something like that. Just keep clicking on it until you get to your gamesave. Then, with it highlighted, click on Extract, then extract it to your Desktop, then when you are done modding, rehash and resign with modio, then go back to the program and delete the original file, then import your modded file from your Desktop.

MAKE A BACKUP of the original file, in case something goes wrong. If you did not Rehash and Resign in Modio, your file will become corrupt in game.

Have fun modding!
Last edited by IDunc ; 04-08-2010 at 11:35 PM.

The following 3 users say thank you to IDunc for this useful post:

Am$taff, Bibbster94, DomSoH4
04-10-2010, 05:38 PM #20
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Yeah, from what I remember, you have to re-mod every mission to keep the effects.
04-10-2010, 05:38 PM #21
iAce
Gym leader
Could someone make a tut on how to have borderlands with USB stick i think many people would love you including me.
04-10-2010, 05:50 PM #22
Originally posted by Acezakj View Post
Could someone make a tut on how to have borderlands with USB stick i think many people would love you including me.

what do you mean to "have borderlands with usb stick" ?
04-10-2010, 05:50 PM #23
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Just follow my tutorial to extract your Borderlands game save, then download Willow Tree (You must login or register to view this content.) then open either Weapons Workshop to mod weapons, which I don't know how to do, or open the other one, which mods your level, skills, money, stuff like that.

Modding your character is pretty self-explanatory, but if you need help look on YouTube. Once you are done modding, follow my tutorial again to put your modded game back onto the USB. Don't forget to Rehash and Resign with Modio (follow my tutorial) before putting your modded game back onto your USB.

If you have any questions, just ask.
Last edited by IDunc ; 04-10-2010 at 05:52 PM.
04-10-2010, 11:51 PM #24
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
I am in the process of making a much better video, hopefully with voice, that will better explain this process.
04-11-2010, 05:18 PM #25
I mod my gamesave using th mw2 tool on modio and I rhash and resign with morioka but still corrupted
04-11-2010, 05:24 PM #26
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
Rehash and Resign with Modio.
04-11-2010, 05:49 PM #27
I do but still corrupt
04-11-2010, 06:28 PM #28
IDunc
ヽ(´ー`Winky Winky
I don't know anything that could help you, sorry. Maybe it is just the modding program you are using. I've never used that tool before.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo