08-21-2010, 01:00 AM #1
Gary-
Banned
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Modern Warfare Three?

I found this 2 seconds ago, literally. After Black Ops Mw3 is the next game, though not confirmed it's looking that way! One thing we know is there is another Call Of Duty in development.

Quote from Activision CFO Thomas Tippl:

Originally posted by another user
“What we have said is that Infinity Ward is working on a Call of Duty title and you’ll hear more details as we advance through the year.”

Although Activision did not confirm this fully, it is likely to be Modern Warfare 3 – as Infinity Ward look to continue onwards with the next entry in the series, despite having most of their developer team whiped out.

You must login or register to view this content.

Also, check out the Call of Duty You must login or register to view this content. page, and you will find this under Modern Warfare Series.

Although its not OFFICIALLY confirmed, its still a huge possibility, along with the action / adventure game Sledgehammer will be released

THANKS TO iTheSuperior on NLP! (And me Smile)
09-23-2010, 05:04 PM #47
Wont believe any Rumors till confirmed Smile
09-23-2010, 05:31 PM #48
Tyalis27
Gym leader
If it's true,than i hope MW3 will be like COD4 not MW2,otherwise i won't buy it
09-23-2010, 06:35 PM #49
Shepleklet
u mad cuz ur ***git
Originally posted by Tyalis27 View Post
If it's true,than i hope MW3 will be like COD4 not MW2,otherwise i won't buy it

1000000000000000000 internetz says you will........
09-23-2010, 06:38 PM #50
Encopresis
< ^ > < ^ >
I, personally will probably not buy it due to modern warfare 2 being such a fail.. Then again nevermind, I probably will end up buying it...
09-23-2010, 11:42 PM #51
Gaia
Former Staff
MW3 is probably gonna be shit since some people already left, besides, it about time you realised now, cause I already knew that 3 more Call of Duty Titles is gonna be released, Black Ops, SledgeHammer??, and MW3
09-24-2010, 12:41 AM #52
I'm really happy to hear this but will they make the game better or just mess it up again?
For me to even go away from cod4, what they should really do is remove all that tactical insertion, noob tubes and crappy perks!!!
09-24-2010, 01:38 AM #53
Undercovermc
NGU's Resident Realist
A lot of gamers in the COD community dislike COD3 and WaW, but they're still going to buy Black Ops. The majority of us are suckers for COD games, so we'll probably buy the next COD game made by Infinity Ward. I hope that a different develop makes an amazing multiplatform FPS in the near future, so that we can all move on from COD.
Last edited by Undercovermc ; 09-24-2010 at 04:19 PM. Reason: I hate typos, lol.
09-24-2010, 10:04 AM #54
Originally posted by Undercovermc View Post
A lot of gamers in the COD community dislike COD3 and WaW, but they're still going to buy Black Ops. The majority of us are suckers for COD games, so we'll probably by the next COD game made by Infinity Ward. I hope that a different develop makes an amazing multiplatform FPS in the near future, so that we can all move on from COD.

Reckon you got it spot on there,hopefully IW have learnt from their mistakes,and take on board what Treyarch are doing,but still,another developer bringing something fresh out will do us all good
09-24-2010, 05:25 PM #55
_V_
Banned
Originally posted by uriel33 View Post
who cares, black ops hasn't come out yet and you guys r talking about MW3? wow.

yeah i agree im gonna be so addicted to BO tht mw3 wont even cross my mind

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo