11-05-2010, 06:41 PM #1
Cudder
Read My Mind
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You knew these reports were going to start coming in -- The first TV has been destroyed by Kinect. Movie critic Phil Villarreal wrecked his expensive TV playing Kinect last night. Sadly, he didn't put his fist through the LCD screen. Instead, Villarreal was playing Kinect Sports last night and... well, I'll let him explain it:

"A public service announcement: Do not under any circumstances play Kinect Sports Volleyball at 1:30 a.m. while standing under a ceiling fan with a dangling chain for a light switch. You could conceivably spike it into your year-old amazing TV, causing it to die with a rainbow LCD teardrop dripping down from the impact wound. Plus you'll lose the match by forfeit"

Ouch. Stay tuned to our blog for the next wave of reports about Kinect-horrors: Pulled muscles, punched faces, strains, sprains and broken bones, coming soon to a sedentary gamer near you.

Read more: You must login or register to view this content.
12-10-2010, 07:46 PM #20
Originally posted by LSD View Post
True that! My guess is that the destroyed TV was in the 800 to 900 range. So those with the kinect does it have those wrist straps like the wii does? If not one of these people that throw their controller into their precious tv are going to take microsoft to court over it.

Dude Kinect is controller free lol its not like the Move or Wii, you use your body xD you're the controller
12-10-2010, 07:57 PM #21
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xXNiSsAn
Dude Kinect is controller free lol its not like the Move or Wii, you use your body xD you're the controller

Ok, so then how in the F did dumbass break his TV using the kinect?
Guess that should be the bigger story lol...

Sorry for being clueless on the kinect, I gave away my shitbox 360 after the 2nd RROD.
12-10-2010, 08:00 PM #22
Originally posted by LSD View Post
Ok, so then how in the F did dumbass break his TV using the kinect?
Guess that should be the bigger story lol...

Sorry for being clueless on the kinect, I gave away my shitbox 360 after the 2nd RROD.

He was playing late at night....I think Volleyball and he hit his fan into the tv lol

btw new xboxes now get RDOF Red Dot of Death lol xD
12-10-2010, 10:41 PM #23
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xXNiSsAn
He was playing late at night....I think Volleyball and he hit his fan into the tv lol

btw new xboxes now get RDOF Red Dot of Death lol xD

OMFG what a noob! haha, just goes to show those TV personalities aren't nearly as clever nor smart as they pretend to be.
12-18-2010, 12:16 AM #24
Night Wolf
Rescue Me
Originally posted by iWarrior View Post
Sorry guys, but you have to be something special to break a TV with a motion game, I've had a WII for years and never have I even NEARLY broken or threw the remote at the tv screen. Seriously, wow.

Your sig sure makes it look like you are a post booster.
12-18-2010, 02:26 AM #25
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Originally posted by Night
Your sig sure makes it look like you are a post booster.

I take a great interest in the fifa section and them posts were all helpful, looks like i'll have to change if that's what you are thining.
12-20-2010, 07:37 AM #26
Lmao thats hilarious.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo