11-05-2010, 06:41 PM #1
Cudder
Read My Mind
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You knew these reports were going to start coming in -- The first TV has been destroyed by Kinect. Movie critic Phil Villarreal wrecked his expensive TV playing Kinect last night. Sadly, he didn't put his fist through the LCD screen. Instead, Villarreal was playing Kinect Sports last night and... well, I'll let him explain it:

"A public service announcement: Do not under any circumstances play Kinect Sports Volleyball at 1:30 a.m. while standing under a ceiling fan with a dangling chain for a light switch. You could conceivably spike it into your year-old amazing TV, causing it to die with a rainbow LCD teardrop dripping down from the impact wound. Plus you'll lose the match by forfeit"

Ouch. Stay tuned to our blog for the next wave of reports about Kinect-horrors: Pulled muscles, punched faces, strains, sprains and broken bones, coming soon to a sedentary gamer near you.

Read more: You must login or register to view this content.
11-05-2010, 07:03 PM #2
lol thats got to suck pay $150 to wreck a $500+ TV
11-05-2010, 09:15 PM #3
Superdry▪
極度乾燥(しなさい
LoL How on earth did he manage that .
11-05-2010, 09:23 PM #4
NOFEAR
No Fear, No Mercy
That's why you get PS Move! Smile

The following 9 users say thank you to NOFEAR for this useful post:

Agent_LSD, DONT_H8_5150, Jack__90, Kirko Bangz, N3G6, Potassium, RiceKrispies, The Overdose, Tory Lanez
11-05-2010, 09:32 PM #5
Mr.Kane
Greatness
kinect? why buy that when you may as well get a playstation to begin with.

The following 4 users say thank you to Mr.Kane for this useful post:

Jack__90, N3G6, NOFEAR, RiceKrispies
11-05-2010, 09:41 PM #6
xStefan
< ^ > < ^ >
ahahaha always have these little stories like the wii and that but o well these people are stupid!!
11-05-2010, 09:59 PM #7
Snapback
Climbing up the ladder
Lol, I was thinking about this last night.
I thought the Microsoft could put out a commercial saying "Xbox Kinect, you can play video games, have fun, and be physically active at the same time, without having to worry about breaking your expensive TV's or entertainment centers like those "other guys". Don't be those other guys please go out and get a Kinect."

Haha, IDK, I think of weird stuff on a 5 hour drive to San Diego, CA
11-05-2010, 10:01 PM #8
haha fail just like the wii
11-05-2010, 10:28 PM #9
xinfectedsoulx
Daddy's home.
Originally posted by NOFEAR View Post
That's why you get PS Move! Smile

You could just as easily do it with the move in the same way as the Wii, fanboy. If you just like to comment on the PS3 in the Xbox section, why be here?
11-05-2010, 10:50 PM #10
its not really the kinects fault. LoL i still think it is a good product but thats just my opinion.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo