11-05-2010, 06:41 PM #1
Cudder
Read My Mind
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

You knew these reports were going to start coming in -- The first TV has been destroyed by Kinect. Movie critic Phil Villarreal wrecked his expensive TV playing Kinect last night. Sadly, he didn't put his fist through the LCD screen. Instead, Villarreal was playing Kinect Sports last night and... well, I'll let him explain it:

"A public service announcement: Do not under any circumstances play Kinect Sports Volleyball at 1:30 a.m. while standing under a ceiling fan with a dangling chain for a light switch. You could conceivably spike it into your year-old amazing TV, causing it to die with a rainbow LCD teardrop dripping down from the impact wound. Plus you'll lose the match by forfeit"

Ouch. Stay tuned to our blog for the next wave of reports about Kinect-horrors: Pulled muscles, punched faces, strains, sprains and broken bones, coming soon to a sedentary gamer near you.

Read more: You must login or register to view this content.
11-05-2010, 11:03 PM #11
SUPERIMIAINI
Machete Don't Text!
Could have been worst, he could have done this while playing DANCE CENTRAL now imagine how that story would have gone "umm yeah I was trying to do this double fisted jersey shore move while listening to Snoop Dog and put my fist through the tv" Winky Winky
11-05-2010, 11:04 PM #12
PULS3
< ^ > < ^ >
He spiked the light switch chain into the tv.That sucks,but kinect is still awsome
11-05-2010, 11:37 PM #13
iWarrior
I Sell Fifa Coins.
Sorry guys, but you have to be something special to break a TV with a motion game, I've had a WII for years and never have I even NEARLY broken or threw the remote at the tv screen. Seriously, wow.
11-06-2010, 12:01 AM #14
Hitler Reborn
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NOFEAR View Post
That's why you get PS Move! Smile

ps move is a lame knock off of kinect. The move is exactly like the wii while the kinect is you actually in the game
11-06-2010, 01:44 PM #15
NOFEAR
No Fear, No Mercy
Originally posted by xinfectedsoulx View Post
You could just as easily do it with the move in the same way as the Wii, fanboy. If you just like to comment on the PS3 in the Xbox section, why be here?

Dude chill out. There's something called a joke, maybe you should take one.

---------- Post added at 09:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 AM ----------

Originally posted by 10thprestige4hd View Post
ps move is a lame knock off of kinect. The move is exactly like the wii while the kinect is you actually in the game

Yeah at first I was mad at the PS Move, because we copied the whole Controller part, but the games are in HD and have good graphics and war games. The PS Move can also play without remotes on certain games. The reason Kinect doesn't intrest me is the graphics and games. The Move copied the equipment and Kinect copied the games. Fit games, dance games, and more. In my opinion the Move and the Kinect failed to do their best.
11-09-2010, 09:52 PM #16
Clevenger
Dashman232
On many reviews it says you need a large amount of open space, of which I don't have. Move is looking better and better as the day goes on.
12-09-2010, 07:04 PM #17
-.Anonymous.-
Treasure hunter
Originally posted by NOFEAR View Post
That's why you get PS Move! Smile

If anything, the PS Move remote would skewer the tele /facepalm

Aha, epic fail - that is bad luck...
12-09-2010, 07:05 PM #18
Oh dear. Already XD
12-09-2010, 08:15 PM #19
Agent_LSD
Vault dweller
Originally posted by xXNiSsAn
lol thats got to suck pay $150 to wreck a $500+ TV

True that! My guess is that the destroyed TV was in the 800 to 900 range. So those with the kinect does it have those wrist straps like the wii does? If not one of these people that throw their controller into their precious tv are going to take microsoft to court over it.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo