01-31-2011, 09:50 PM #1
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was console banned from Ps3, so I decided to get my 360 out of my closet, head over to Gamestop and buy myself Black Ops, a wireless adapter, and LIVE for a year. The only reason I played Ps3 was because the online was free, and most of my friends had Ps3. Boy, was I wasting time getting 6th prestige on Black Ops on Ps3. My first game on 360 I owned. I noticed the sound was a lot better, the graphics, and even quickscoping was really easy. Best of all, the map pack comes out tomorrow exclusively for Xbox. Did anyone else make "the switch" and start to love the Xbox? :420:

The following 12 users say thank you to J-J for this useful post:

austincgardner, Chicharito, DORiS_420, HitMarkerHeaven, KilllerPanda, lamb-tika-scope, Lavenous_Bob, Mr.Oppossum, MrPuffs, shelim786, Three-Eleven, ZoneHD
02-01-2011, 03:10 AM #2
viper44
Gym leader
well i own both consoles and had xbl for a month but then got a ps3 and switched to just using psn because it was free. from my experience psn is ver dull and boring and on top of all that i always lag and never get to be host on cod. so recently i tried xbl again after 1 year, the difference was like night and day for me, i got assigned host most of my matches and overall games were more fun from better connection, lots of people with headsets, and custom soundtrack in everygame!

The following user thanked viper44 for this useful post:

cball0324
02-01-2011, 03:13 AM #3
NickHell1
Little One
i did this too! greatest decision i made ever Smile
02-01-2011, 03:28 AM #4
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Only thing for me is I don't wanna buy a wireless adapter, so I have this really long ethernet cable, but it won't reach to any wall hookups where my HDTV's are, so I have to play in my basement on a regular TV. :FU:
02-01-2011, 03:32 AM #5
I sold my PS3 over the weekend. I'm getting an Xbox 360 250GB Slim tomorrow. The problem I had with PS3 is that no one had mics that often, and when they did, they were crappy mics. I heard the voice quality is better on Xbox too. Happy

I can't wait. Smile
02-01-2011, 06:44 PM #6
I did im never going back even though the ps3 is sitting right beside the xbox lol
02-02-2011, 05:01 PM #7
ISmokeyTheBear
Do a barrel roll!
Switched to xbox 360. . .
XBOX is way better
PSN is boring

The following user thanked ISmokeyTheBear for this useful post:

jay2nice000
02-02-2011, 06:35 PM #8
same here i am still wanting to get the new xbox but i was console banned and that ended ythe ps3 era for me also because they get the map pack first also haha
:black:
02-02-2011, 07:03 PM #9
DiXiEnOrMoUz28
A.K.A Daboss1288
Originally posted by woohoo51 View Post
Only thing for me is I don't wanna buy a wireless adapter, so I have this really long ethernet cable, but it won't reach to any wall hookups where my HDTV's are, so I have to play in my basement on a regular TV. :FU:

if you have a laptop wire your system to it with an ethernet cord and you dont need a wireless adapter and then you can play anywhere and be on your computer
02-04-2011, 01:27 AM #10
reginald7
Do a barrel roll!
I agree with this... I had an xbox but not for long. I was hyper for the new slim model, sold mines didn't get money like I planned on so I went back to ps3. Got a whole bunch of games and today I want to go back and play with my rl friends. I had some on ps3 but not as many as I did on xb.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo