01-31-2011, 09:50 PM #1
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was console banned from Ps3, so I decided to get my 360 out of my closet, head over to Gamestop and buy myself Black Ops, a wireless adapter, and LIVE for a year. The only reason I played Ps3 was because the online was free, and most of my friends had Ps3. Boy, was I wasting time getting 6th prestige on Black Ops on Ps3. My first game on 360 I owned. I noticed the sound was a lot better, the graphics, and even quickscoping was really easy. Best of all, the map pack comes out tomorrow exclusively for Xbox. Did anyone else make "the switch" and start to love the Xbox? :420:

The following 12 users say thank you to J-J for this useful post:

austincgardner, Chicharito, DORiS_420, HitMarkerHeaven, KilllerPanda, lamb-tika-scope, Lavenous_Bob, Mr.Oppossum, MrPuffs, shelim786, Three-Eleven, ZoneHD
02-04-2011, 01:30 AM #11
I've owned both and I definitely prefer Xbox, for many reasons. I'm glad more people are switching over from the dark side Smile

The following user thanked Omniplasma for this useful post:

J-J
02-04-2011, 01:31 AM #12
SLZSkater
Are you high?
Iv'e been on xbox for almost 2years and im planning on keeping it that way.
02-04-2011, 01:44 AM #13
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Originally posted by DiXiEnOrMoUz28 View Post
if you have a laptop wire your system to it with an ethernet cord and you dont need a wireless adapter and then you can play anywhere and be on your computer

Sad thing is is that I don't have a laptop. :n00b:

The following user thanked J-J for this useful post:

MARY JANE
02-04-2011, 01:52 AM #14
Console
Keepin it real
its all good til you run out of xbox live and dont got money to buy live Sad Awesome

The following user thanked Console for this useful post:

J-J
02-05-2011, 02:39 AM #15
People may say xbox sucks cause you have to pay for it....but you pay and look at the big difference between PSN and Xbox LIVE. I only played PS cause of GT and GT 5 sucked ball sack...glad I stuck with my xbox
02-05-2011, 04:49 AM #16
Wish I had xbox but most friends have ps3
02-06-2011, 02:07 AM #17
My Hate
At least I can fight
I'm pretty sure me and a lot of others are very glad that you decided to switch back to Xbox. (Not from a fanboy's point of view) I prefer Xbox over PS3 yet I play both at the same amount of time.

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

Originally posted by Console. View Post
its all good til you run out of xbox live and dont got money to buy live Sad Awesome

Well 1 year from now he might already have a monthly subscription set up. When I got my Xbox about 3-4 years ago, I bought card for Xbox Live and within a month I already set up a monthly subscription.
02-07-2011, 10:03 PM #18
Xbox is a great console, aside from the paying for the live. You cant go wrong
02-07-2011, 10:20 PM #19
ZeroSasurai
Auxillary Priest
All of you guys talk about horrible lag and all these problems yet I have never experienced these problems on my PS3. I love my pS3 and replaced my console banned one with a slim.

The following user thanked ZeroSasurai for this useful post:

iiSuPerBaD

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo