01-31-2011, 09:50 PM #1
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I was console banned from Ps3, so I decided to get my 360 out of my closet, head over to Gamestop and buy myself Black Ops, a wireless adapter, and LIVE for a year. The only reason I played Ps3 was because the online was free, and most of my friends had Ps3. Boy, was I wasting time getting 6th prestige on Black Ops on Ps3. My first game on 360 I owned. I noticed the sound was a lot better, the graphics, and even quickscoping was really easy. Best of all, the map pack comes out tomorrow exclusively for Xbox. Did anyone else make "the switch" and start to love the Xbox? :420:

The following 12 users say thank you to J-J for this useful post:

austincgardner, Chicharito, DORiS_420, HitMarkerHeaven, KilllerPanda, lamb-tika-scope, Lavenous_Bob, Mr.Oppossum, MrPuffs, shelim786, Three-Eleven, ZoneHD
02-08-2011, 08:56 PM #29
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Originally posted by HeRe View Post
I hope you enjoy your stay on xbox with them 10 year old kids.

Um? It's more like have fun on the Ps3 with the 10 year old kids. All they have to do is buy a Ps3 and hook up to online and bam, the annoyance starts. Good Luck to you, and to all the Ps3 players. /facepalm x2.

The following user thanked J-J for this useful post:

kleszyk
02-09-2011, 06:38 PM #30
I used to play on the PS3 because the online was free to, that was mostly it. But all my friends have xbox and I got tired of playing by myself or with random strangers all the tim =/ Xbox is way better in my opinion

The following user thanked jckenny for this useful post:

xFutterr
02-09-2011, 09:05 PM #31
kleszyk
Big Daddy
Originally posted by HeRe View Post
I hope you enjoy your stay on xbox with them 10 year old kids.

Aww someones mad..... who the f**k cares wither someone is leaving ps3 for xbox or vice versa? I swear when someone leaves ps3 the other users start bit:catfight:ching over it...... its one person, its not like sony will collapse out of it. lol

notice how meny ppl have switched to xbox and prefered it.... its just a console, dont sh*t bricks over it mate:420:

F the console wars, make peace man:420: lol jk.... but seriously F console wars, thats for 9yo's:bro:

The following 2 users say thank you to kleszyk for this useful post:

Assassin, J-J
02-09-2011, 09:09 PM #32
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Originally posted by kleszyk View Post
Aww someones mad..... who the f**k cares wither someone is leaving ps3 for xbox or vice versa? I swear when someone leaves ps3 the other users start bit:catfight:ching over it...... its one person, its not like sony will collapse out of it. lol

notice how meny ppl have switched to xbox and prefered it.... its just a console, dont sh*t bricks over it mate:420:

F the console wars, make peace man:420: lol jk.... but seriously F console wars, thats for 9yo's:bro:

Safe bro
The 1st guy who is cool with me and he has a xbox :bro:
Im getting a xbox in a few months now ( saving up £££)

The following user thanked Assassin for this useful post:

kleszyk
02-09-2011, 09:10 PM #33
ShoutBox
YouOnlyLiveOnce
YOUR A FAG /facepalm
02-09-2011, 10:45 PM #34
Originally posted by woohoo51 View Post
Um? It's more like have fun on the Ps3 with the 10 year old kids. All they have to do is buy a Ps3 and hook up to online and bam, the annoyance starts. Good Luck to you, and to all the Ps3 players. /facepalm x2.

I switched like a month before black ops came out just because all my friends had it. I was just expecting basically the same thing but wow i love the xbox wayyy better. You can actually talk to people when your on other games and private chat and everything so many more features..

And also the quote above is really true. Ps3 i was annoyed constantly by like 10-13 year olds with there squeaky ass voices and stuff but since switching to xbox #1 you dont even have to deal with it from the party/private chat and #2 most people on xbox are like 16+ and most are mature except for the occasional retard.

in short.. i think xbox is alot better and i dont mind paying the 60$ difference even though they usually have tons of deals i got the 1 year live for like 45$ anyway.
02-09-2011, 10:54 PM #35
Codi360
*Epic Banana Man*
Had 2 xbox's & 2 PS3's in the past year Lol. Now back to PS3
02-09-2011, 11:54 PM #36
TTS.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by woohoo51 View Post
I was console banned from Ps3, so I decided to get my 360 out of my closet, head over to Gamestop and buy myself Black Ops, a wireless adapter, and LIVE for a year. The only reason I played Ps3 was because the online was free, and most of my friends had Ps3. Boy, was I wasting time getting 6th prestige on Black Ops on Ps3. My first game on 360 I owned. I noticed the sound was a lot better, the graphics, and even quickscoping was really easy. Best of all, the map pack comes out tomorrow exclusively for Xbox. Did anyone else make "the switch" and start to love the Xbox? :420:

i bought a new one on friday and wow was i missing out!
02-09-2011, 11:56 PM #37
J-J
Skyrim Makes Me Hard
Originally posted by Trizz View Post
YOUR A FAG /facepalm

You're a troll. :whistle:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo