09-18-2011, 11:47 PM #1
Coyler
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right I have gotten both consoles Xbox and PlayStation, in my opinion i think that Xbox is far better than PlayStation if we look at it from different perspectives

1 Social - The Xbox is far more sociable than the PlayStation, with the PlayStation the only real people who ever talk are either continually arguing or are playing some pretty distorted noises down the mic.

2 Games (exclusives) - the game exclusives on the Xbox compared to the PlayStation 3 in my opinion are far more superior, for one Halo, this is one of the biggest selling games ever, it is exclusive to Xbox, Halo 2 was still being played even when Halo Reach was released, then gears of war, It is indescribable the amount of time and effort that must have went into making this game, it was so unbelievable, you can play the campaign alone multiple times without being bore.

3 Freebies - PlayStation take a starting lead here with there free online multi-player, yes this is good but Xbox use the money we spend on there subscription to help improve our gaming experience. Last FM Xbox exclusive is a good touch, it is free and can get you into some very good bands. Then Xbox further takes the leads with there Facebook/Twitter both have been put on the Xbox dashboard and are working in collaboration to improve Xbox, this is a good touch so you can check your Facebook and Twitter without even moving.

4 Cross platforming - Xbox as a Microsoft product have a couple of games that can be played cross platformed like Gears of war one and two can both be played against p.c gamer. Games like shadow run as well.

5 Collaborations and sponsorship - Xbox teamed up with Call of Duty so that Xbox gets maps before the PlayStation will, which means Xbox gets to see what its like a good period of time before PlayStation. Xbox signed up with Zune, Zune is a massive Movie store that allows you to stream from Zune directly to your Xbox console. The final to were the additions of Twitter and Facebook, this came as a surprise to everyone, but it was a good surprise.

6 Quality - If we are talking about directly Gaming quality then it is more or less even as Xbox and PlayStation both have 1080p HD but if we go into movie detail i do have to admit that PlayStation is better than Xbox for movie because of the blue ray.

7 Updating - Generally the idea is to continually update a console so that it become better than the others in the market, and Xbox does just that, Xbox release a new update at least once a month. they can change there dashboard around, add in cool new features even voice recognition downloads soon. While PlayStation do not update as much.

This is just my opinion - Coyler Upside Down Happy

The following 4 users say thank you to Coyler for this useful post:

ILuZzONz, K-Snody, Syria, TD5X
09-21-2011, 11:20 AM #29
Ever noticed that the only good Xbox exclusives are FPS games? Meanwhile the PS3 has FPS games and about 50 other great games that are both FPS and different genre games. Anyone who thinks FPS games are the only good time of games is stupid.

Also, we got LittleBigPlanet 2 Winky Winky
09-24-2011, 09:42 PM #30
Stephen.
Vault dweller
My first ever 'next gen' console WAS an xbox 360, yes it was fun to have and yes xbox live was a good laugh but ever since it broke exactly a year later... it was IT for me.

Why buy a defective console? What a big mistake I made. Now that I have a PS3 I have never looked back, I agree xbox 360 has a much more "social" experience but that doesn't appeal to me so it IS all about personal preference but I'm just stating the obvious and sharing my opinion.

The amount of Exclusives PS3 gets is unreal compared to the xbox 360, my PS3 has had not one issue yet and im confident it will last me a very long time.

Anyone can feel free to debate me why xbox is better then the PS3, I dislike people who do NOT give straight answers or FACTS.

XBOX 360
- Still has a disk tray which may still cause future issues.
- Still has a DVD player which limits the Exclusives etc.
- Xbox Live is NOT free, yet when I had my xbox it felt the same as the online on PS3 which I have now.
- RROD (on the old console maybe even on the new)
- A Dashboard which has ads. (When PS3 has next to no ads on its XMB)

PS3
- I can not think of ANY nitpicks about the PS3 (Anyone here can always reply with an answer for me)

SONY > Microsoft
09-25-2011, 04:28 AM #31
gamegeeker4u
Bounty hunter
My opinion is that the xbox is better then ps3. Its faster, smoother and controller is better.

But the drawback of Xbox is graphics is less then ps3 graphics
09-25-2011, 04:30 AM #32
dxdx174
Climbing up the ladder
most of this incorrect data

also let me add something major PS3 does not have to pay for online,Hard Drives,Blue rays, and etc..
09-25-2011, 04:48 AM #33
Default Avatar
iMLB
I say Playstation, why? Playstation we get to still have fun hosting "online" lobbies and don't get banned for it, Xbox how many people get banned a day? A week? 100's just think were still playing online for free look at you guy's paying for it all you have more is cross game chat so what we have chat rooms, and I just had a Xbox account suspended for no reason so, Playstation keep up the good work :y:

The following user thanked iMLB for this useful post:

Whiskey_Whiskey
09-25-2011, 04:57 AM #34
Originally posted by Adam. View Post
1. Xbox has more players with mics.. yes, who mainly are teenagers (kids.) who scream and shout abuse.
heres an example.

Ps3 players with mics are usually calm and just talk about their day. (what i`ve seen since i joined psn.)

2. Ps3 exclusives (old and new) :
Infamous 1 + 2.
Killzone 3.
LittleBigPlanet 2.
MotorStorm Apocalypse.
Ratchet & Clank : All 4 One.
Resistance 3.
Uncharted 3: Drake`s Deception.
Gran Turismo 5.
Heavy Rain.
Super Stardust HD.
God Of War.
MGS4.
SOCOM.
MAG.
WarHawk.
StarHawk.
Portal 2. (exclusive support)
Tomb Raider.
ModNation Racers.
Demon`s Souls.

3. Xbox=pay 2 play Psn=FREE online play.
"this is a good touch so you can check your Facebook and Twitter without even moving." umm.. thats just called lazy. facebook and twitter were not designed for consoles.. they were just a website for pc`s.
On the ps3.. you have a web browser. enough said.

4. Cross Platforming, not really a big exclusive.

5. Xbox gets the C.o.d maps before ps3. yes. now (i had a feeling this would come.) Now. What they call a "exclusive" .. i call beta testing. the amount of glitches you see on youtube within 30days of the exclusive period is insane.. they are doing ps3 gamers a favour and showing them so treyarch can patch them before they come to ps3 (opinion of a non-glitcher.) even the big youtubers have said this (NextGenTactics) and they have a xbox aswell.

+ Xbox gamers gloat about that, "oh we have the maps before you" yea.. big deal. go on kids.. go find the glitches :y:

6. Quality. Ps3 rapes xbox in quality. RAPES. ps3 games/movies look sharp and crisp. unlike xbox UGH.

7. "change their dashboard around". you said it. the problem with xbox is... they just keep changing their main layout.. shame they havn`t got a fixed concept unlike ps3.. which has had the same concept since its release (which is a good thing. in MY opinion.)
"Playstation does not update much." yea because sony dont want their product to be like a pc.

Thats my opinion.

I Totally Agree With You! I Own Both And Ps3 is Much Better For Me

The following user thanked Cpt Charles for this useful post:

Assassin
09-25-2011, 06:44 AM #35
Bagles
Phantom
Both consoles aren't that much different and frankly if they came out at the same time they would probably be almost identical. I own an xbox because most of my friends own xboxs too. Arguing about which is better is useless because the only people who care are the fanboys. If everyone owned 1 system do you think things would be better? Competition is good for any Industry.
09-28-2011, 05:59 PM #36
jtlx
Keeper
xbox ............
10-12-2011, 06:17 AM #37
well for me i am new to the xbox but i am always was and is a playstation person

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo