09-18-2011, 11:47 PM #1
Coyler
Save Point
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Right I have gotten both consoles Xbox and PlayStation, in my opinion i think that Xbox is far better than PlayStation if we look at it from different perspectives

1 Social - The Xbox is far more sociable than the PlayStation, with the PlayStation the only real people who ever talk are either continually arguing or are playing some pretty distorted noises down the mic.

2 Games (exclusives) - the game exclusives on the Xbox compared to the PlayStation 3 in my opinion are far more superior, for one Halo, this is one of the biggest selling games ever, it is exclusive to Xbox, Halo 2 was still being played even when Halo Reach was released, then gears of war, It is indescribable the amount of time and effort that must have went into making this game, it was so unbelievable, you can play the campaign alone multiple times without being bore.

3 Freebies - PlayStation take a starting lead here with there free online multi-player, yes this is good but Xbox use the money we spend on there subscription to help improve our gaming experience. Last FM Xbox exclusive is a good touch, it is free and can get you into some very good bands. Then Xbox further takes the leads with there Facebook/Twitter both have been put on the Xbox dashboard and are working in collaboration to improve Xbox, this is a good touch so you can check your Facebook and Twitter without even moving.

4 Cross platforming - Xbox as a Microsoft product have a couple of games that can be played cross platformed like Gears of war one and two can both be played against p.c gamer. Games like shadow run as well.

5 Collaborations and sponsorship - Xbox teamed up with Call of Duty so that Xbox gets maps before the PlayStation will, which means Xbox gets to see what its like a good period of time before PlayStation. Xbox signed up with Zune, Zune is a massive Movie store that allows you to stream from Zune directly to your Xbox console. The final to were the additions of Twitter and Facebook, this came as a surprise to everyone, but it was a good surprise.

6 Quality - If we are talking about directly Gaming quality then it is more or less even as Xbox and PlayStation both have 1080p HD but if we go into movie detail i do have to admit that PlayStation is better than Xbox for movie because of the blue ray.

7 Updating - Generally the idea is to continually update a console so that it become better than the others in the market, and Xbox does just that, Xbox release a new update at least once a month. they can change there dashboard around, add in cool new features even voice recognition downloads soon. While PlayStation do not update as much.

This is just my opinion - Coyler Upside Down Happy

The following 4 users say thank you to Coyler for this useful post:

ILuZzONz, K-Snody, Syria, TD5X
09-19-2011, 12:31 AM #2
Astro Zombie
professional lurker
for social i have gone into plenty of games where people are just blaring their "music" and are also arguing so that voids that one.

as far as facebook and twitter ps3 does it as well. they have this thing called an internet browser which allows me to go to multiple websites not just 2.

and for zune. microsoft owns them so it makes since that they would put it on there

The following 2 users say thank you to Astro Zombie for this useful post:

Relevant Is God, zIoN-
09-19-2011, 12:49 AM #3
Yes both are really good consoles but Xbox gets rrod or breaks in a year or less maybe 1 year and a 1/2 but i still got my PS3 running since 2008 and for updates why are we going to update every month. That means that the xbox dashboard has to many glitches :p

The following 9 users say thank you to daniel54_43 for this useful post:

H-Streety, James_Bond, K3ViNPwNz-, Kush Friendly, LeBron-James, Mudkipzzzz, Pichu, TheBigRod, zYounqAce

The following user groaned daniel54_43 for this awful post:

SiCKaZiTGeTz
09-19-2011, 12:58 AM #4
bbay
Save Point
I have to admit all good points, i would rather play my xbox 360 due to more online multiplay but PS3 has better quality IMO with there blueray media which means more data can be stored on one disc (example Final Fantasy)
09-19-2011, 01:05 AM #5
Assassin
Easter Egg!
1. Xbox has more players with mics.. yes, who mainly are teenagers (kids.) who scream and shout abuse.
heres an example.

Ps3 players with mics are usually calm and just talk about their day. (what i`ve seen since i joined psn.)

2. Ps3 exclusives (old and new) :
Infamous 1 + 2.
Killzone 3.
LittleBigPlanet 2.
MotorStorm Apocalypse.
Ratchet & Clank : All 4 One.
Resistance 3.
Uncharted 3: Drake`s Deception.
Gran Turismo 5.
Heavy Rain.
Super Stardust HD.
God Of War.
MGS4.
SOCOM.
MAG.
WarHawk.
StarHawk.
Portal 2. (exclusive support)
Tomb Raider.
ModNation Racers.
Demon`s Souls.

3. Xbox=pay 2 play Psn=FREE online play.
"this is a good touch so you can check your Facebook and Twitter without even moving." umm.. thats just called lazy. facebook and twitter were not designed for consoles.. they were just a website for pc`s.
On the ps3.. you have a web browser. enough said.

4. Cross Platforming, not really a big exclusive.

5. Xbox gets the C.o.d maps before ps3. yes. now (i had a feeling this would come.) Now. What they call a "exclusive" .. i call beta testing. the amount of glitches you see on youtube within 30days of the exclusive period is insane.. they are doing ps3 gamers a favour and showing them so treyarch can patch them before they come to ps3 (opinion of a non-glitcher.) even the big youtubers have said this (NextGenTactics) and they have a xbox aswell.

+ Xbox gamers gloat about that, "oh we have the maps before you" yea.. big deal. go on kids.. go find the glitches :y:

6. Quality. Ps3 rapes xbox in quality. RAPES. ps3 games/movies look sharp and crisp. unlike xbox UGH.

7. "change their dashboard around". you said it. the problem with xbox is... they just keep changing their main layout.. shame they havn`t got a fixed concept unlike ps3.. which has had the same concept since its release (which is a good thing. in MY opinion.)
"Playstation does not update much." yea because sony dont want their product to be like a pc.

Thats my opinion.

The following 50 users say thank you to Assassin for this useful post:

-Collins-, badiban, BBballfanatic13, BeastyGunner96, Car Lover, Carbon0x, Coke_Can_, Convex, Cpt Charles, crazy_demon_01, djfatpickle, Fuskiee, helpmeoprah, himpmund, Hondarydr, Hawk, ixPxIxNx0xYxi, jakerad95, James_Bond, jdrain11, johnw6619, JP, lilnatsfan44, Majorlibrawkat, manuelsua312, mcstyle24, Montealvo_0, Mudkipzzzz, ngu me, Pichu, Pope Bono, PredatorM14, Press ►, Pro Era, Relevant Is God, robot6527, Shakal, SilentOne15, Swifter, TAFF, TheBigRod, Tree, warman_94, welliegs, Whiskey_Whiskey, xBeNDeRx, xSoulEdge, YnO, zYounqAce
09-19-2011, 01:09 AM #6
EZ.
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Adam. View Post
1. Xbox has more players with mics.. yes, who mainly are teenagers (kids.) who scream and shout abuse.
heres an example.

Ps3 players with mics are usually calm and just talk about their day. (what i`ve seen since i joined psn.)

2. Ps3 exclusives (old and new) :
Infamous 1 + 2.
Killzone 3.
LittleBigPlanet 2.
MotorStorm Apocalypse.
Ratchet & Clank : All 4 One.
Resistance 3.
Uncharted 3: Drake`s Deception.
Gran Turismo 5.
Heavy Rain.
Super Stardust HD.
God Of War.
MGS4.
SOCOM.
MAG.
WarHawk.
StarHawk.
Portal 2. (exclusive support)
Tomb Raider.
ModNation Racers.
Demon`s Souls.

3. Xbox=pay 2 play Psn=FREE online play.
"this is a good touch so you can check your Facebook and Twitter without even moving." umm.. thats just called lazy. facebook and twitter were not designed for consoles.. they were just a website for pc`s.
On the ps3.. you have a web browser. enough said.

4. Cross Platforming, not really a big exclusive.

5. Xbox gets the C.o.d maps before ps3. yes. now (i had a feeling this would come.) Now. What they call a "exclusive" .. i call beta testing. the amount of glitches you see on youtube within 30days of the exclusive period is insane.. they are doing ps3 gamers a favour and showing them so treyarch can patch them before they come to ps3 (opinion of a non-glitcher.) even the big youtubers have said this (NextGenTactics) and they have a xbox aswell.

+ Xbox gamers gloat about that, "oh we have the maps before you" yea.. big deal. go on kids.. go find the glitches :y:

6. Quality. Ps3 rapes xbox in quality. RAPES. ps3 games/movies look sharp and crisp. unlike xbox UGH.

7. "change their dashboard around". you said it. the problem with xbox is... they just keep changing their main layout.. shame they havn`t got a fixed concept unlike ps3.. which has had the same concept since its release (which is a good thing. in MY opinion.)
"Playstation does not update much." yea because sony dont want their product to be like a pc.

Thats my opinion.

I'm not gonna lie but that was a super fanboy response and iv'e never owned a xbox i'm a ps3 gangsta

The following 4 users say thank you to EZ. for this useful post:

Just4Hax, kleszyk, Sweets, tenthlobbymw2
09-19-2011, 01:11 AM #7
bbay
Save Point
I find it more fun on xbox live compared to psn and these idiots always make me laugh if i need some entertainment i can just put on my headphones and listen to some stupid wankstain attempt to come up with an insult its better than listening to nothing
09-19-2011, 01:13 AM #8
Assassin
Easter Egg!
Originally posted by EZ. View Post
I'm not gonna lie but that was a super fanboy response and iv'e never owned a xbox i'm a ps3 gangsta

im not a fanboy, i actually own a xbox.
but thats my opinion, based on actuall facts

The following user thanked Assassin for this useful post:

johnw6619
09-19-2011, 01:44 AM #9
Aussie_Bob21
I Have Blood On My Nikes
Well in my opinion xbox is better because of the social aspect, i play xbox with my mates and i like being able to talk to them whilst im playing a different game to them, that's what won me over with xbox. Yes ps3 has bluray and "better graphics" but it just doesn't do it for me and also the ps3 controller is crap, just saying Smile

The following 2 users say thank you to Aussie_Bob21 for this useful post:

Cpt.Slow, ILuZzONz
09-19-2011, 03:11 AM #10
Null ReacT
Most Dope!
Lol, this is gonna turn into a flame fest!

Well, anyway. I think the Xbox360 is better for the social aspect as well. More people play it etc... More annoying little kids etc.. I mean props to the people that actually WANT to pay $10 a month for a membership. I bought a PS3 so I didnt have to.. lol. Btw, ust saying the controller on the PS3 does suck the xbox one is FORMED better and has a better shape but the sticks on it are ****ed up. They should be vertical to each other not sideways..

XBOX360 = More social
PS3 = Free2play

I have both consoles but I mainly play my ps3.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo