08-31-2009, 03:59 PM #1
Suicide
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Halo 3:ODST against Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2. Who's gonna be #1?
For my thoughts MW2 is gonna destroy Halo.

The following 2 users say thank you to Suicide for this useful post:

Danny96, SuspectRogue
08-31-2009, 05:53 PM #2
i personally think Modern Warfare 2 will be the best but ODST may sell more due to the large number of halo fans and the access to the halo reach beta
08-31-2009, 08:41 PM #3
Mighty Jebuz
Nerds √16 Ever!
mw2 will definatley destroy halo ODST as it seams every1 likes at least 1 COD so if they like waw they will buy the new one because it is the new 1 if they ike cod4 they will buy mw2 because it is set in modern times
08-31-2009, 08:50 PM #4
Pecze1
Keeper
i think that ODST can outsell MW2 on the 360 but wont outsell in total because MW2 is multi platform.
09-01-2009, 01:54 AM #5
н1web
Always Faithful
Like someone else said, when it comes to which game will triumph over the other in charts I feel Halo:ODST will due to the Halo franchise having such a large fan base. I am one of those fans I like the Halo franchise and find the game has great gameplay and a compelling story that keeps me going.

I also am a big fan of Call of Duty and the Modern Warfare branch and I feel just like MW, MW2 will surpass every Call of Duty game before it in story and gameplay and as it gains a larger fan base every day I feel it may be a close fight but in my personal book I will enjoy both equally and hope both titles do well in sales.
09-01-2009, 03:16 AM #6
xBlackhawk
Save Point
If you ask for my opinion I think I would have to go with Modern Warfare 2. Now even though I'm going to get both games probably I still say Modern Warfare 2 will come out on top just due to the fact that there is a lot more customization involved in it like class creating and such. That's one thing that I think separates it from the Halo franchise and that is what I love about it because I get to make my character how I want to play it from start and not have to race around to find different weapons in Halo.

But that's just me, ill still probably be playing both games though haha.
09-01-2009, 06:29 AM #7
Personally I think Modern Warfare 2 will be one of those games that will raise the standard for all fps's. I think it will surpass its predecessors without a doubt! I'm more of a fan of modern era war games. I'm not saying futuristic war fps's are bad but its not my cup of tea. Even though I own a 360 I don't own any of the Halo games. Ive rented some but thats it.
09-01-2009, 10:20 AM #8
mw2 ftw!!!!
09-01-2009, 01:43 PM #9
*uFx.lTiEZo
Little One
MW2 FTW i think this is proving a point lol...
09-01-2009, 02:07 PM #10
MW2 will be so much better

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo