08-31-2009, 03:59 PM #1
Suicide
Vault dweller
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Halo 3:ODST against Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2. Who's gonna be #1?
For my thoughts MW2 is gonna destroy Halo.

The following 2 users say thank you to Suicide for this useful post:

Danny96, SuspectRogue
09-06-2009, 08:38 PM #38
campkz
I am error
I think halo is cool i know about halo 3 odst and u can get recon and loads of crap like that.

But, Come on.

Omfg Lets spend £30 / $55 For some Fantasy Armour and a game thats just the same as the game that i've already got.

While MW2 You get Night Vision Goggles that are real (see Modern Warfare 2 Prestige Edition)

And also im pretty upset that i have to get it 3 weeks after it comes out i feel trampy.

I mean i spent my cash on a turtle beach that broke in 2 days =/
09-06-2009, 11:31 PM #39
Under Alts Bed
x x x x x x x x x x x x x
Originally posted by web View Post
Like someone else said, when it comes to which game will triumph over the other in charts I feel Halo:ODST will due to the Halo franchise having such a large fan base. I am one of those fans I like the Halo franchise and find the game has great gameplay and a compelling story that keeps me going.

I also am a big fan of Call of Duty and the Modern Warfare branch and I feel just like MW, MW2 will surpass every Call of Duty game before it in story and gameplay and as it gains a larger fan base every day I feel it may be a close fight but in my personal book I will enjoy both equally and hope both titles do well in sales.

Umm, call of duty is a far more popular franchise than the halo franchise...

Also halo odst looks like an epic fail i wouldnt be surprised if even L4D2 outsold it...
09-07-2009, 03:56 AM #40
iTz GageC13
Pokemon Trainer
MW2 is gonna destroy Halo ODST no doubt
09-07-2009, 04:17 AM #41
MW2 will be #1 not for sure that it will destroy ODST since that will be big.
09-07-2009, 05:34 AM #42
3Dog
Gym leader
well i hear halo wars was a big piece of shit. so i doubt it'll get nearly amount of copies sold as Mw2
09-07-2009, 05:36 AM #43
how about both haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can but MW2 if ur counting both ps3 and 360 platforms but if only 360 it will be a close tie unless ppl pre ordered mw2 already and don't have enough money

The following user thanked cody97124241 for this useful post:

xI2y
09-07-2009, 07:19 AM #44
Suicide
Vault dweller
This is not a multiple choice poll please pick the best one and will get Game of The Year.
09-12-2009, 03:17 PM #45
x Gilder
Do a barrel roll!
everyone know that MW2 ill murder odst in sellouts but not to sure about sell oust for just the xbox considering there are mor halo fans and plus a halo roeach beta could be a good battle .
x Gilder

---------- Post added at 03:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

everyone know that MW2 ill murder odst in sellouts but not to sure about sell oust for just the xbox considering there are mor halo fans and plus a halo roeach beta could be a good battle .
x Gilder
10-05-2009, 02:48 PM #46
Originally posted by Suicide View Post
Halo 3:ODST against Call of Duty:Modern Warfare 2. Who's gonna be #1?
For my thoughts MW2 is gonna destroy Halo.

Mw2 is absolutly going to slap ODST

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 AM ----------

Originally posted by cody97124241 View Post
how about both haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i can but MW2 if ur counting both ps3 and 360 platforms but if only 360 it will be a close tie unless ppl pre ordered mw2 already and don't have enough money

Mw2 will dominate all systems plus ODST is pretty much just all the halo3 maps plus 6hr campain and firefight. I have ODST and its great and all but MW2 is going to knock ODST out of style.

---------- Post added at 09:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

Originally posted by cody97124241 View Post

Mw2 will dominate all systems plus ODST is pretty much just all the halo3 maps plus 6hr campain and firefight. I have ODST and its great and all but MW2 is going to knock ODST out of style.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo