07-26-2013, 08:54 PM #1
Ace
Former Staff Member
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
Well Kinda of a sad story But sorry PS fans Drack

So my brother use to play Xbox all the time an So on he played it alot. We played together each night such a MW3 an BO1. Sadly he passed away from a car reck. He was only 10 but he was good. So Xbox will always remind me of him :(

R.I.P Little buddy

The following 21 users say thank you to Ace for this useful post:

▶DaOriginal209◀, Alan., Baianco, Bucko, James90, Millz, NGU_MVRz, PrimeCreated, punkybear2102, Scrwey30x--, Shark, Sprite21, Stealth_Tek, thebigbossxseb, Toph., Xcesar1911X, XiZOwnage

The following user groaned Ace for this awful post:

ngu me
07-30-2013, 05:50 PM #11
AA3
Do a barrel roll!
Sad story + True Story = ???
07-31-2013, 09:16 PM #12
CyberNomadic
Web Developer
Originally posted by Yex View Post

So my brother use to play Xbox all the time an So on he played it alot. We played together each night such a MW3 an BO1. Sadly he passed away from a car reck. He was only 10 but he was good. So Xbox will always remind me of him :(

R.I.P Little buddy

Well first things first I am really sorry about your brother. If I was in your shoes I would more than likely do the same thing. :( Man, this is really sad. But I hope the Xbox One is a good console for your sake.
07-31-2013, 09:44 PM #13
ResistTheSun
In Flames Much?
Because XBL is a great service Smile

The following user thanked ResistTheSun for this useful post:

thebigbossxseb
07-31-2013, 09:53 PM #14
AFG
The One and Only

R.I.P Little buddy
Accept the loss and move on....otherwise you might be have a miserable life. :/
08-01-2013, 02:09 AM #15
You'd be better doing something that will make him proud of you.... Playing games is not exactly one of those things.

R.I.P Little buddy
08-01-2013, 04:49 PM #16
rocker
Haxor!
Sorry to hear about your bro, but buying a gaming console in his memory is a bit stupid..

The following user thanked rocker for this useful post:

ngu me
08-02-2013, 05:25 AM #17
Shark
Retired.
Originally posted by rocker View Post
Sorry to hear about your bro, but buying a gaming console in his memory is a bit stupid..

you probably wouldn't know what it feels like to lose someone close and when it happens anything that helps you feel better about them is the right choice Smile!

and im getting xbox one cause I still have a year of xbox live to use :fa: and I support both consoles

The following user thanked Shark for this useful post:

thebigbossxseb
08-02-2013, 10:01 AM #18
Nath
[move] LOLOL [/move]
It's sad to hear about your loss.
08-02-2013, 10:43 AM #19
i have to admit you xbox people are so naive your only getting the xbox one coz u had the xbox 360 which makes u look like a prick. (mostly the kids)

anyway im getting both ps4 and xbox one. for once ill have my own decision to make to which console is better. no more chatting shit about rival consoles from me! Smile

The following user thanked Smexeh for this useful post:

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo